There is currently no countdown:

WELCOME
Whirl Islands is a Pokemon-based role-playing game that provides you an opportunity to journey with your partner. Along the way, an Admin or RPG Moderator will guide you as your opponent, gym leader, your friend or a wild Pokemon. We also provide a place to introduce yourself, talk about anime, and how to perfect that one team in your Pokemon games. So, try your best, and become a master of the sea!

LINKS

Admins

Brian

Headmaster

illiterate

Headmistress

Mark

Headmaster

RPER OF THE MONTH

Name
Reason

CREDITS
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Please vote for us at these topsites!

PPN Top 50

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

A strange sight
nateDsadler
 Posted: Dec 4 2010, 05:22 PM

Whirl Master

Group: Members
Poke Dollars: 250

Donate
Member No.: 36

Rep: 0 pts
Snake Champion!

As aninate walked into the Islet of Bronze he took one look around and said to himself wow this is so much bigger then circut town. "now to find a pokemon center" He looked around and spotted a pokemon center to his left. He wlks up to the door and it slides open "Wow automatic doors" he sees a nurse with a nametag that says Joy. "Excuse me nurse Joy can you heal my pokemon for me?" "Sure" She took aninate to a seat and told him to wait a for a while till his pokemon were returned to full health. "thank you" "come back anytime to heal you pokemon"

--------------------
^
illiterate
 Posted: Dec 4 2010, 05:39 PM

You never grow old, says time.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Poke Dollars: 2,350

Donate
Member No.: 22

Rep: 1 pts

Nate came across a majestic river after leaving the Pokemon Center. He marveled at the size of the lake, surrounding it were a lot of trees. Pichu ran forth and started to jump into the water, before she could a Pokemon's head started appearing from the middle of the lake. It made a cry to alert the Pichu.

It's head was blue, and as the body started to appear it was an apricot colour. Its tail slowly started appearing, Nate stood in awe watching this Pokemon. The majestic aura of this Pokemon was not hard to miss. A few Psyduck's near the lake had stopped to look at the Pokemon, hands on their head, confused.

Nate watched as the Pokemon took off into the sky, flying northwards. Nate still stood shock, before recovering and walking away, thinking about what that Pokemon had been.

[OOC: It's an Azelf.]

--------------------
^
nateDsadler
 Posted: Dec 4 2010, 05:53 PM

Whirl Master

Donate

Snake Champion!

"I wonder what that was all about?"aninate said aloud."it was a very powerful pokemon that people say resides in the lake" Aninates eyes widened in shock "i just let a powerfulpokemon excape from me!?!?!"he turned around to face the person it was an old man "how do you know it was a pokemon?" the old man said "it was this towns oldest ledgened that a ledgendary pokemon called Azelf resides in that very lake" Aninate dropped to his knees in a rage " I actually let a ledgendary pokemon get away without even battleing it!"he slowly stood up[COLOR=red] " i have a new goal i will find that pokemon one day and make it mine" "now thats the spirit young man" And then aninate turned to walk away.

--------------------
^
illiterate
 Posted: Dec 4 2010, 06:06 PM

Group Icon

Donate

Pichu followed behind its trainer. Pichu stopped following Aninate as it felt a strange feeling inside its gut. It turned around and as he turned the feeling followed him. Pichu felt frightened, running to catch up to its trainer and clung to its leg.

As Aninate felt Pichu latch onto him a Cyber Grunt popped out from behind a bush. The Grunt quickly called forth a Pokemon that brought up a cloud of smoke.

Pokemon Analysis

user posted image
Koffing
Move set:
Poison Gas
Tackle
Smog

While the Smog had acted as a cover for the Grunt to steal the Pichu, Aninate stood paralyzed until he felt Pichu being ripped off his leg.

--------------------
^
nateDsadler
 Posted: Dec 4 2010, 06:15 PM

Whirl Master

Donate

Snake Champion!

Aninate's shock quickly turned to anger"GIVE PICHU BACKK!" He begain chasing the Grunt then a thought poped into his head. oh i hope pichu can hear me, then he screamed as loud as he could "PICHU, USE THUNDERSHOCK!!!!"

--------------------
^
illiterate
 Posted: Dec 4 2010, 08:42 PM

Group Icon

Donate

[OOC: I think you mean Thundershock, you cannot use a move which your Pokemon does not have.]

Pichu in the Cyber Grunts arms had heard its trainer, using the Thundershock to send a wave of electricity through the Cyber Grunt. Too shocked to continue running, the Cyber Grunt called out for the Koffing to use Tackle.

"Tackle, Koffing, now!" Koffing moved towards the Piochu as it ran back to its trainer.

--------------------
^
nateDsadler
 Posted: Dec 5 2010, 12:43 PM

Whirl Master

Donate

Snake Champion!

Pichu dodgeed koffings tackle and ran to Aninate. Aninate looked at pichu and said "thank god your safe" Pichu looked back clearly in anger then looked at the Grunt "yeah lets get that guy" " Pichu lets show them what were made of, go use thundershock" mad.gif

--------------------
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 7 2010, 06:48 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Group: RPG Moderator
Poke Dollars: 950

Donate
Member No.: 31

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

The Cyber grunt simply chuckled, a full head on Thunder shock like that would do nothing. "Koffing, dodge the petty lightning bolt then go ahead with some Poison Gas!" As the floating purple sphere like Pokemon floated to the side, nearly missing the Thunder shock he began to inhale Oxygen in the air. Koffing then closed it's eyes and mouth and the pores all around it's body opened releasing smelly brownish colored smoke and fumes from it's body, it would do no damage however if inhaled the Pichu would probably not be even a challenge from being poisoned.

--------------------
user posted image

[Danzukey's RPG Profile] [Danny's RPG Profile] [Danzari's RPG Profile]
[The Dragonian Rivals]

I am the reason you should be afraid of the dark. I am the creature of the night, bringer of shadows, the seeker of darkness, and the prince of the shade. My name is Danzukey, and I am the Shadow Phoenix.
^
nateDsadler
 Posted: Dec 7 2010, 06:58 PM

Whirl Master

Donate

Snake Champion!

"Pichu get out of there!"when pichu had jumped from the smoke there was a purple hue under her eyes."Pichu oh no are you alright?" Pichu looked up at aninate and gave a short nod."Ok lets try this again use thundershock"As pichu dashed toward koffing aninate kept thinking you can do it pichu.

--------------------
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 7 2010, 07:07 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Donate

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

Due to the lack of Koffing's vision from it's thick gas the Thunder shock bounced out and electrified Koffing momentarily knocking him onto the floor, as he got up Koffing looked angry...though it was hard to tell since it was still smiling. "Ughh! You little disgusting rodent! How dare you harm my beautiful Koffing! You will pay with your Pokemon and your money! Koffing give them some of your Smog!" This time instead of brown gas Koffing exuded purple gas from his mouth to Pichu, unlike Poison Gas this gas actually harms the victim with both poison effects and painful damage.

--------------------
user posted image

[The Dragonian Rivals]

I am the reason you should be afraid of the dark. I am the creature of the night, bringer of shadows, the seeker of darkness, and the prince of the shade. My name is Danzukey, and I am the Shadow Phoenix.
^
nateDsadler
 Posted: Dec 7 2010, 07:12 PM

Whirl Master

Donate

Snake Champion!

Pichu is engulfed in the gas, as pichu struggles to escape she falls to her stomach and struggles to get up. "Pichu do you think you can still beat them?" with a determined look pichu turns toward koffing obviously ready to go another round. Aninate whispers to pichu "ok first use charm then when koffing is paying attention to you use thundershock" "Lets go pichu we will get them this time!"

--------------------
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 7 2010, 07:21 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Donate

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

"Wow! I didn't know your Pichu was this pathetic!! Why did I even try to steal it! Muahaha....Koffing my dear finish this off with Tackle!" As Koffing began charging to Pichu he suddenly stopped losing his smile staring at the Pichu, she was giving him a cute innocent look! Koffing couldn't help but stop his attack from harming the poor yellow mouse. "Ughh! Koffing what are you doing!? How could you feel sorry for that ugly little rodent!?" Suddenly another thunder strike hit Koffing sending him to the floor passed out. The Cyber Grunt ran up and picked up Koffing, glaring at Aninate then Pichu.

"Ughh you grotesque beasts!! How could you harm my poor Koffing like that!!? Ughh oh well you were just lucky but dont be happy. Team Cyber will not stop and there are far more powerful members than I just wait and see! With those words the Grunt tossed out a smoke bomb covering the area in smog, as the smoke cleared the grunt was nowhere to be found. Aninate shrugged his shoulders and headed back to the Pokemon Center. After they healed his Pichu he thanked Nurse Joy then went on there way.

Analysis:

Congradulations! Your Pichu leveled up!

Level 4- level 6!

Pichu learned Tail Whip!

New moveset:
Thundershock
Charm
Tail Whip

Topic closed you may now continue your RP.

--------------------
user posted image

[The Dragonian Rivals]

^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options

Whirl Islands skin made by Ross Hitchman.