There is currently no countdown:

WELCOME
Whirl Islands is a Pokemon-based role-playing game that provides you an opportunity to journey with your partner. Along the way, an Admin or RPG Moderator will guide you as your opponent, gym leader, your friend or a wild Pokemon. We also provide a place to introduce yourself, talk about anime, and how to perfect that one team in your Pokemon games. So, try your best, and become a master of the sea!

LINKS

Admins

Brian

Headmaster

illiterate

Headmistress

Mark

Headmaster

RPER OF THE MONTH

Name
Reason

CREDITS
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Please vote for us at these topsites!

PPN Top 50

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

The Dragonian Rivals, The true Dragon King will be decided!
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 6 2010, 03:40 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Group: RPG Moderator
Poke Dollars: 950

Donate
Member No.: 31

Rep: 1 pts
Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

CHATPER 1: The introduction

Lights, they shine everywhere within the giant stadium. Camera's they turn and swerve with the Pokemon and the Trainer's as well. The weather still around the mid afternoon but shady from the thick clouds intercepting the rays of the sun. Loud cries from men, women and children are heard throught the stadium in the middle of the stadium floor the dirt ground has the image of a large Pokeball imprinted within the dirt ground. On the right side there was a young man who was pretty tall for his age of only fifteen, the other side was another man who was of the same age but had a bowl cut hair style, while the other had a almost buzz cut hair of dirty blond coloring that swirled around his head like a curve. Suddenly a loud noise was heard on the monitor's, it was coming from a young woman holding a microphone to enhance her voice.

"All right everybody it's time for one of the semi final rounds of the Sinnoh League!! As you may know the champion Cynthia is currently awaiting the victory of the two semi final matches to battle her! If she is defeated not only will the Trainer and there Pokemon be inducted into the Hall of Fame, but they will also have the opporunity to become the new Sinnoh League Champion! In the corner of my right he comes all the way from Blackthorn City all the way back in Johto, he is the true heir of the throne of the Dragon clan! His name is Danzaiken Doragonia! With the shouting of the announcer the crowds in the stands cheered even more than normal, walking together around the stands were two people who looked very suspicious. Instead of walking over to serve people they sat near the ledge of the stadium watching, one was a male with deep purple hair with green eyes while the other was a young woman with black hair that shined in the light. They continued to watch as the announcer continued.

"Don't forget about the man in the left corner! He is one of the strongest people that Danzaiken has ever known! History shows that the two are life long friends even though living oh so far from each other! He comes from the Johto region in Azalea Town! He is the son of the Gym leader Bugsy! His name is Lariato!!! Once again the crowd gave ear splitting screams as Danzaiken and Lariato glared at each other and yet, had a smile on there faces. Finally after all this time and training they would battle to see which one was the true champion of them! The other two finalists would battle after the friends. "Ok! In this battle both parties will have six Pokemon! Both contestants are allowed substitutions! Alright let the battle begin!" They both smirked and grunted. "Good luck Lariato, you'll need it. Garchomp! Stanby for battle!" As Danzaiken tossed the red and white sphere known as a Pokeball it clicked as it opened releasing a bursting white light which took shape, as it transformed into a Garchomp! It gave a loud roar as it rubbed it's claws against one another taunting his foe.

"Danny boy, you should know not to underestimate me! Yanmega, stand at my command!" As Lariato released his Pokeball the same white light appeared but however took it's form into a Yanmega! The Dragon fly like Pokemon gave a beautiful forest green color with dark red goggle like eye plates. The two Pokemon smirked at each other and nodded knowing this would be a battle of a lifetime. The Champion Cynthia, who was sitting in a front row seat smirked seeing Danzaiken's Garchomp, knowing each of them possesed the beautiful beast. The crowd cheered seeing the Trainer's first choices as the referee signified the batte to begin. "All right Garchomp go with Dragon Rush!" "Yanmega, counter it up with U-Turn!" Danzaiken's Garchomp swirled with light with a full head tackle while Yanmega dashed with a green light, as the charges collided an explosion occured as both Pokemon emerged unscathed. Due to the effect Lariato's Yanmega disapeared into it's Pokeball as he picked up a new one. "All right Steelix, stand by my orders!" As he tossed the Pokeball the white light formed into a Steelix, it's steel hard body glistened with shine even though the sun barely out. The battle monitor for the League had portraits of Danzaiken and his Garchomp, with 5 other blank circles, while there was a portrait of Lariato and his Yanmega as a portait of Steelix appeared on the board leaving 4 blank circles.

"Crap....Garchomp return!...Sorry buddy but none of your moves are strong against a Steel type like Steelix....Salamence, stand by for battle!" As Garchomp returned to it's Pokeball Danzaiken tossed out another one releasing a Salamence....but it was different, this one was bright green rather than blue...it was a "Shiny" Salamence! Everyone excluding Danzaiken and Lartiato gasped at seeing a Shiny Pokemon! It's extremley hard to find a Shiny Pokemon but Dan did it! Lariato smirked seeing the choice of his fellow friend and rival as it's portrait appeared on the monitor board. "I'll make this quick, Steelix use Stone Edge!" "Don't underestimate our speed! Salamence dodge it and attack with Flamethrower!" Stones formed around the Steelix which fired at the shining Salamence, the beasts wings flapped as she took flight dodging the stones as the beast took a breath then exhaled a breath of flames. The flames smeared the Steelix as the iron snake slammed into the ground barely able to move. "Steelix is unable to battle! Salamence is the winner! The crowd cheered as Lariato quickly returned Steelix and took out another Pokeball. "Glaceon, stand at my command!" He tossed the Pokeball as a small ice blue colored Pokemon emerged from the Pokeball and it emerged on the monitor screen. Danzukey still left his Salamence in the battlefield. "Salamence Flamethrow-" "Glaceon Ice Shard!" Before Danzaiken could finish his sentance a ball of ice formed beyond the Glaceon's mouth as it fired the ball at Salamence landing a direct hit! She swirved around until falling face first onto the floor not moving.

"Salamence is unable to battle! Glaceon is the victor!" The monitor showed both Salamence's and Steelix's circles blackened out showing they cannot fight as Dan returned the dragon to it's Pokeball, taking out one more. "Kingdra, stand by for battle!" As Danzukey tossed out a Pokeball a purple Kingdra appeared! This Pokemon was a shiny one as well! The battle began. "Kingdra, use Dragon's Dance!" Suddenly a reddish black cloud of smoke enshrouded the Kingdra while red electricity flowed throughought it's body. The muscles in it's body became pumped as Lariato grunted. "Quick Glaceon! Use Shadow Ball!" A ball of purple and black formed in it's mouth as it fired the ball at Kingdra, landing a hit but Kingdra stayed up shaking it's head from the damage. "Enough fooling around! Kingdra, Dragon Pulse!" "Dodge Glaceon!" A ball of greenish white energy formed from Kingdra which fired at incredible speed thanks to it's Dragon Dance! Glaceon jumped to dodge but the Dragon Pulse landed directly as the Glaceon fainted from the Dragon Dance enhanced attack. "Glaceon is unable to battle! Kingdra is the winner!" Lariato returned Glaceon as he took out one more Pokeball. "This will be a tough one but you will have to do, Skarmory, stand by at my will! The Pokeball opened releasing a steel plated bird. Kingdra stayed glaring at the bird. "Kingdra, Ice Beam!" "Skarmory, use Protect then go ahead with a Swift!" The Kingdra released a thin beam of blue ice as the Skarmory dodged most of it, the beam scraped some of it's leg as it fired a beam of stars from it's mouth, Kingdra tried and tried again to dodge but the stars continued following it like a heat seeking missile since Swift cannot miss, the stars slammed into Kingdra who crashed into the wall of the stadium passing out. "Kingdra can no longer battle! The victor is Skarmory!" Danzaiken grunted returning Kingdra, both people were down to four Pokemon.

"Flygon, stand by for battle!" A Flygon emerged from the Pokeball shouting a battle cry as Dan quickly went into action. "Flygon! Rock Tomb pronto!" "Skarmory dodge then use Spikes!" Suddenly Flygon lifted a large rock and broke it up tossing large boulders in the air which Skarmory gracefully dodged, as if in a contest then firing a few spikes from it's bladed wings. They didn't seem to do nothing at first but Danzaiken knew what the could do so he put the thought at the back of his head. "Flygon Fire Blast! Flygon released a searing blast of a star shaped blast of flame, once again Skarmory flew out of the way and dashed towards it. "Skarmory, Steel Wing!" The Skarmory's wings glowed with silver as they slammed into the back of Flygon's neck sending him to the ground fainted. " Flygon is unabe to battle! The victor is Skarmory! Danzaiken returned his fainted Pokemon as Cynthia, the Sinnoh champion cheered them both on from the beautiful battling. Dan was down to three Pokemon, he had to make a comeback. " Dragonite, stand by for battle!" Dan tossed the Pokeball revealing a giant yellow dragon that stayed afloat, the spikes did no harm due to Dragonite being a Flying type. ".....Thunder" Before Lariato could say a word the clouds grew black as Dragonite screamed a bolt of lightning fell upon Skarmory sizzling it up like a Turkey on Thanksgiving, the sky returned to normal as Skarmory crash landed unconciouss. "Skarmory can no longer battle! Dragonite wins!"

Dan smirked as the score was even now, Lariato took out a Pokeball. " Fine! Glalie! Stand by for victory!" as the Pokeball emerged a Glalie emerged but this one was different, it had bright red eyes, this was a shiny Glalie! Not only that but it would have to advantage to Dan's Dragonite. "Glalie use Hail." Suddenly the clouds darkened as ice shards fell from the clouds, buffeting Dragonite with the shrapnel. But it ignored the pain still staring at Glalie. "You forced me to go on the offensive! Dragonite Dragon Rush!" The Dragonite shined with light as she rammed into Glalie sending her flying into a wall but hopping off, scarred and bruised. "Glalie...Sheer Cold!" Danzaiken gasped as he saw his Dragonite frozen solid in seconds! Falling to the floor as the ice shattered Dragonite was passed out. "Dragonite can no longer battle! Glalie wins!" Dan quickly picked out his next Pokemon. "I will not lose! Charizard, stand by for battle! A shocking twist! Danzukey showed up with a Charizard! That is not a Dragon type Pokemon. "Charizard may not be a Dragon type but he is a Draconis, or should I say a Dragon like Pokemon so I still consider him a dragon, Charizard quick Blast Burn! Once again the Spikes on the field didn't hurt for Charizard is a Flying type as flames filled in it's mouth as he exhaled, the Charizard released a bursting stream of flames at Glalie, which hit and completley annihilated the Glalie! "Glalie cannot battle! Charizard is the winner!" The socre was tied each party full of two Pokemon! the hail began to fall once more damaging Charizard a bit as Lariato pulled out another Pokeball. "Milotic. stand at my command!" Danzaiken's worst nightmare for Charizard, Lariato's Milotic emerged with it's beauty! Danzaiken chose to keep Charizard out because that Milotic also knows Ice type moves.

"Since you used Blast Burn Charizard cannot move! Quick Milotic Aqua Ring!" Rings of water circled around Milotic giving her constant recovery abilites. "All right! Charizard attack with Air Slash!" As Charizard flapped his wings a giant blade of wind slashed Milotic directly! Though she still stood up as Aqua Ring was recovering her a little bit. "Milotic go all out with a Hydro Pump! "Charizard! Counter with Fire Blast!" Charizard released a star of flames as a cannon of water released from Milotic's mouth colliding, due to them both having the same strength the attacks cancelled each other out! Exploding into steamy mist, making it hard to see the battle. "Air slash your way through the smoke!" Another blade of wind fired destroying the fog slamming into Milotic, once again the Aqua Ring was healing but it wasn't enough! Also it seemed the Hail subsided which was good. "That's it! Milotic, Aqua Tail!" "Charizard, Flare Blitz!" Charizard coated itself in blue flames and began charging Milotic while water encircled her tail as she chased Charizard, Milotic swiped her tail while Charizard tackled. They both were hit with an explosion as they both slammed into opposite sides of the wall both unconciouss. "This battle is a tie! Charizard and Milotic are unable to battle!" It seems the two were down to the Pokemon they started off with.

"Yanmega, stand for combat!" "Garchomp, stand by for battle!" Once again Garchomp and Yanmega stood face to face, this would be the match that decided it all. "Garchomp, Dragon Claw now!" "Yanmega Double Team!" As Garchomp's claws glowed with light Yanmega made copies of itself, Garchomp swung hitting nothing but copies leaving the real one alone. "Air Slash!" Blades of wind flied at Garchomp smashing him to the ground, as he struggled to get up Danzaiken shouted. "My friend, you have forced me to make my Garchomp use one of his two moves I forbidded us to use unless in dire times! Let's go with Draco Meteor!!" Garchomp stood up glowing gold as he fired a ball of light from his mouth flying to the sky, the ball exploded into hundreds of meteors, flying down at Yanmega! "Crap! Yanmega! Dodge it!" Yanmega showed a bead of sweat seeing the meteors fly as she constantly moved side to side dodging meteor after meteor until one slammed right into her back. The rest crashed as well. It looked to be over but Yanmega began to fly once more, but barely. "Yanmega, Bug Buzz!" "You survived that!? Oh well cannot be helped! Garchomp....Giga Impact!" Garchomp hopped in the air turning into a ball of purple and orange light firing at Yanmega like a giant missile while Yanmega began to beat it's wings firing large sound waves which collided with Giga Impact but were ultimatley smashed through, Garchomp landed into her stomach crashing them both into the ground. As the smoke cleared both Pokemon stood up. Bruised until Yanmega fell to the ground and Garchomp crouched on one knee.

" The match has been decided! The winner and one going to the finals is the Dragon king Danzaiken Doragonia!!!!" Danzukey cheered hopping on Garchomp, as they cheered Danzaiken and Lariato thanked each other for the battle and both walked together back to the "Leader seats" seats that are only allowed to be sat by the Elite Four, the Sinnoh Champion and the four finalists in the league, in this case Danzaiken and Lariato and two more of there friends. Jerirudo and Jackie. Cynthia stood up amazed. "Amazing! What a beautiful match! Both of you deserve credit!" They both sighed happily thanking Cynthia for the comment, then turning to Jerirudo and Jackie. "Well guys looks like it's you two now! Sadly I'll only get to beat one of you to battle Cynthia." They both smirked as there names were announced Jerirudo and Jackie disappeared, walking to the stadium as Danzaiken and Lariato took there seats.

CHAPTER END

--------------------
user posted image

[Danzukey's RPG Profile] [Danny's RPG Profile] [Danzari's RPG Profile]
[The Dragonian Rivals]

I am the reason you should be afraid of the dark. I am the creature of the night, bringer of shadows, the seeker of darkness, and the prince of the shade. My name is Danzukey, and I am the Shadow Phoenix.
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 6 2010, 07:26 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Donate

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

I will make more chapters ASAP.

--------------------
user posted image

[The Dragonian Rivals]

I am the reason you should be afraid of the dark. I am the creature of the night, bringer of shadows, the seeker of darkness, and the prince of the shade. My name is Danzukey, and I am the Shadow Phoenix.
^
nateDsadler
 Posted: Dec 6 2010, 07:33 PM

Whirl Master

Group: Members
Poke Dollars: 250

Donate
Member No.: 36

Rep: 0 pts
Snake Champion!

great writing im looking forward to reading what comes next smile.gif

--------------------
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 7 2010, 02:59 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Donate

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

CHATPER 2: The fateful finals!

As the announcer shouted Jerirudo and Jackie both appeared on there respective sides of the stadium, back at the Elite's seats was Cynthia the Sinnoh champion and Danzaiken and Lariato, who just returned from healing there Pokemon. This battle would decide who would battle Danzaiken for the opportunity to battle the champion Cynthia! There was a lot of pressure, Danzaiken, Lariato, Jackie and Jerirudo were all best friends constantly battling, competing to see who is the strongest of each other as the Trainer's images were shown on the monitor showing six blank circles for there Pokemon."All right everyone! Here's the last semi- final match! The rules are six Pokemon each and the Trainer who has all six Pokemon knocked out is the loser, the winner will go ahead and battle Danzaiken for the privilege to battle our great champion Cynthia! Both sides can substitute Pokemon.....................and Begin!!"

"Gardevoir! Spotlight!" As Jackie tossed her Pokeball a beautiful dancing Gardevoir appeared from a bright white light, Jerirudo couldn't help but laugh since her choice of Pokemon was ironic. "Seriously...looks like the brother and sister will start off our battle. Gallade! Emerge with passion!" Jeri tossed his Pokeball which transformed into a Gallade! As it taunted Gardevoir by scraping it's bladed arm across the smaller one Cynthia was shocked. "Danzaiken, Lariato...Is there a reason why Jerirudo said the brother and sister!?" Dan simply nodded to the champion. "Correct, you see that Gardevoir and Gallade over there really are brother and sister, they were a group of wild Pokemon when we all found them. That Gardevoir was only a Ralts when Jackie caught her, Jeri caught Gallade as a young Kirlia."

The tension in the stadium rose as all became silent, a gust of wind passed through Jackie's long hair as her eyes focused. "Gardevoir, Hypnosis!" "Gallade! Dodge ti then go with Night Slash!" Sound waves fired from Gardevoir to Gallade who hopped up high in the air dodging them as his bladed arm glistened with a purple light. As the Gallade swung down Gardevoir hopped backwards dodging the attack, as it collided on the ground the Night Slash created a small crater in the ground below. The two Pokemon each gave each other a glare with a smile on there faces as they returned to there normal battle positions as if the battle never even started! "All right then Gardevoir use Calm Mind!" "You to Gallade!" Both Gallade and Gardevoir had there hands around the heads as a purple aura encircled them both, they were calming there minds strengthening there powers! "All right!! Gallade, go ahead with Leaf Blade!" "Use Psychic!" Gallade's hand transformed into a long, thin, and sharp green leaf beginning to swing at Gardevoir until her eyes glowed purple. Suddenly the same purple aura covered Gallade as he began to float in mid air! Gardevoir unfolded her hands swinging them upwards, then to the side as fast and hard as she could, Gallade suddenly turned and flew face first into a wall. The aura disappeared as Gallade got up shaking it's head a few moments from the damage. "Gardevoir! Don't hold still! Use Hypnosis!" More sound waves appeared and this time hit Gallade! He shook his head a bit but ultimately fell asleep. "Oh no! Gallade you have to wake up or else she'll use! D-" "Dream Eater!" Suddenly small orbs of orange and yellow light flowed out of Gallade's body forming a large sphere in Gardevoir's hands. She absorbed the ball of dreams restoring her own strength. Gallade quickly woke u and just in time to!

"All right Gallade! Use Night Slash!" Suddenly before Gardevoir could take a step Gallade appeared and slashed her right across the chest with his black blade. She flew into a wall creating a crater unconscious. "Gardevoir is unable to battle! The winner is Gallade!" Jeri wanted to cheer but knew how bad Gallade was in right now, he took a direct Psychic and a Dream Eater! He was scratched and bruised panting a bit as Jackie smiled, returning her Gardevoir thanking it for the beautiful performance. "Five on six huh!? Well then! Come enjoy the show Blissey!" As another Pokeball appeared it turned into a Blissey! She looked very happy dancing with grace, Jeri chuckled was Jackie seriously using a Normal type? Even though Gallade is weakened he can still use Close Combat! "Quick! Close Combat!" "Use Protect then attack Gallade off guard with Shadow Ball!" A field of green energy encased Blissey as Gallade attacked with a series of punches and kicks not doing anything, immediately as the barrier dispersed Blissey formed a black shadowy ball in her hands tossing it at Gallade sending him crashing to the floor passed out. "Gallade can no longer battle! Blissey is the winner!" Jerirudo was amazed by Blissey's speed! She instantly attacked right after her defense disappeared! Both Trainer's were now down to five Pokemon. "Heracross, action!" A large blue beetle appeared with a giant horn, it was Jeri's Heracross!

"Blissey! Use Blizzard!" "Heracross, dodge it then go ahead with Brick Break!" Jackie laughed as her Blizzard missed as Heracross' arms glowed as he began to swing. "Use Protect!" "Cancel out your Brick Break and attack with Feint!" As the barrier formed once more Heracross pulled out a fist and punched the barrier with only it's two front knuckles, the field shattered like glass as Jackie could not believe her darling Blissey was hit with a haymaker right to the cheek! Right as Blissey fell down Jeri took the moment! "Heracross, Brick Break pronto!" Heracross' arms glew once more as he began to fly landing down on Blissey with a double arm bar across the stomach. The sheer pressure of the slam smashed a crater into the ground with Blissey fainted. "Blissey can no longer battle! Heracross is the winner!" As Blissey disappeared into her Pokeball Heracross returned close to Jerirudo as Jackie took out another Pokeball. "Arcanine, enjoy the show!" A giant fire dog appeared from the Pokeball! Giving an intimidating look at Heracross, Jeri knew what to do. "Heracross return! Next up to enjoy the fun is you Crawdaunt!" As Heracross disappeared the giant crab Pokemon Crawdaunt appeared! "Cradaunt, Crabhammer!" "Use Extreme Speed to dodge then attack Arcanine!" As one of Crawdaunt's claws missed Arcanine was nearly invisible! Only a large orange blur could be seen hacking away at the crab with multiple paw slams as Arcanine returned visible to Jackie. "Cradaunt use Swift then when Arcanine's hurt attack with Guillotine!" Crawdaunt fired a beam of stars from his claws as Arcanine used Extreme Speed once more however, the stars followed Arcanine like missiles! As Arcanine was hit he fell to the air a bit slowly falling down, one of Cradaunt's claws glew as it opened up and instantly slammed shut on Arcanine's neck and slamming him into the ground. As the dust cleared Arcanine was passed out.

"Arcanine is no longer able to battle! The winner is Crawdaunt!" Jackie began gritting her teeth, Jeri was down to four Pokemon while she was now down to three, things aren't looking good as she took out her next Pokeball, also returning Arcanine. "Breloom! Spotlight now!" Breloom emerged from the Pokeball tilting her head sideways seeing her enemy. " Crawdaunt, attack with Night Slash!" Crawdaunt's claw glowed with a black light quickly swiping Breloom but was glowing! "Use Counter!" Suddenly a combo of punches quickly smashed into Crawdaunt's shell as he passed out. "Crawdaunt is unable to battle! The winner is Breloom!"[/COLOR Jackie cheered happily as Jeri remained serious taking out a Pokeball. [COLOR=yellow]"Heracross! I need your assistance!" Heracross appeared for a second time taunting Jackie's Breloom to not hold back. "Heracross Mega Horn!" "Breloom! Dynamic Punch!" As Heracross' horn glowed so did Breloom's right hand, they ran in a straight line colliding horn with punch. A flash of light glistened where the two attacks met before causing an explosion. Both Heracross and Breloom hopped out of the smoke both showing scars from the attacks. "Grr...Breloom! Headbutt!" Breloom began to ran and slammed her head into Heracross' stomach sending him flying but he regained balance by flying with his own wings. "Reversal Heracross!" A beam of energy formed a fist and slammed into Breloom sending her flying head first into a wall, as she crashed she staggered but got back up to her feet as Heracross landed on the ground. "Heracross, finish this up with Mega Horn!" "dodge it then hit with Mach Punch!"[COLOR] As the attacks looked like they would collide Breloom jumped over Heracross and came in with the punch, smacking the bug in the back of the neck knocking him out cold. [COLOR=gray]"Heracross can no longer battle! The winner is Breloom!" An amazing turn of events! Both Trainer's were down to three Pokemon now!

"How about this! Octillery! Heads up!" An Octillery apeared from a Pokeball, her tentacles coiled up and slammed on the ground. Even though Grass was superior to Water Jackie's Breloom didn't know any Grass type moves! "Grrr...Ok! Breloom! Use Mach Punch!" "Octillery, dodge then use Ice Beam!" The Octillery slammed it's tentacles on the ground giving herself a forceful jump Breloom's attack missed as a beam of ice smacked Breloom down for the count! "Breloom cannot battle! Octillery is the winner!" Then there were two, this was what Jackie thought as she took out one more Pokeball. "Porygon Z Come on out beauty!" The computer Pokemon Porygon Z emerged, it looked like an alien! "Zap Cannon!" "Octazooka!" A blast of ink collided with a sphere of electrical energy collided destroying each other formeing a smoke screen, but Porygon Z could see Octillery's shadow. "Porygon! Lock- On! Then attack with Zap Cannon!" Suddenly a red marker appeared on Octillery's forehead as another ball of electrical energy flew at Octillery. "Dodge the blast now!" Octillery jumped up and it looked like it missed until the Zap Cannon flew upwards! It hit Octillery sending her flying to the ground motionless. "Octilley can no longer battle! Porygon Z is the victor!"Jeri didn't waste any time in choosing his next Pokemon. "Hitmonlee! Stand by!" Hitmonlee, the kicking fiend appeared from the Pokeball staring at the foe with one of it's legs up in a battle stance.

"Blaze Kick!" Hitmonlee's leg ignited in flames as he hopped up and kicked Porygon right across the face with the flaming foot, sending it flying but still alright to fight. "Eeek! Porygon! Hyper Beam!!!!!" Porygon Z screeched as a ball of orange energy formed into a giant energy beam! Luckily Hitmonlee dodged the move but now the Pokemon could not move. "Now attack with a Hi Jump Kick!" Hitmonlee hopped high into the sky falling down and double kicking Porygon Z into the wall, it seemed over but the Pokemon stood up. "Guh, why won't you faint!!!? Focus Blast Hitmonlee!" An orb of blue light formed in the Pokemn's hands firing it and smashing Porygon Z, however it glowed golden as the damage had been done. "You fell for my Mirror Coat!" The coat transformed into an energy beam that completely annihilated Hitmonlee! "Hitmonlee can no longer battle! The winner is Porygon Z!" Jeri gritted his teeth as he took out his final Pokemon. " All right then Infernape, stand by now!" Infernape appeared from the red and white sphere, a giant flame forming over his head smiling. "Zap Cannon!" "Your to slow! Infernape, dodge it then go with a Flamethrower!" As the ball of electricity was avoided by Infernape he opened his mouth releasing a blast of searing flames burning Porygon Z to a crisp. "Porygon Z is unable to battle! The winner is Infernape!!" Infernape beat it's chest like a drum showing his strength as both Trainer's were down to there final Pokemon.

"We all did good but now it's time to finish this! Come on out my beauty Blaziken!" The might Blaziken emerged from the Pokeball, wrist bands made from flames emerged as he shouted ready for fighting. Two fire and fiighting type Pokemon starters, who will win!? "Infernape! Fire Punch!" "Blaziken, Blaze Kick!" Infernape's fist ignited with flames as did Blaziken's foot did as well. They flaming fist and foot collided causing an explosion of flames and they returned to there original spots ready for the fight still. "Brave Bird Blaziken!" "!!!? Oh no! Infernape dodge it quick then attack with Close Combat!" Suddenly Blaziken's body glistened with a blue light as he ran so fast he began to fly! Unfortunately Infernape dodged the tackle and hopped on Blaziken's back, punching and kicking him back to the ground then hopping back off as Blaziken stood to his feet, feeling the damage from Brave Bird's recoil. "Here's the final attack buddy! Blaziken Flare Blitz!" "Infernape, you use Flare Blitz as well!" Both of the Pokemon's bodies were encased in glistening blue flames as they charged head first at each other, crashing into each other head first causing an explosive swirling flame storm! The crowd was screaming not from fear, but from the raw power and beauty of the collision. As the flames dispersed both Pokemon were standing tall, scratched and bruised everywhere panting heavily, showing the damage not only from the collision, but from Flare Blitz recoil as well. The both stopped panting and smirked at each other, until both of there eyes widened as Infernape fell to one knee as Blaziken fell to the floor!

"Blaziken was the first to fall so as a result! The winner and the one who's going to the finals to battle Danzaiken is Jerirudo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The crowd screamed and went wild as both trainer's ran up to there respective Pokemon, comforting them with a victory....and calming then down from there loss. They all smiled as Jackie and Jeri shook hands and returned to the Elites seats. "My my! What an impressive battle! I really wanted to see even more from you all that's how spectacular you two were!" The two bowed respecting Cynthia's kind words as Jeri stared at Dan and Jackie stared at Lariato. Due to both of them losing Jackie and Lariato would have to battle to see who will be in third place while Dan and Jeri battle to see who will battle Cynthia! As the stare down ended Jeri and Jackie went to the main lobby to heal there Pokemon, while Dan and Lariato went to the PC's to create a new team for the next battle.

[CHAPTER END]

--------------------
user posted image

[The Dragonian Rivals]

^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 10 2010, 11:51 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Donate

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

Chapter 3: The intention arrives after the finals!

Danzukey and Jerirudo both got themselves prepared for there destined battle at the finals. To see who battles Cynthia to become the new Sinnoh Champion they got the Pokemon they wanted from the PC's and jokingly threatened each other. "Danny boy make sure ya don't screw up in the finals, one move and I'll crush you to the ground got it?" "Please! As if I will let you get the upper hand against me my boy!" Danzaiken and Jeri looked up at one of the monitor's in the main lobby signifying the finals were about to begin. Both of them were still thinking of an exciting appearrance they would make if they reached the finals to battle Cynthia.

"If I get to battle Cynthia I'll make a dramatic entrance just like a Pokemon contest! To show of the elegance and beauty of both me and my Pokemon. What about you Dan?" "I'll just make my entrance with....a better outfit that's all Im not into that making myself look pretty for a battle or contest and stuff like that. Oh! There's the signal! Let's go and make sure I win got it!?" Jeri couldn't help but laugh at the stupid joke Dan made as they both walked into the stadium side by side, each going to there respective side of the stadium getting in there battle stances. "All right guys here is the final match up! This is between Danzaiken and Jerirudo to see who gets the honor of battling the Sinnoh League Champion Cynthia! Both sides will use six Pokemon the first Trainer to have all Pokemon unable to battle is the loser! Get set up and go!"

"Altaria, stand by for battle!" As Danzaiken tossed a Pokeball the beautiful and elegant Dragon type Pokemon Altaria emerged giving a cute scream. "Umbreon, spot light!" The Eevee evolution Pokemon Umbreon emerged from Jeri's Pokeball as there images including the trainer's portraits emanated on the giant montior. "Umbreon attack with Shadow Ball!""Altaria counter with Dragon Pulse!"[/COLOR] As umbreon fired a ball of shadows and darkness Altaria fired a glistening green sphere of energy which collided causing an explosion beginning the battle. Altaria quickly flied in the air to get a height advantage against Umbreon. "Now use Sky Attack!" Altaria began shining in a white light as she rammed right into Umbreon, a direct hit! But Umbreon stood up but barely. "While she's getting back some ground attack with Dark Pulse Umbreon!" Multiple ring shaped lasers formed from darkness were fired from Umbreon's mouth dealing a direct hit to Altaria! Both Pokemon received large amounts of damage as they were already panting from the pain caused.

"Altaria, use Sing!" Altaria began singing a beautiful song as musical notes surrounded Umbreon making him drowsy as he fell to sleep. "Good! Now send Umbreon in the air with Dragon Pulse then finish it off with a Sky Attack combo!" Altaria fired a green orb of light which hit Umbreon sending him flying into the air as Altaria did a full body slam with Sky Attack crashing Umbreon into the wall fainted. "Umbreon is unable to battle! The winner is Altaria!" The battle had only just begun and yet a Pokemon was already down! This just showed how skillful and powerful Danzaiken's dragon and Draconis Pokemon were! Jeri took out another Pokeball. "Seviper! Action!" A Seviper elegantly emerged from her Pokeball slithering and sliding while hissing at Altaria. "Altaria use Dragon Breath!" Altaria fired a small stream of flames at Seviper who gracefully dodged the breath by sliding out of the way. "Poison Jab now!" Seviper's bladed tail glowed with a purple light as she started stabbing and jabbing her with the poisonous tail, Altaria fell but got back up reluctantly.

"Quick use Dragon Pulse!" Another orb of green light was fired from Altaria's mouth sending towards Seviper. " Seviper knock it away with Poison Tail!"[/COLOR Seviper's tail glowed purple as she back whipped the ball of light out of the way sending it flying into the sky. [COLOR=yellow]"End this with Poison Fang!" Seviper's long sharp red fangs now glowed of purple as they sank into Altaria's neck making her fall to the ground unconciouss. "Altaria can no longer battle the winner is Seviper!" Seviper bowed her head thanking the crowd for cheering as Dan took out another Pokeball. "Gyarados, stand by for battle!" As the Pokeball opened a giant Red gyarados emerged from the Pokeball! That is right only one man was said to posses a Red Gyarados but guess what? He gave it to me! His name was Lance the Champion of the Johto league! My goal is to defeat him and show him that I am the true Dragon champion! Gyarados attack with Aqua Tail!" Spirals of water encircled Gyarados' tail as he backhanded Seviper into a wall unconciouss. "Seviper is unable to battle! The winner is Gyarados!"

Jer gritted his teeth as he was down to four Pokemon while Dan only had five left, but an idea popped in his head as he took out a Pokeball. "Magnezone! Come on out!" As the Pokeball opened releasing Magnezone it glistened with a pure white body, this was a shiny Magnezone! Danzaiekn knew of Gyarados' weakness to electric type attacks but he knew he had to keep Gyarados out to save his stronger Pokemon just in case. "Gyarados! Ice Fang!" Gyardos' fangs shined with a blue light as he breathed, the oxygen coming from Gyardos' breath was visible as white smoke as he jumped to Magnezone to take a bite. Jerirudo mearly smirked seeing Gyarados falling for his trap. "Magnezone! Since ice type attacks are weak against a steel type like you let him bite then attack with Zap Cannon!" As Gyardos took a chomp on the side of Magnezone a ball of flowing bright red and yellow electricity formed in it's hands firing it at Gyarados' side sending him flying to the floor motionless. "Gyados can no longer battle! Magnezone is victorious!" As Cynthia saw Dan return Gyarados she seemed surprised to leave a water and flying type against an electric type like Magnezone. "I don't understand....why keep out a Gyados when it is extremley weak to electric type attacls?" Both Jackie and Lariato who were sitting by Cynthia both already knew why as Lariato turned to Cynthia. "This is probably because Dan has even stronger Pokemon lying in wait....some of them are terryfying, I should know for I have seen some of them close hand and it still ceases to amaze me how he caught some of them and survived to show them out..." Danzaiken smriked as he pulled out a Pokeball...except unlike red and white spheres this one was purple and white with an M imprinted on it.

"I was really hoping to save this guy out for Cynthia, but I need to speed up this little battle so be honored Jeri!" Danzaiken began to chant for some reason before tossing out the Master Ball out as it opened the white light was slowly and suspensly forming into a gigantic dragon like form, terrifying screams were emitting from the Pokemon as color and form began to occur. "Oh humble beast that controls the galaxies, come out thou and hear thy cry for all who get in our paths, we shall give them retribution. So come on out for you have lied in wait! Palkia, the king of space!" The form transformed into the legendary Pokemon Palkia! It stood up tall and proud roaring scaring Magnezone and Jerirudo as well. Cynthia was shocked seeing how he could catch an extremley dangerous Pokemon like Palkia! "A..amazing folks! We may have seen some people in the championships with some legendary Pokemon like Latios and Darkrai....but to see the king of space itself Palkia bless itself in our stadium! It's absolutley amazing!" Even though Palkia was a water type, it's also a Dragon type which cancelled out electric type strengths. Jeri continued to ponder his thoughts with no answer, he would have no choice but to attack any way possible.

"U....Um Magnezone! Use Magnet Bomb!" Small pieces of metallic spheres began forming into a large ball Magnezone beeped as it tossed the ball of iron straight towards Palkia. "Palkia, block it with Hydro Pump then attack with Aura Sphere!" Palkia released a giant column of water from it's mouth obliterating the ball, as the smoke cleared Palkia formed a small blue sphere in it's hands tossing it at Magnezone sending it flying in the air, then crashing back to the ground motionless. " Ma...Magnezone is unable to battle! The victor is the king of space Palkia!" Jeri angrily returned Magnezone not wasting any time to bring out his next Pokeball. "Lucky! I have been saving some Pokemon for Cynthia as well, but since i knew I would be battling you I decided to use some of my tough Pokemon as well! Deoxys! Come on out!" Jeri also pulled out a Master Ball as it released the Pokemon it transformed into the DNA Pokemon Deoxys! It was in it's normal form however floating in the air to where it was the same height as Palkia, this surprised Cynthia a bit more however. Danzaiken, Jackie and Lariato all stayed calm and cool. "Deoxys! Quickly transform! I'll need you at top strength!" Deoxys form began to change, it adorned three horns on it's head with a black chest area with four tentacles instead of arms. Deoxys switched to Attack Forme!

"Psycho Boost Deoxys!" "Quick Spaceial Rend!" As the gem on Deoxys body shined, Palkia's right arm glistened with a pink light as it swung it's arm forming a blade that tore a hole in space itself! Deoxys opened it's eyes firng an exact replica of itself shaped from pure psychic energy. The two attacks collided causing a massive explosive psychic and spacial storm in the stadium. The attacks were in a draw as Deoxys looked as if it was panting. "Jeri, you should know the consequence of using Psycho Boost! It lowers the special attack powers of Deoxys with each use! However, Palkia's Spacial Rend has no harm to itself! Quick Palkia! Use Earth Power!" Palkia punched the ground causing a few tremors, blasts of volcanic energy fired from the cracks to Deoxys. "Transform again to use Protect! Then transform once more and attack with Extreme Speed!" Deoxys' form changed into a bulky body, it's defense form. A barrier of green light encased and blocked the volcanic power from Deoxys as it changed once more, it adorned a long horn, thing tentacles for arms and a black chest area. This was it's speed forme! Suddenly at the speed of light Deoxys disappeared hitting Palkia several times with swift attacks after returning to Jeri back in it's Normal Forme. Palkia showed as if it barely took any damage at all!

"Palkia, end this with Hydro Pump!" Jeri knew Deoxys would have no time to dodge still feeling the recoil from Psycho Boost. "We have no choice, Deoxys intercept with Shadow Ball!" A ball of shadow energy formed in Deoxys hands firing it at the spiral of water emerging from Palkia's mouth. It definatley weakened the Hydro Pump but still broke through and hit Deoxys sending it flyin into the wall, it stood up from the crater it formed in the bleachers shaking it's head. "All right Deoxys! Go with a Psycho Boost!" Deoxys fired a copy of itself made from Psychic energy slamming into Palkia, making it fall on the ground, Palkia slowly stood up once again. Roaring with anger. Deoxys showed even more fatigue from the second Boost. "Are you serious!? That was a direct hit, I thought that would have ended it!" Dan smirked as a ball of energy formed in Palkia's hands. "Do not underestimate the king of space! Palkia! End it with Aura Sphere!" Palkia fired the sphere which hit Deoxys in the chest, it caught the sphere and crushed it but Deoxys' fatigue finally got to it as it fell unconciouss on the floor. "Deoxys is unable to battle! The winner is Palkia!" Even though it was a two in a row victory Danzaiken wasn't idiotic. He could see fatigue in Palkia as well as Jeri took out a normal Pokeball. "Absol! Attack now!" Absol emerged from the Pokeball, growling to fight for her master. Palkia continued to scream.

"Palkia, one Aura Sphere should do this...go!" "Absol, use Protect then Psycho Cut!"[COLOR] Another blue sphere formed in Palkia's hands as it fired Absol formed a barrier of light which deflected the sphere as her horn shined purple. She waved her head forming a blade out of psychic energy smacking Palkia dead on the face, falling knocked out. [COLOR=gray]"A....Amazing! Palkia is unable to battle! Absol is the victor!" Danzaiken congradulated Jeri to actually defeat Palkia, returning it to it's Master Ball, putting it away swapping it with a Pokeball. "Aerodactyl, stand by for battle!" Aerodactyl, the Draconis fossil Pokemon emerged from the Pokeball taking flight. "Absol! Use Night Slash!" The blade on Absol's head shined with a purple light jumping upwards to hit Aerodactyl. "Aerodactyl, intercept with Iron Head!" Aerodactyl came to Absol with his head first, shining in silver light. The two attacks collided sending them both flying, Absol fell to the floor as Aerodactyl quickly caught the wind and remained aloft. "Quick while Absol is on the floor use Stone Edge!" Multiple large rocks formed around Aerodactyl, firing them all at Absol crashing her to the floor even more passed out. "Absol is unable to battle! The winner is Aerodactyl!" This was it, Jeri was down to his last Pokemon while Danzaiken still had Aerodactyl and two other Pokemon! Was this the end?

" Rampardos! Attention now!" Another fossil Pokemon appeared on the battle field, it was a large Rampardos! Scraping one of his feet on the ground, taunting Aerodactyl. "Aerodactyl, Iron Head!" "Use Zen Headbutt!" The blue dome on Rampardos' head shined blue as the head butts collided into a draw, sending both Pokemon back against the wall. "Quick! Attack with Steel Wing!" Aerodactyl's wings shined with silver chasing Rampadros intimidating him with his wings. "Quick dodge it then attack with Head Smash!" Rampardos gracefully jumped over Aerodactyl, coming back down with a head butt surrounded by blue light. Crashing down on him slamming him into the ground unconciouss. "Aerodactyl is unable to battle! The winner is Rampardos!" Rampardos painfully stood back up, feeling the pain from Head Smash's recoil as Danzaiken took out another Poke ball after returning Aerodactyl. "Latios, action!" A Latios emerged from the Pokeball, another legendary Pokemon! His blue body shined with elegance facing Rampardos. "Rampardos, Flame Thrower!" "Luster Purge...." As the stream of flames emerged from Rampardos' mouth a ball of light formed in Latios' mouth as well as they collided, Luster Purge flew through the Flame Thrower making a direct hit against the now passed out Rampardos. "Match! Rampardos is unable to battle! The winner and who is going to be battling the champion Cynthia is Danzaiken!" the crowd cheered as Dan walked up petting Latios, then returning him to his Pokeball.

Jerirudo walked over to Danzaiken, sadly admitting defeat and accepting second place. As they all returned to there seats Danzaiken looked at Lariato, while Jeri looked at Jackie. Cynthia then turned to them both. "So, it will be Danzaiken that battles me eh? But first before our match Lariato and Jackie have to battle to see who is in third and fourth place!" both of them nodded as they have already picked out there new teams going to the battle field. Danzaiken walked into the Pokemon center location to get the team he's using against Cynthia while Jeri healed his team. As they returned to there seats Lariato and Jackie were in there sides of the stadium ready for the next battle to start.

[CHAPTER END]

--------------------
user posted image

[The Dragonian Rivals]

^
Brian
 Posted: Dec 11 2010, 11:54 AM

we have hot staffz
Group Icon

Group: ROOT Admin
Poke Dollars: 1,500

Donate
Member No.: 1

Simon Champion!

Very nice job. Post more please!

--------------------
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 15 2010, 06:04 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Donate

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

Chapter Four: Danzaiekn's true rival!

As Jackie and Lariato took there places in the stadium battle grounds Cynthia, Danzaiken and Jerirudo all sat in there seats, with there arms folded and a small smile on there faces as the round to see who becomes third and fourth takes place. "Here's the last match up to take place before Danzaiken takes his place as Cynthia's powerful challenger! This match will show us who is the stronger of the runner ups! Between Jackie, who lost to Jerirudo in the finals. Or Lariato, who lost to Danzaiken in the finals! The match will be six on six! Begin!" Both trainers had serious looks on there faces, not only did they want to disappoint the crowd over there losses, but they wanted to redeem themselves as they both took out a Pokeball,

"Come on out my darling Roserade!" "King of the skies Honchkrow! Stand at my will!" A dancing Roserade appeared on the ground as a threatening Honchkrow flew in the skies. The match instantly commenced. "Dark Pulse Honchkrow!" "Roserade, dance to dodge it then use Sunny Day!" As a multi ring beam of darkness fired from Honchkrow's mouth Roserade swiftly and gracefully dodged it as she formed a small orange sphere firing it into the air, suddenly the sky was clear with bright sunlight coating the whole arena. "Ignore the light and attack with Night Slash!" As Honchkrow's wing glowed with purple light Roserade quickly dodged it again leaving Honchkrow wide open. " Quick use Weather Ball!" A ball of white light formed in Roserade's hands as she fired it in the air, the ball turned into a reddish orange flaming meteor hitting Honchkrow in the back, sending him crashing to the ground struggling to stand and fly once more. "Amazing! Battle folks, Weather Ball is an attack that's type and power changes due to the weather, since Sunny Day was in play Weather Ball turned into a Fire type attack and caused great damage!" Honchkrow stubbornly screamed as he took flight again. "Why!? That was a direct hit! Roserade use Solar beam!" The rose bouquets for Roserade's arms shined with light as the holes in the flowers opened, she put her arms in front of her firing a large energy beam at Honchkrow. "Honchkrow, dodge then use Sky Attack!"

Honchkrow did a barrel roll dodging the beam as he shined with white light running towards Roserade. "Damn! Roserade since you won't have the time to dodge use Poison Spikes then guard yourself!" the holes in her bouquet flower arms opened as multiple purple Makibishi style spikes fired from them hiding in the ground, Honchkrow sped up and made direct contact with Roserade sending her flying into the stone wall unconscious. "Roserade is unable to battle! Honchkrow is the winner!" Honchkrow returned to Lariato's side as Roserade disappeared into her Pokeball as Jackie took out another one. "Great job Roserade, you deserve a nice rest. Swellow! Rise and shine beauty!" A large red and blue feathered bird emerged from her Pokeball giving threatening shout to Honchkrow who reluctantly howled back. "Sky Attack Honchkrow!" "You use Sky Attack as well Swellow!" Both of the birds shined with a bright white light as they rammed straight into each other causing an explosion, as the smoke subsided both Pokemon returned to there Trainer's a little bruised, Honchkrow more heavily than Swellow. "Quickly use Aerial Ace Honchkrow!" As Honchkrow dashed toward Swellow streamers of white light flew behind him smashing Swellow in mid air, losing his focus and struggling to stay afloat. "Use Dark Pulse to end it!" As a beam of black rings fired at Swellow he opened his eyes hearing Jackie's command. "Substitute then go ahead with Giga Impact!" As the Dark Pulse hit it transformed into a block of wood as Swellow appeared behind Honchkrow, he glistened with swirling purple ang gold light as he slammed into Honchkrow, who slammed to the floor fainted.

"Honchkrow is unable to battle! The winner is Swellow!" Not wasting any time Lariato returned Honchkrow to his Pokeball taking out a new one. "Wormadam, come on out!" A Wormadam with a pink coat emerged from the Pokeball. Everyone saw the poisons of the Poison Spikes hit Wormadam but she just shook it off like nothing, Jeri got confused. "I don't get it, Why didn't Poison Spikes really effect Wormadam?" "Because Jeri, just look at that Wormadam's cloak it's pink right? Lariato caught her when she was a Burmy and it evolved in the bustling cities. When evolved a Burmy's cloak turns into a Wormadam's skin, that is the Trash Cloak and it turned Wormadam into a steel type when she evolved, poison types are ineffective to steel types!" "Bug and steel huh? Perfect! Swellow use Heat Wave!" Swellow started flapping up s gust with heat infused wind blasts towards Wormadam ready to attack!"[/COLOR] "Wormadam use Protect then attack with Iron Head!" A barrier of green energy formed deflecting the heat waves from Wormadam who was now glistening with a silver light quickly head butting Swellow into the wall then getting on the offensive. "Now Hidden Power!" Balls of blue light formed around Wormadam firing at Swellow like giant bullets smashing him further into the wall, then passing out on the ground. "Swellow is unable to battle! The winner is Wormadam!" That Wormadam was really strong to be able to defeat the Swellow Jackie just returned taking out another Pokeball.

"I will not lose! Flareon, be a dear!" The Eeveelution Pokemon Flkareon formed from the Pokeballs white light, her mane gold with shine. "Quick use Lava Plume!" Flareon fired balls of magma from her mouth towards the Wormadam with speed. Use Psychic to black them then use Hidden Power!" Both Wormadam and the Laval Plume rocks shined with purple light as Wormadam flapped her ears around signaling what to do, she made all the rocks crash into each other destroying the move as more bullets of blue light fired at Flareon hittin her sending her to the ground. "Quick stand up then use Fire Spin! After that Fire Blast!" "Use Protect!" As a ball of green light formed around Wormadam the spirals of Fire Spin swirled around Protect slowly getting tighter and tighter, it was squeezing up against the barrier as the star shaped fire blast slammed into the barrier, breaking it and giving Wormadam a taste of flames! Wormadam fell to the floor fainted. "Wormadam is unable to battle! The winner is Flareon!" Lariato returned his Wormadam taking out another Pokeball. "Good job Wormadam, Dunsparce, come on out for battlw!" A small yellow and blue land snake appeared from the Pokeball, everyone including Danzaiken, Jeri and even Cynthia were wide eyed with suspicion. Who used a Dunsparce!!? The poison Spikes poked Dunsparce poisoning him as Lariato watched in anger.

"Aww how cute! Your using a useless Pokemon! I'll make sure to make this as quick as possible, Flareon Shadow Ball!" "Don't underestimate Dunsparce! Show her what I mean with Shadow Ball then use Ancient Power!" Both Pokemon formed a ball of shadows over there mouths firing them like missiles colliding into each other making an explosion. Dunsparce began forming a ball of glistening silver light made from it's body and fired it tanking Flareon into the ground unconscious. "Flareon is unable to battle, the winner is Dunsparce!" The entire crowd was amazed at how easily Dunsparce defeated Flareon! Jackie angrily returned Flareon to her Pokeball taking out another. "Mismagius! Don't fail me now!" A dancing Mismagius emerged from Jackie's Pokeball. "Even though Ghost type attacks won't affect Dunsparce since it's a normal type any of it's normal type moves won't affect you Mismagius! Quick use Magical Leaf!" Multiple green leaves floated around Mismagius and started swirling towards Dunsparce who sticked his tail in the ground. "Dodge it with Dig then attack! When Mismagius is distracted attack with Shadow Ball as well!" As Dunsparce disappeared into the dirt Mismagius wondered around looking for any signs as to where it was at, cracks formed in the ground below Mismagius who floated up high to avoid Dunsparce's attack as he fired a shadow ball at her. "Use Shadow Ball as well!" Mismagius fired a shadow ball colliding the two exploding into a dark storm.

"Next use Psywave!" Streamers of psychic energy fired from Mismagius while they were slamming into Dunsparce. He fell out of conscious state. "Dunsparce is unable to battle! Mismagius is the winner!" "Quickly return Dunsparce! Ghost versus ghost type! Dusknoir! Let's do this!" A large grim reaper like ghost Pokemon emerged from the red and white sphere taunting Mismagius as the Poison Spikes infected Dusknoir. "Alright! Mismagius Shadow Ball!" "Dusknoir dodge then use Thunder Punch!" As the shadow ball missed the moving Dusknoir his fist glistened with yellow electricity as he pulled his fist back and smashed his fist in Mismagius' face sending her flying to the wall, electric sparks flowed around her showing she was paralyzed! She may have trouble moving and using her speed properly. "Finish this off with a combination! First use Shadow Ball then fuse it with Will-O-Wisp!" As Dusknoir formed a shadow ball in his right hand he formed a small blue flame in his left then put both objects into both hands, the shadow ball swirled the Will-O-Wisp forming a swirling ball of blue fire shadows as they launched at Mismagius. "Oh no! Quick use Shadow Ball to counter!" Mismagius was slowly forming a shadow ball due to her paralysis as she just launched it the Will-O-Wisp Shadow Ball slammed into it giving Mismagius most of the impact as she fell fainted. "Mismagius is unable to battle! The winner is Dusknoir!" Cynthia was amazed and began to clap with an encore seeing Lariato's creative combination, it looked good enough to be a combination in a Pokemon contest!

"You did great Mismagius, please take a break. Victreebel! Spotlight!" A giant fly catcher like Pokemon emerged from the Pokeball turning to Jackie jumping on her trying to playfully bite her. "H..Hey don't chomp on me and attack Dusknoir with Leaf Storm!" "Counter with Blizzard!" Victreebel hopped off of Jackie as she fired a swirling storm of razor sharp leaves at Dusknoir which collided with a snow storm formed by Dusknoir's hands. It seemed even as the attacks were destrpyed from the explosion leaving Victreebel panting a bit decreasing he Special attack using such a reckless attack. "Dusknoir use another combination! Will-O-Wisp with Thunder Punch!" Dusknoir's right fist glowed with blue electricity with flames emitting from the wrist as he dashed towards Victreebel fist pulled back. "Victreebel! Stay put and attack with Solar Beam! Sunny Day should still be in effect!" As the Will-O- Thunder punch was swinging to Victreebel's side she fired a beam of sun energy right in Dusknoir's face as the explosion caused was tremendous, both Pokemon fell passed out. "Both Victreebel and Dusknoir are unable to battle! This bout is a draw!" Jackie pulled out her last Pokeball as Lariato had two Pokeballs left. "Your my only hope Kokoromori!" A giant batlike Pokemon with a pink snout emerged flying in the air it was amazing! This was a Pokemon only found in the Unova region! "I never expected you to have a Unova region Pokemon...oh well nonetheless I still have to win this! To show everyone that I am Danzaiken's strongest rival! His best friend! We all are his friends but Im the first one he ever made! Come on out Scizor!" A large red steel plated insect with claws emerged from the Pokeball stretching out his limbs.

"X- Scissor!" "Steel Wing!" Scizor formed an X out of energy dashing at Kokoromori as her wings shined with silver light slamming into each other, it showed that Kokoromori's Steel Wing was outclassed as she smacked Scizor into the wall lightly. "Air Slash!" Kokoromori flapped her wings heavily firing a blade of air at Scizor. "Counter with Flash Cannon!" Scizor formed a sphere of silver light in his hands firing it at the air blade colliding and causing a excremental explosion in the battle field, out of the smoke Kokoromori flew closer to Scizor. "Use Heart Stamp!" Koromori violently tackled into Scizor, with her heart shaped snout slamming into his forehead as hearts bursted from the collision. Kokoromori returned to Jackie's side as Scizor flinched from a slight level of affection. "End this up with Psychic!" Kokoromori's eyes shined with purple as the psychic energy lifted up Scizor and violently slammed him into the ground head first, passed out. "Scizor is unable to battle, Kokoromori is the victor!" Kokoromori was strong! Scizor didn't even land a hit as Lariato took out his last Pokeball. "It's time I surprised everyone myself! Zoroark! Stand at my will!" A large blck and red coklored fox Pokemon emerged at Lariato's side it was a Pokemon from the Unova region!"[/COLOR]

"Air slash pronto Kokoromori!" "Counter with Dark Pulse!" Zoroark formed a beam of black rings as Kokoromori fired a blade of air the attacks collided but Dark Pulse proved to strong and smacked into Kokoromori dazing her a bit. "Now Foul Play!" Zoroark constantly jumped to multiple sides of Kokoromori giving her cheap shots with his claws and fists harming her greatly, looking everywhere to try and find him as he jumped right in front of her face. "End this with Night Burst!" A black and red aura formed around Zoroark as it released itself into a giant shock wave that hit point blank at Kokoromori sending her slamming into the wall fainted. "Kokoromori is unable to battle, the match goes to Zoroark and makes Lariato the winner! Lariato is now in third place as Jackie is in fourth place!" Jackie became upset of how easily her Kokoromori was defeated as Lariato and Zoroark walked up to them with a smile on there faces. "Do not feel bad about yourself or how you train your Pokemon Jackiem that was an excellent battle! You forced me to use my trump card Zoroark in battle! Great job! Now let's head back to the lobby, heal our Pokemon, sit back and relax with Jerirudo and watch Dan have his shot with Cynthia!" Jackie's saddened face turned into one of happiness as she nodded, got up and both of them walked to the lobby to heal there Pokemon as the announcer came out to shout out the final battle of the Sinnoh league. "What an amazing battle folks don't you think! Im sorry to say that...this show is just about done but don't worry! We have one final match up in store for all of you and it will be the best battle you all have ever witnessed! Danzaiken vs. our proud leader Cynthia! Will she keep her title as champion, or will Danzaiken steal the title from her! We will find out after this match!" Both Danzaiken and Cynthia turned to each other and nodded as they both got up from there seats and made there way to the stadium.

(CHAPTER END)

--------------------
user posted image

[The Dragonian Rivals]

^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 17 2010, 06:38 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Donate

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

Chapter 5: The Dragon Champion vs. the League Champion!

As the day light sun began to disappear in the afternoon clouds the crowd couldn't cease it's cheering knowing this was the final event. The announcer rushed to the middle of the stadium as fast as she could with the microphone ear set attacked to her right ear, the bud that enhanced her voice was only a few centimeters away from her mouth. "Alright everybody this is what you all have been waiting for! It's time for the final battle between Danzaiken and the Sinnoh League Champion herself Cynthia!" The crowd grew wild as Danzaiken and Cynthia took there respective spots on the sides of the stadium standing up proud and tall, meanwhile at all the homes in all the regions. Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova were all tuned in on pay per view just to watch the spectacular. As the two combatants took out there Pokeballs they both gave each other that looked as if they were saying good luck to each other. " this match will be set on a six on six Pokemon bout! The loser will be decided when all six Pokemon of the respective trainer are unable to battle! Both trainers are allowed to substitute Pokemon and if Danzaiken wins he will become the new Sinnoh Leauge Champion! Ready? Set BEGIN!" "Good luck to you Danzaiken! Lucario! Let's show them our strength!" "The same to you Cynthia, Ononokus, stand by for battle!" As the blue and white fur coated fighting dog Lucario emerged from Cynthia's Pokeball that very rare Unova region dragon Pokemon Ononokus emerged from Danzaiken's Pokeball! It nearly was the size of four Lucario's standing on there tip toes on top of there heads!

"Lucario Dragon Pulse!" "Ononokus use Dragon Pulse as well!" Both :ucario and Ononokus formed a ball of shining green and white light in there mouths releasing the energy ball colliding and explosding each other, the obliteration caused a swirling storm of green sparkles around the batte field as if thi was a contest battle. "Then how about Close Combat Lucario!" "Ononokus use Double Chop non stop to counter Close Combat!" As Lucario darted towards Ononokus the dragons arms shined with dark purple light as they both exchanged blows with a series of slashes, punches and kicks the last attack was a collision of Ononokus' arm swing and Lucario's tail whip as they both crashed another explosion formed as both Pokemon emerged nearly unharmed, they both smirked at each other and growled as if they both wanted to have more fun. It was obvious that not only were the crowd and Cynthia and Danzaiken were having a good time, but so were there Pokemon. It was a great way to have fun and train at the same time and it was more fun training with Pokemon at the same strength level as them. "Why don't we use Aura Sphere Lucario!" As a ball of blue light formed in Lucario's hands his ears pointed straight up as he tossed the sphere at Ononokus as the dragon stood still. "Quick deflect it then attack with Flame thrower!" Right when the orb of aura was in Ononokus' face he took his hand and merely back handed it sending it straight into the sky as flames formed in his mouth releasing a burst stream of fire at Lucario who took a direct hit. His fur scorched and singed but he still stood on his hind legs, though limping just a little bit.

"Amazing Lucario! Lets go with Force Palm!" In what seemed like a flash Lucario disappeared then reappeared with his paw on the base of Ononokus' forehead as yellow energy formed a pulse of energy hit the dragon sending him slamming into the ground, his mere body weight shook the stadium as Ononokus slowly got back up to his feet. Grunting trying to ignore the pain. "Ononokus! Don't let your guard down for even a minute! Give yourself some distance by sending Lucario away with Double Chop!" Ononokus' arms shined with purple light as he tried to back hand Lucario away who simply dodged with grace, however he was forced return close to Cynthia in order to dodge every attack as Ononokus got back up to his feet. Roaring to allow Dan to let him continue his fight. "Lucario! Lets wrap this in the bag with Aura Sphere!" as Lucario started forming the orb he stopped, his eyes widened as he looked at Ononokus' aura, it was sky rocketing! With normal eyes a red energy aura was forming around him! His roars shook the ground with power and strength. "What's going on here! What is up with Ononokus!?" Danzaiken chuckled as he flipped his blond hair from his eyes. "This is Ononokus' ability Cynthia, it's called Rivalry and it looks like it's finally kicked in. You see Since both Ononokus and Lucario are males Rivalry is able to work! Rivalry raises a Pokemons attack power if battling another of the same gender! This is the kind of boost Ononokus needs! Now use Flame thrower!" As Ononokus fired the stream of flames, it was boosted with Rivalry's power and looked more like Blast Burn rather than Flame thrower. Cynthia would now allow herself to be intimidated. "Lucario counter with Aura Sphere!" As Lucario formed the orb of blue aura the flame stream was collided with the Aura Sphere in a beam struggle. However it only lasted for a few seconds as the Flame thrower over powered the sphere and made direct contact with Lucario. As the flames dispersed Lucario still stood, shaking in pain as he fell to the ground passed out.

"...L..Lucario is...unable to battle....the winner is Ononokus!" The crowd and Cynthia were in disbeleif! Lucario was....defeated! Ononokus turned to Danzaiken growling with a smile on his face. Was this the beginning of Danzaiken's victory? Or will Cynthia make a come back? "Roserade, bring us to victory!" As the Pokeball opened the bouqet armed Roserade emerged as if it was dancing. "Did you forget about my Ononokus' Flame thrower!? Let me remind you of it's power!" Due to Roserade being a female Ononokus' Rivalry ability wore off making his Flame thrower return to it's normal strength however, it was still extremley powerful especially for a Roserade. "Roserade dodge it then attack with Grass Whistle!" As Rserade swerved out of the flames path she picked out a leaf from her "mask" and started blowng on it like a whistle or instrument, the noise it made was calm and soothin as notes of music ran through Ononoks' ears making him drowsy and fall asleep. Cynthia grinned seeing her Grass Whstle connected. "All right Roserade! Attack with Petal Dance!" Roserade began spinning around gracefully like a ballerina as petals swirled around her like a tornado. She started darting towards the sleeping dragon as the petals slammed into Ononokus like a tornado damaging him but defensless for he was still asleep as he passed out still sleeping. "Ononokus is unable to battle! The winner is Roserade!" Danzaiken was a bit angry that his Unova region Pokemon was only strong enough to beat one of Cynthia's Pokemon but he was also not surprised at how strong her Pokemon were, she is the Sinnoh League Champion after all, Danzukey chuckled a bit as he took out his next Pokeball.

"Sazandora, dragon of the shadows I summon thee!" As the Pokeball opened a large blue and black scaled dragon with red feathers around his neck and two smaller heads as arms emerged roaring with a blood curdling scream. This dragon is also from the Unova region. "Don't underestimate this fellow, he's said to be one of the strongest dragons ever found in the Unova region! Lets show her why! Sazandora attack with Dragon Rush!" Sazandora formed his body as close to a missile as possible as he darted in the sky at Roserade at mach speed swirling with blue light. Roserade's Petal Dance was still into play as she dashed at Sazandora with a flurry of petals running behind her, the attacks clashed but Sazandora was shown to be superior as Roserade was sent flying to the wall. As she got up she looked dazed, Petal Dance was gone but the recoil effects were now into action, Roserade was confused! Danzaiken smirked knowung this was his time to shine! "Sazandora, first send Roserade in the air with Hyper Voice!" Sazandora darted to the Roserade lifting her up then firing her in the air with a voice so loud it created a shockwave. "Good! Next send her up higher with Dragon breath!" Sazandora released a stream of flame energy at Roserade which hit on mark also sending her in the air a bt more as Sazandora appeared behind her. "End this scene with Dragon Rush!" Sazandora swirled with a blue light smashing into the back of Roserade sending her crashing in the ground forming a large crater passed out. Again the referee was stunned.

"R....Roserade is unable to battle! Sazandora is the victor!" Sazandora released a loud roar as Cynthia returned Roserade to her Pokeball. "You were excellent Roserade. Take a rest while you come on out Togekiss!" As the Pokeball opened a large bird like Pokemon with a red blue and white body emerged singing gracefully as she landed tip toed on the ground. "All right Sazandora don't give the enemy a second to rest! Use Dragon Pulse!" "Togekiss Air Slash!" As Sazandora fired a sphere of green light at Togekiss she fired a blade of air at Sazandora, the two attacks collided exploding into green glittering sparks all out the stadium. "Togekiss Aura Sphere!" Togekiss still had a smile on her face as she formed a sphere of bright blue light tossing it at Sazandora. "Sazandora Aura Sphere is impossible to dodge! Just counter with Dragon Pulse!" Sazandora fired another sphere of green light exploding the two into green and blue sparks. "Togekiss, Aura Sphere non stop!" "Continue to counter with Dragon Pulse!" Every few seconds Sazandora formed a sphere of green light as Togekiss continued to form spheres of blue light firing them at each other every time colliding sending forth a swirling typhoon of green and blue sparks, this spark show looked like it could be in a contest battle at the Grand Festival! After several minutes of collisions Togekiss stopped smiling as she couldn't form an Aura Sphere! Sazandora gave a surprising shriek as he couldn't form any more Dragon Pulses! "It seems your Sazandora ran out of Poke Power usage for Dragon Pulse Dan" "Same with your Togekiss' Aura Sphere Cynthia, no matter Sazandora go with Dragon Breath!" Sazandora stopped trying to form another Dragon Pulse and fired a stream of flame energy at Togekiss. "Counter with Ari Slash then let's go with Extreme Speed!" As the Dragon breath was slashed through with a blade of air Togekiss darted for Sazandora steadily increasing speed to where she was nothing more than a flash of light, tackling into Sazandora mutiple times before returning to Cynthia. Sazandora however never fell off to the ground, he continued to stay in mid air.

"Sazandora never give up! Keep fighting til you faint use Dragon Rush!" "Togekiss wrap this up with Sky Attack!"[COLOR] As Sazandora shined with swirling blue light Togekiss swirled with a white light darting towards each other tackling head first, causing a major explosion releasing white and blue sparks into the air as both combatants were injured, but ultimately Togekiss fell to the floor fainted. "Togekiss is unable to battle! Sazandora is the winner!" Cynthia smirked noticing Danzaiken's power as she returned Togekiss to her Pokeball taking out another one. " Come on out Milotic!" The giant serpent like beautiful creature Milotic emerged from the Poke ball, she sounded as if she was singing with a beautiful voice. "Sazandora! Let's make this a three in a row win with Dragon Breath!" Sazandora fired another beam of flame energy at Milotic. "Milotic! Dodge then use Aqua Ring!" Milotic slithered around like a giant snake dodging the blast as swirling rings of water began enveloping her, then disappeared. "Next use Ice Beam!" Milotic formed a sphere of blue ice in her mouth which fired bolts of ice energy at Sazandora. "Crap quick use Dragon Breath on the ground below you then use Dragon Rush!" Sazandora tilted his head downwards firing another beam of fire energy which forcefully populsed himself upwards, dodging the Ice Beam. He quickly took a missile stance and dashed downwards swirling with blue light crashing into Milotic who shook her head ignoring the damage.

Suddenly the rings of water returned and started healing Milotic! Even though it was only a little bit of health recovery every bit would help in this fight. "Excellent use of Ice Beam! But that won't work on use twice! Use Ice Beam then Twister!" Again Milotic fired another beam of ice energy at Sazandora. "Sazandora! Use Dragon Breath once more to propel yourself upwards!" Sazandora did the same command and dodged the Ice Beam, however the Twister began forming a cyclone of wind and started tearing up against Sazandora! Falling to the ground passed out. "True Ice type attacks are super effective against dragon types, however dragon types like the move Twister are super effective against there own type as well!" The Aqua Ring returned slightly healing Milotic from damage as Danzaiken returned Sazandora to his Pokeball taking out another one. "Alright Crimgan we need you to bring us victory!" As the Pokeball opened another Unova Region dragon Pokemon emerged! It had a blue and yellow body with a red scaled skull roaring for battle. "Crimgan! Attack with Dragon Claw!" "Take the hit and attack with Ice Beam!" As Crimgan's claws shined with a green light on of them slashed across Milotic as she wrapped her tail around his arm preventing escape as the Ice Beam landed as critical hit fainting him! "Crimgan is unable to battle! The winner is Milotic!" Danzaiken angrily returned Crimgan to his Pokeball taking out one more. "All right Dragonite it's time to shine!" A large bright yellow dragon emerged from the Pokeball crying to fight. "Use Ice Beam now!" As the beam of ice fired Dragonite gracefully dodged it with her speed. "Thunder!" As the clouds thickened and turned black Dragonite released energy into the air which released itself as a bolt of electricity down onto Milotic! She fell passed out as Dragonite stayed afloat. "Dragonite is unable to battle! The winner is Dragonite!" The crowd continued to cheer throughought the whole match as Cynthia returned her Milotic taking out another Pokeball, this one had an eerie feel to Danzaiken as he laid his eyes on it.

"Spiritomb, let's end this now!" As the Pokeball emerged it....was just a rock, suddenly a crack in the rock occured and a purple spectre emerged from the stone like a swirling spiral of purple and green energy, it gave an eerie shreek. " Dragonite! Attack with Dragon Claw!" Dragonite dashed towards Spiritomb with claws shining with a green light as Spiritomb still showed an evil smirk on his face. " Spiritomb, Hypnosis!" Spiritomb shrieked releasing sound waves which hit Dragonite, she fell to the floor snoring she was asleep! Spiritomb was only a few inches away from her also! " Spiritomb! Use Dark Pulse!" Spiritomb fired a beam of black rings at Dragonite, sending her flying and still asleep. "Dragonite wake up now!" Despite his yelling Dragonite still lay asleep. "End it with Dream Eater!" Orbs of glowing yellow and green light were leaving Dragonite's body and swirling into the spectre of Spiritomb eating her dreams as she passed out from the damage. "Dragonite is unable to battle! The winner is Spiritomb!" Dan returned Dragonite to her Pokeball knowing the scores were tied each with two Pokemon left. "Kingdra! Come on out!" The large sea horse dragon Kingdra appeared, however instead of blue his scales were purple it was a shiny Kingdra!"
" Spiritomb, Dark Pulse!" "Kingdra, dodge it then use Dragon Pulse!" Kingdra hopped up dodging the black ring beam firing a sphere of green light damaging Spiritomb sending him flying, he began to use telekinesis to stay afloat in mid air. "With that speed it's no doubt Hypnosis will miss, Spiritomb keep it up with more Dark Pulses!" Every few seconds Spiritomb fired beams of black rings at Kingdra. "Kingdra, use Hydro Pump!" Kingdra fired a giant swirling spiral of water from his mouth which collided with the Dark Pulses, bursting through them landing a critical hit on Spiritomb! As he fell back to the ground he slowly got up panting heavily. Cynthia knew what to do. "Im sorry Im making you do this Spiritomb but...do you mind using Memento for me?" Spiritomb turned to Cynthia and nodded as Kingdra darted to him Spiritomb started glowing with purple light, then fell unconcious. " Spiritomb is unable to battle! The winner is Kingdra!" Cynthia smiled returning her Spiritomb taking out her final Pokeball. "Garchomp, my fearless warrior let's GO!' As she tossed the Pokeball a large land shark like Pokemon emerged turning her head to Cynthia. "Garchomp, see that Kingdra? Don't worry about it Spiritomb hit it with Memento so he should be easy." Garchomp nodded as Danzaiken couldn't hear what they were whispering about.

"Kingdra! Ice Beam!" Kingdra fired a beam of ice at Garchomp who took the hit! However he didn't look like he even took any damage and both Dan and Kingdra were surprised. "What happend? Garchomp is a dragon and ground type, that should do more than enough damage to end this!" Cynthia chuckled a bit realizing he didn't know what she did. "Remember when Spiritomb fainted when your Kingdra dashed towards him? Well I made him use Memento, it's a move that instantly makes the user faint, but in return it greatly decreases your Special Attack power so Ice Beam isn't that strong against my Garchomp! Enough talk, Garchomp use Crunch!" Garchomp with his amazing speed darted towards Kingdra chomping him with large sharp fangs, he let go allowing Kingdra to fall on the floor fainted. "Kingdra is unable to battle! The winner is Garchomp!" It was down to the last string, Dan and Cynthia were down to there final Pokemon! However Dan smirked. "Well...this will be a ironic ending to a battle now won't it? Garchomp, stand by for battle!" As the Pokeball released a white light the same land shark emerged from it growling at Cynthia's Garchomp! "What a nice ending to a great battle I say, Garchomp! Dragon Claw!" "Garchomp counter then attack with Dragon Claw as well!" Both of the two Garchomp's claws shined with a green light as they gave each other close quarter combat claw slashes, payying attacks and trying to land hits but unsuccesful as they hopped back to there respectful trainers.

"Use Dragon Rush!" "Dragon Rush as well Garchomp!" This time both Garchomp's were swirled up in blue light as they slammed and collided into each other heads first sending them both flying into the wall badly damaged. They both slowly got up. " Garchomp use Crunch!" Garchomp dashed to Dan's Garchomp and sank his teeth into his shoulder! Garchomp screamed in pain as Danzaiken's voice got through to him. "Garchomp use Dragon Claw!" Garchomp's green light claw slashed across Garchomp's neck! He felt extreme pain hopping back to Cynthia as Dan's Garchomp stood up. "Garchomp it's time for one of our strongest attacks! Use Draco Meteor!" "Garchomp we have no choice, counter with Draco Meteor!" Both Garchomps stood still as they were covered in orange light which formed a ball that fired into the sky out o there mouths, the ball exploded into a series of falling meteors which were falling into a storm. Crashing down onto the entire battle field, both Garchomps were hit directly and badly! Both fell to the ground covered in bruises as they stood up weakened. Everyone knew this battle was coming to a close. "Garchomp please! We have to go with this final attack Giga Impact!" "Garchomp, lets show them why we are the champions of Sinnoh! Use Giga Impact!" Both dragons were encased in a ball of swirling purple and orange light as they slammed into each other, colliding and fightingh each other for a few minutes until the ultimate explosion into a humongous spiraling storm of purple energy flowed out of the stadium like a hurricane. As the smoke cleared both dragons were standing tall panting heavily, they both could fall at any minute! Danzaiken's Garchomp fell to one knee struggling to stand again as Cynthia's Garchomp smirked, then went wide eyed. As he slowly fell to the floor passed out.

" C...C...Cy..thia's Garchomp is unable to battle! The winner is Danzaiken's Garchomp! Danzaiken will be crowned Sinnoh's new Champion!" The crowd went wild as Cynthia sadly walked over to Garchomp but still showed a smile to him. Tears ran down her face as she looked at him. "Garchomp, you did great please take a long rest." "Cynthia, are you crying because you lost your title as champion?" Danzaiken said to Cynthia as he returned his Garchomp to his Pokeball. Cynthia wiped her tears. "No no no not because of that, I was crying because I got to witness the crowning of a new chapion!" Danzaiken released all of his Pokemon from there Pokeballs as Cynthia and her grandfather and grandmother stood tall with the announcer of the league. "Here it is folks! The crowning of our new champion Danzaiken and his Pokemon!" Cynthia's grandfather stuck championship ribbons on the right side of Danzaiken's Pokemon which contained Garchomp, Sazandora and Ononokus as her grandmother placed ribbons on the left side of his Pokemon which were Crimgan, Dragonite, and Kingdra. As Cynthia stepped up and patched a ribbon on Danzaiken's shirt as she then gave him a black cape with a image of him and his Pokemon, all holding up the championship title high painted with a tiger's blood red color as Danzaiken took it and fitted it over his neck. "You were great Danzaiken, now tell me....what are you going to do now? You have approximatley 12 months until you are two return her to Sinnoh and continue to defend your title as champion."

"To find my father......and master Lance the Champion of Johto,to challenge him and defeat him, I will also defeat the rest of the champions!" Cynthia smiled and nodded as Lariato, Jackie and Jerirudo all stood by him agreeing that they would accompany him on his journey. "Dan...please allow me to accompany you on your journey! I want to become even stronger, so I can rematch you and get my title back!" Danzaiken nodded and agreed to Cynthia's request as the cermemony ended Danzaiken along with Jackie, Jerirudo, Lariato and Cynthia were all at the exit of the stadium with bags packed walking to the nearest airport. "The first championship on my list is...none other than my father Lance, champion of Johto."

[Chapter End]

--------------------
user posted image

[The Dragonian Rivals]

^
Brian
 Posted: Dec 18 2010, 08:54 AM

we have hot staffz
Group Icon

Donate

Simon Champion!

I have been reading these but I haven't been posting about it. I should say that I am really loving this story. Update me on the shoutbox when you update chapter 5 tongue.gif

--------------------
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 20 2010, 05:09 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Donate

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

Chapter 6: The return to Johto

As the scene emerged from a dark light the image turned into a giant ship sailing across vast amounts of water. On the boat were Danzaiken, Jerirudo, Cynthia, Jackie, and Lariato all sitting by the edge of the starboard bow of the S.S Anne which was leaving the Sinnoh region heading back for Johto. The Champions cape danced with the wind as it was tied around Danzaiken's neck showing he was the new Sinnoh league champion, the rest of the mebers of the last four contestants including the loser of the championship match were all given a few vouchers for a one hundred percent free all you can eat buffet at any buffet resturant. Danzaiken was given medals for him and his Pokemon's victory including the champions cape as everyone was sitting there chatting and laughing having a good time. Suddenly Lariato walked over to Danzukey, his Yanmega lightly standing on top of his head. "Danny boy what's the matter? You've been silent this entire time since we walked up on the ship, you shouldn't act so down I mean come on your the new Sinnoh League champion! You should be celebrating and enjoying life to the fullest!" Danzaiken turned and smiled thanking Lariato for coming to comfort him and actually being the only one to notice Dan's negativity.

"I know I know...it's.....it's just about my father. Back when I told him I was leaving for Johto, he was still the Johto League Champion, and I only had begun my journey with my Gible. Im just wondering what father will think of me seeing im the Sinnoh League champion, and that I have acquired all these dragon and Draconis Pokemon, I even caught some legendary Pokemon! I....just want to see the reaction on his face, seeing how far his young son has gone through. I wanna see aunt Clair as well! I bet she'll be so proud of me, and in my battle against father Im going to make sure she comes and watches. Nobody has ever beaten father even once not even Clair! I wanna show them all that I have what it takes to do so." Cynthia stopped chatting with Jackie over hearing Danzaiken's conversation slightly smiling as she walked over to him. "But don't you have to defeat the eight Johto Gym leaders first to get to your dad? I did some studies and found out that your aunt Clair is the Gym Leader fo Blackthorn's City Gym! Your own home town." Danzaiken turned and nodded slowly showing Cynthia he already knew all about that as he raised his head up. "They will be stepping stones to my second championship victory, after that I shall head to the next region and conquer there championships til I become the only league champion! I'll show everybody that Im the strongest." Cynthia nodded suddenly realizing something. "Do......do you think you can beat HIM?" Dan turned to Cynthia with a questionable look on his face not knowing who Cynthia was talking about. "You know Blue obviously, the leader of Kanto's Viridian City Gym....besides him.....do you think you can beat Red?" Danzaiken almost forgot about Red, who was said to be the strongest Pokemon Trainer any man has ever known.

"That...I am uncertain about......but I won't know if I don't try, and if I lose then that just means I have to get stronger and stronger until I can beat him." Lariato was surprised, this is the first time he has ever heard Danzaiken think so clearly and calmly about, he never even heard him talk like this in the Sinnoh League! A fire of inspiration and interest was lighting in his eyes as he pointed to Danzaiken. "Dan! Let's battle! This is the first time I've ever heard you talk so questionably about yourself like that! I wan't to test you out in battle once more! Besides....we never had a proper ending back at the league." Danzaiken stood up straight towards Lariato, he smiled and nodded agreeing to the battle. "Fine then Lariato I accept your challenge but not here! This ship is to small for our battle station and plus some of my heavier Pokemon might break the bow as well, when we land in Olivine City's port we can head to the Pokemon Center's battle arena and battle there how does that sound?" Lariato nodded as Jackie Cynthia and Jerirudo all smiled with there arms folded knowing they would experience another great battle when they walk on dry land again. As the boat continued to sail the two strange people who were watching the battles Danzaiken had back at the Sinnoh League appeared before him and the rest of the group. Dan turned to them with a baleful look at them knowing something was wrong. "Yes....can I help you two with something?" The figure on the left began to speak, Dan couldn't tell who they were because they were both in black over coats with black hats, black gloves sunglasses and scarfs.

"Yes, Ah so your Danzaiken Dragonia? The newly crowned Sinnoh League Champion eh?" The one on the right began to speak also. "Ah and such at a young age as well...Oh? Is that the former champion Cynthia alongside you as well? Well this is perfect!........ Would you mind handing over your Pokeballs please?" Danzaiken's eyes widened as he jumped out of the way of a round house kick by one of the two people, the other figure jumped up and started throwing a series of punches at him which he instinctly blocked, Danzaiken took out his hand and punched the figure in the face sending it flying to the floor. As the figure stood it's hat and scarf fell to the floor as the sun glasses shattered revealing the figures true identity! It was a man, he had lengthy bright purple hair with glistening green eyes, as he cursed a few words wiping the blood from his lip as the other figure looked at him then cursed at Danzaiken. "James are you okay?" The figure called the man James as he smirked and stood back up tall turning to his partner. "Of course Jessie...but it seems we no longer need these disguises right?" The figure known as Jessie nodded as they both grabbed there robes and ripped them from there bodies, they both were wearing black boots with black linen pants, James was wearing a long sleeve black vest with black gloves with a big red R in the middle, he held a black rose in his right hand. The one known as Jessie turned out to be a girl, she had very long scarlet red hair then ran down her back ending in a curl that stopped a bit below her rear, she had shining blue eyes that glistened like a Saphhire. She wore the same boots and leggings as James except she wore a long sleeve black vest that left her stomach visible and she wore black gloves as well, her vest had a big letter R on it as well. They looked familiar in Cynthia's eyes everyone else didn't know who they were.

"Who in the world are you people!? Just coming on in and assaulting us like that!?" Suddenly a Meowth emerged from behind them all and snagged everybodies Pokeballs into a satchel bag! The Meowth returned to the two people smiling. "We got you this time!" Everyone except Cynthia was surprised as the Meowth talked. "I will ask you once again who are you people and what are you doing with our Pokeballs!?" Suddenly the lights turned black with only Jessie, James and Meowth visible as music played in the backround "If we were asked "You again!" "The answer for tommorow will be given!" "Future! A white future reflects the color of evil!" "Universe! The hammer of justice in a black world!" "Our names will be remembered in this place!" "Destroyer of passion! Jessie!" "The pure heart of darkness, James!" "The infinite intellegence! Meowth!" "Come Gather In The name of "Team Rocket!"

The music ended, though it was unknown where all this had happend as they all looked noticing there Pokeballs weren't clipped on there belt! "Give us back our Pokemon...or else you will regret messing with me" Jessie began to laugh as she took out a Pokeball, James was unbuttoning a briefcase which had an inflatable Team Rocket air balloon blowing up. "Enough! I'll have to teach you some manners! Go Koromori!" As the Pokeball opened a small floating baby blue furred bat like Pokemon emerged from the ball by Jessie's side. "Cut them down with Air Slash! James, Meowth hurry up and get that balloon ready! We need to ship these precious Pokemon to the boss for our Pokemon army! He should be very pleased seeing how all these Pokemon were able to make it to the final rounds of the Sinnoh League!" As the balloon finished blowing up Koromori fired blades of air at Danzaiken and the gang, they all instinctivley dodged them as Dan took out something that gleamed of a white light when the suns rays hit it. He tossed it at the bag full of Pokeballs which ripped them open rolling all across the floor, the group was all confused about who's Pokemon were which so they had no choice but to call one random Pokemon, since all the Pokeballs were grouped in a pair of six ironically. Danzaiken took out one and tossed it up. The Pokeball opened revealing Jackie's Kokoromori! Jessie sat there with a angry look on her face as she hopped in the balloon with James and Meowth. "We gotta get out of here now! The missions a failure! Koromori give us some cover with Gust!" Koromori flapped up a gust of wind as sand and dust swirled like a tornado blocking the groups vision, as they sand was blown away by Jackie's Kokoromori everyone saw Team Rocket to far to land a hit, not even Danzaiken's Garchomps Draco Meteor would probably hit so they decided not to go after them as they all found there respectful Pokeballs and clipped them back in there belts as they all turned to Cynthia.

"Cynthia, you were the only one who wasn't shocked when you saw that Meowth speak....do you know them?" Cynthia sighed and nodded. "Yes I do... it was a while before you all came to Sinnoh, those two and that Meowth are a member of a evil organization known as Team Rocket there a group of evildoers that steal other people's Pokemon, I heard there plan is to raise a powerful Piokemon army to take over the entire world. We will have to deal with them a lot more than just now, since you all including myself are powerful trainers it seems were there targets." Everyone nodded as the ship docked in Olivine City as everyone walked off going to the Pokemon Center the screen went to Team Rocket on a laptop, a man appeared on the computer screen with a stern look on his face. "This is Giovanni, Jessie, James Meowth what is it?" "Sir we just failed a mission to capture the Sinnoh League twerps Pokemon for you, we were highly outnumbered with only my Koromori, do you think you can send us all back all of our other Pokemon? They are headed for the Johto Region, possibly going to the rest of the regions as well and we will continue in pursuit." Giovanni nodded as he scratched the back of the head of his sleeping Persian. "Understood you all, I will order my members to transport all of your Pokemon with our transport Delibird, once it sees you he'll give a loud cry to signal you that he's coming. He'll give you your Pokeballs in a package, Jessie, James, Meowth. Im expecting great things from all of you." they all nodded towards Giovanni. "Yes sir, we promise not to fail you." Giovanni nodded and saluted them all as the monitor turned blank. as the hot air balloon flied towards Olivine City under camoflauge.

[CHAPTER END]

--------------------
user posted image

[The Dragonian Rivals]

^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 24 2010, 06:09 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Donate

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

Chapter 7: The return of past criminals!

As the scene emerged from a black screen Jessie, James and Meowth filled the scene as they walked across mountain tops dressed in long over coats, fancy hats and sunglasses to hide there true identities including Meowth. Jessie was holding up a pair of binoculars not to search for Danzaiken and the others, but for there pick up. She removed the binoculars as they all heard a familiar cry. "Delibird! Del Deli!" They all turned with a smirk on there face as there eyes were set on the Team Rocket's transport Delibird, and it's bag was full as it landed in front of them handing James one suitcase, Jessie another suitcase and Meowth a CD. It sat still as the gang took out there laptop and inserted the CD into it seeing a video open with there leader Giovanni staring at them. "Ahh Jessie, James, Meowth. Looks like you received our packages, before you say anything I will tell you why you have two cases. You see one of the cases contains all of your past Pokemon from your past journeys." As he spoke Jessie opened the case she held which contained four Pokeballs, Jessie's Pokeballs were marked with a vermillion colored R sticker on them as she took them out, while James were marked with purple R stickers which he took out. Giovanni slightly gave a sigh as he continued to speak. "Sorry, but you all do not have your Arbok, Weezing, Dustox, Cacnea and Victrebel for you never turned in those Pokeballs." Both Jessie and James nodded stating they already knew this, trying to hold in there emotions knowing what they did to there Pokemon. They released Arbok and Weezing to protect a group of wild Ekans and Koffing from a poacher in Hoenn, James never knew what happend to his Victrebel, he lost it. Jessie released her Dustox in Sinnoh for the Dustox festival and James left his Cacnea in Sinnoh in the care of Gardenia, a gym leader after mastering Drain Punch.

"All right then now in the second case you all have is a few supplies that I thought you all would need in your travels, there should be a few more Pokeballs, a few berries for healing purposes, some potions and medicines, a few ropes for escape and some smoke bombs. Im counting on you all." Jessie and James nodded and saluted there leader as the video disappeared as they all turned around gave gave the Deilbird a few of the berries in there case as a payment, as Delibird happily ate them he took flight again waving goodbye to the villains. They both looked at there Pokeballs with a grin, and somewhat of a smile looking like they were about to cry, finally reuniting with them. They turned to each other, nodded and blew up there portable hot air balloon, hopping in it in search of Danzaiken and his gang. The scene switched with Danzaiken, Lariato, Jerirudo, Jackie and Cynthia all in the Pokemon Center, Lariato and Danzaiken were getting there Pokemon prepped up for there battle in the training grounds of the Pokemon center. They all walked outside to the training grounds, Dan and Lariato in there respective sides of the battle field with Cynthia standing in the middle. "I will be the referee of this battle! This battle will be a basic one on one battle, the trainer who's Pokemon is unable to battle is the loser. Ready? Let's get this fight started!" Danzaiken and Lariato both tossed a Pokeball out both opening at the same time releasing the Pokemon. On Danzaiken's side was his Dragonite, on Lariato's side the Pokemon Luxray was revealed, growling with surges of electricity flowing through it's fangs. The match began as Dragonite took flight.

" Dragonite, Dragon Pulse!" " Luxray dodge the attack and prepare with Charge!" As Dragonite fired a sphere of glistening green light Luxray hopped over the sphere and began charging sparks of blue electricity into it's veins, the amount of pure electric escence it was gathering was literally lifting pebbles from the ground. "In that case we'll use speed! Dragonite, Dragon Rush!" As Dragoite formed into a shape that a man would take to dive her body swirled with shining blue light as she dashed to Luxray. "Luxray, dodge the attack and then go for the kill with Thunder Fang!" Luxray did a somersault over Dragonite who fell to the ground allowing Luxray to sink his electric coated fangs into one of Dragonite's wings, sending flowing electrical currents all throughought her body. Dragonite quickly stood up from the pain tossing her wings back and forth trying to shake off the still latched on Luxray, as she shook harder Luxray turned and hopped off of her wing returning to Lariato. Dragonite shook off the pain glaring at Luxray in anger as two bullet shaped holes bored in Dragonite's right wing. Dripping with blood. "Dragonite! Get your revenge with Dragon Rush again!" Dragonite turned into a missile of shining blue light once again chasing Luxray. "Luxray! Intercept the move with Spark!" As Luxray's entire body shined with bright blue electricity he dashed and jumped in mid air colliding heads with Dragonite, originally Spark would be no match compared to a powerful attack like Dragon Rush but the move was matched in strength being infused with Charge's power. As the two attacks collided they caused a large explosion of swirling blue light. Dragonite fell to the ground fainting upon impact as Luxray stood up proud and tall, after a few seconds of smirking his eyes widened as he fell to the ground passed out as well. Everybody turned to Cynthia awaiting the decision of the referee.

"Both Pokemon are unable to battle! In this case it would be a draw however, Danzaiken your Dragonite fainted before Lariato's Luxray so therefore Lariato is the victor!" As both trainer's returned there Pokemon they walked to each other shaking hands in respect. "There's another win in my book against our rivalry Danny boy." "our right, this makes our score even then, seeing how I was in the lead after I defeated you in the Sinnoh League what is our score again? Twenty six wins and twenty six losses for both of us and six draws?" Lariato nodded. "That's right Danny boy, but just make sure that I will be the victor at the end." They both laughed a bit as they returned to the Pokemon Center to heal there injured Pokemon. After several minutes nurse Joy's Chansey emerged with a tray with Dragonite's and Luxray's Pokeballs. Danzaiken and Lariato picked the spheres up thanking Nurse Joy and walked back out sitting on the bench of the pier. "So where are we headed to start off your journey over the Johto league Dan?" "Well the first gym in this region is in Violet city, the leaders name is Falkner and he is the master of flying types. However....I want to go to Blackthorn city first to tell everyone home that I have returned for now, we can fly there with my Dragonite." Everyone else nodded in agreement, so it was settled the group would be heading to Blackthorn city then to Violet city. As everyone stood back up getting ready to travel they all were bombed with a series of Bullet Seed!? The ground turned upwards to see Jessie and James standing above them on a hill, with odd leaf like appendages emerging from Jame's back.

"Ayah! You fools again!" Suddenly the sun was blocked by the clouds giving the area a shadowy look to it as theme music from out of nowhere played. "If we were asked "You Again!?" " The answer for tommorow will be given!" "Future! The white future wears the color of evil!" "Universe! The hammer of justice in a black world!" "We'll write our names in this place!" "The passionate destroyer, Jessie!" "The pure heart of darkness, James!" "The infinite intellegence, Meowth!" "Come gather in the name of Team] [COLOR=purple] Rocket!" The music stopped playing as the clouds disappeared returning Olivine city in light as everyone in Danzaiken's group searched to see where the source of the music was. "Seriously! We don't have time for this!" Team Rocket simply laughed. "Well then why not make this quicker and hand us over all of your Pokemon then!?" "You can take them over my dead body!" Jessie simply placed her hand over her face and sighed. "Honestly, you guys are stubborn.....like that one twerp and his friends." Danzaiken and the gang never heard Jessie say just like that twerp and his friends and never even knew that the twerp Jessie was talking about.....was none other than Red. "Carnivine! emerge from your hiding place, Mime Jr.! You go to!" Carnivine hopped up trying to bite James on the head who simply side stepped, missing his head as Carnivine came to his senses as James tossed out a Pokeball revealing his cute Mime Jr. who copied and took the same stance James did.

"Seviper, Yanmega and Koromori you all join in as well!" Jessie tossed out three Pokeballs in the air, one releasing her fluffy bat Koromori, her slithering pit viper Seviper and her giant dragon fly Yanmega. Meowth hopped in to join in the battle as well. "Yanmega! Let's show them what to do!" "Join the fight Kokoromori!" "Mr. Mime! Join this battle!" "Roserade! Spotlight!" "Last but not least you join this battle as well Kingdra!" As everyone tossed out there Pokeballs there respective Pokemon emerged, Roserade took her fight to Carnivine while Mr. Mime went to Mime Jr. Kokoromori faced Koromori, Yanmega began to battle the other Yanmega. Kingdra faced Seviper and Meowth. "Yanmega! Attack with Bug Buzz!" "Yanmega counter with Ancientpower! Seviper, use Poison Tail and Koromori attack with Air Slash!" As one Yanmega released loud sound waves the other formed a ball of mystical energy formed from it's own aura they both fired there attacks colliding. Some of Lariato's sound waves broke through and hit Jessie's Yanmega sending her floating closer to the ground as Seviper's tail glowed purple sending her tail to Kingdra, while Koromori fired blades of air at Kokoromori. "Kingdra, dodge it then attack with Dragon Pulse!" "Kokoromori dodge the attack and go with Heart Stamp!" As Kingdra swerved around smashing Seviper in the face with a ball of green light Jackie's Kokormori swirled around Air Slash and sent Koromori flying with a smack of it's heart shaped nose.

"You all are really starting to bug me! Carnivine use Vine Whip!" Carnivine formed vines from it's body sending them to whip Roserade in the face as Mime Jr. stood still happily dancing. "Fine then Roserade counter with Weather Ball!" Roserade looked up seeing the sun shine bright forming a ball of white energy which turned into a sphere of fames firing the ball burning through Carnivine's Vine Whip and slammed into Carnivine itself! "Hey I want some action aslo! Mr. Mime! Attack with Psybeam!" "Mime Jr. attack with the same using Mimic!" As Mr. Mime fired a beam fo swirling psychic energy Mime Jr. started dancing as she fired the same beam of energy herself colliding psychic energies into a beam struggle. Mr. Mime glared as his energy beam over powered Mime Jr.'s sending her flying as Meowth got angry. "I'll finish this off with Fury Swipes!" Meowth hopped to each and every Pokemon on Danzaiken's group giving them all a slash, it dealt some damage but everyone looked like they barely felt it. "Kingdra! Hydro Pump!" "Crap Meowth retreat!" It was to late as a spiral cannon of water smashed into him sending him back to Jessie and James as they all quickly returned there Pokemon. "Damn it we have no choice! Retreat everyone!" As Danzaiken was dashing to them Jessie took out a small purple ball slamming it into the ground creating a cloud of smoke, Team Rocket retreated disappearing, Danzaiken got angry that they got away again.

"Don't worry about them, let's just hurry up and go to Blackthorn city." Dan nodded releasing Dragonite from her Pokeball as everyone hopped on her back as she took flight heading to the direction of Blackthorn city, the scenery returned to Jessie and James who were also frustrated. "I can't beleive we lost even with our extra fire power!" "Though...I think we were more of a challenge! We just have to keep on getting stronger!....Huh?" Jessie, James and Meowth looked at rustling bushes seeing several Arbok and Weezing emerging from the bushes, there eyes widened as tears ran down there face as one of the Arbok happily slithered to Jessie crying, the same to James with one of the Weezing. It was the Arbok and Weezing Jessie and James released back in Hoenn! They found there previous masters and showed them that the Ekans and Koffing they protected evolved and finally can fend for themselves, all seemed like this was the end of the day til they heard a voice. "J....James!? Oh my goodness it's you! I've been looking all over for you!" They turned around to see a blond haired woman run to them, it was Gardenia! One of Sinnoh's Gym leaders! "Im glad I found you! You see...Im here to return what is rightfully yours." Suddenly a Cacnea popped over Gardenia's head and latched onto one of James arms. James was about to burst into tears. "Oh yeah! I found this little guy folliwng me and I think he's yours also." A Victrebel hopped up trying to chomp on Jame's head as he dodged it happy to see them all smiling. "Thank you very much.....Gardenia." Gardenia nodded leaving them both waving goodbye as Jessie's Wobbuffet forced himself out of his Pokeball screaming happily, Team Rocket's Pokemon family was reunited again as they started moving some more.

[CHAPTER END]

--------------------
user posted image

[The Dragonian Rivals]

^
Brian
 Posted: Jun 3 2011, 05:56 PM

we have hot staffz
Group Icon

Donate

Simon Champion!

You better post more, I need something to read when I'm soft reseting for Shiny Moltres on Firered >.>

--------------------
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options

Whirl Islands skin made by Ross Hitchman.