There is currently no countdown:

WELCOME
Whirl Islands is a Pokemon-based role-playing game that provides you an opportunity to journey with your partner. Along the way, an Admin or RPG Moderator will guide you as your opponent, gym leader, your friend or a wild Pokemon. We also provide a place to introduce yourself, talk about anime, and how to perfect that one team in your Pokemon games. So, try your best, and become a master of the sea!

LINKS

Admins

Brian

Headmaster

illiterate

Headmistress

Mark

Headmaster

RPER OF THE MONTH

Name
Reason

CREDITS
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Please vote for us at these topsites!

PPN Top 50

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Victoria: Route X04
illiterate
 Posted: Jun 6 2011, 08:19 PM

You never grow old, says time.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Poke Dollars: 2,350

Donate
Member No.: 22

Rep: 1 pts

Victoria came across the sign notifying her that Opal Village was just at the end of this route. Bulbasaur by her side holding the burning item and half her Pokeballs full she was happy with how far she had managed to come upon her journey. She continued walking in fear that the Cyber Grunts were gonna jump out of the first and attack her. She was slightly disappointed that she did not find the egg, but thought it best that she take Zubat to the nearest PokéCenter to heal up.

--------------------
^
Brian
 Posted: Jun 6 2011, 08:41 PM

we have hot staffz
Group Icon

Group: ROOT Admin
Poke Dollars: 1,500

Donate
Member No.: 1

Simon Champion!

After walking by quite a few fishing spots she noticed a Pokemon Center in the distance and urged Bulbasaur to move along faster. She could tell that Bulbasaur was growing tired, but knew that once she got to the Pokemon Center that Nurse Joy would heal all her Pokemon back to full health. Now that she thought about it, she was quite worn out herself. It had been a long day and needed to rest.

--------------------
^
illiterate
 Posted: Jun 8 2011, 01:45 AM

Group Icon

Donate

She picked up Bulbasaur, taking care to avoid the burning object, walked into the PokéCenter and walked up to the front desk.

"Excuse me. Is there anybody here that could help me?" She called out, "Some of my Pokémon need some attending to and we'd also like to know if there's anybody around here that could help with identifying strange items."

She placed Bulbsaur down on the counter, took out her remaining Pokéballs and sat them down on the counter, waiting.

--------------------
^
Brian
 Posted: Jun 8 2011, 05:48 AM

we have hot staffz
Group Icon

Donate

Simon Champion!

After what seemed like forever Nurse Joy appeared and said "Oh hey Victoria! Yes, it is me from Igneus Town. I had one of my Cousins cover for me over there. Did you happen to find the egg?"

--------------------
^
illiterate
 Posted: Jun 9 2011, 02:04 AM

Group Icon

Donate

"Nurse Joy. Hello." Victoria went on to explain what happened.

"I don't think I had time to find the egg, but I did find this strange item that just keeps growing hotter by the second. Do you think there is anybody around this route that could help with identifying it?" Victoria said, whilst trying to calm down Bulbasaur.

She could see that Bulbasaur was growing agitated holding the item, noticing small burns on the end of its vines.

--------------------
^
Brian
 Posted: Jun 9 2011, 07:12 AM

we have hot staffz
Group Icon

Donate

Simon Champion!

'Yes, I was originally going to have you take the egg over there, but I believe she could identify it for you. But do you know what's strange? This item is in an egg shape, maybe this could be the egg? After all, I have never seen it before."

--------------------
^
illiterate
 Posted: Jun 11 2011, 06:51 PM

Group Icon

Donate

Victoria stared down at the "egg" and noticed Nurse Joy was right.

"D'you think this 'egg' will hatch soon considering it's burning so hot?" She said, noticing everyone was now staring at the egg.

--------------------
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options

Whirl Islands skin made by Ross Hitchman.