There is currently no countdown:

WELCOME
Whirl Islands is a Pokemon-based role-playing game that provides you an opportunity to journey with your partner. Along the way, an Admin or RPG Moderator will guide you as your opponent, gym leader, your friend or a wild Pokemon. We also provide a place to introduce yourself, talk about anime, and how to perfect that one team in your Pokemon games. So, try your best, and become a master of the sea!

LINKS

Admins

Brian

Headmaster

illiterate

Headmistress

Mark

Headmaster

RPER OF THE MONTH

Name
Reason

CREDITS
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Please vote for us at these topsites!

PPN Top 50

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

The shade rests in Bronze, Recruiting a few members and a battle!
illiterate
 Posted: Dec 8 2010, 10:55 PM

You never grow old, says time.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Poke Dollars: 2,350

Donate
Member No.: 22

Rep: 1 pts

Sentret hopped on its tail, confused at what the opposing Pokemon was doing. Before the Houndour finished, Youngster Harry had called out for his Pokemon to use Quick Attack, dodging the rocks that began floating in the air.

"Sentret, Quick Attack, and dodge the rocks." Youngster Harry yelled, not willing to admit defeat for his first loss.

Youngster Harry watched as his Sentret moved across the field, dodging the rocks from the terrain.

--------------------
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 9 2010, 01:37 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Group: RPG Moderator
Poke Dollars: 950

Donate
Member No.: 31

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

Danzukey chuckled seeing that Sentret actually landed a hit on Houndour! Both Jaro and Jordan were actually surprised Danzukey would allow such a young boy to land a hit on his team! All they could see was the smirk on his face as his Houndour angrily glared at Sentret. "Houndour...use Ember." Houndour's mouth began to fill up with fire as he started to spit out fire balls at rapid succesion at Sentret, they looked even larger and moved even faster thanks to that little boost from using Howl as they were darting towards Sentret.

--------------------
user posted image

[Danzukey's RPG Profile] [Danny's RPG Profile] [Danzari's RPG Profile]
[The Dragonian Rivals]

I am the reason you should be afraid of the dark. I am the creature of the night, bringer of shadows, the seeker of darkness, and the prince of the shade. My name is Danzukey, and I am the Shadow Phoenix.
^
illiterate
 Posted: Dec 10 2010, 04:29 AM

Group Icon

Donate

Sentret started moving away from the range of the Ember, but was caught on the tail. Sentret has been inflicted with burn! As Sentret landed on its tail, it winced from the burn and moved from standing on its tail to its feet. Youngster Harry clenched his teeth.

"Sentret, Defense Curl. Then use Scratch," Youngster Harry watched as Sentret struggled to remain alive. "Come on, Sentret, Scratch attack." Youngster Harry couldn't bear watching the pain inflicted on his Pokemon.

----

"Son, take this Sentret and train it well." Harry looked up at the Pokemon. It bounced on the table in front of him and his father, the Sentret staring back at little Harry. It bounced over to the young, intrigued boy and nuzzled up to him. Harry laughed and hugged the Sentret. It wasn't long after that he began his adventure and obtained a Lickitung.

----

Now there was a rude, ruthless trainer fainting his Pokemon with ease. It angered Harry, he couldn't stand watching his Pokemon faint while he stood helpless.

"Sentret, deliver a massive blow!" Youngster Harry yelled across the field.

--------------------
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 10 2010, 01:31 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Donate

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

Danzukey smirked seeing the damage inflicted on Sentret, even though it was coming with a Scratch ready for attack Danzukey knew he was wasting to much time. He wanted to hurry up and continue on his journey....and to find his father Darkrai. "Houndour, dodge that Scratch then leave Sentret defensless with Leer then end this up with your Ember! You should still have the effects of Howl to KO him in one shot!" Houndour grinned as he backed up a bit from Sentret nearly missing the full blow. The Scratch only grazed the metal plating on his head as he gave Sentret a Baleful look scaring the poor thing half to death. He growled as he released more flaming bullets at Sentret which would probably end the battle if they hit especially since Sentret was right in front of Houndour.

"Young man, I will admit you have raised your Pokemon well. The onyl reason your Lickitung wasn't worth a challenge was because of my Skarmory's advantage to Normal types, also your Sentret's attack power was weakened from being burned. Now you know what you have to do right? You have to train! and train and train and train til your hearts content! Raise your Pokemon with love and respect or you'll get nothing but weakness and disrespect!" Jaro and Jordan were amazed with Danzukey's words being the villain who said "We will crush anyone who blocks our goals." Commenting and praising Harry! Jordan whispered in Danzukey's ear.

"Danzukey, about our organization Yoinokuchi, we need two more admins correct? Why not ask him to join us?" Danzukey had to whisper back, luckily Harry could not see they were chatting due to the smoke from Houndour's flames. "Maybe I will however he is still far to young to become an admin. Perhaps I'll see if he wants to become an Elite or a Grunt after this battle is finished." Jordan just smiled and nodded awaiting the results of this two on two match.

--------------------
user posted image

[The Dragonian Rivals]

I am the reason you should be afraid of the dark. I am the creature of the night, bringer of shadows, the seeker of darkness, and the prince of the shade. My name is Danzukey, and I am the Shadow Phoenix.
^
illiterate
 Posted: Dec 18 2010, 05:12 PM

Group Icon

Donate

Harry glanced on at them whispering, he had called Sentret back once the battle had ended with Sentret fainting. He wasn't overly disappointed with the ending, he knew they had tried hard to fight their best.

He watched on as two of them were whispering back and forth, intrigued what they were talking about. Instead he started drifting off and thinking about his opponent had said, knowing he had tried his best and had trained them with love. This trainer was just more better with his Pokemon, and it had annoyed him.

That's when they had finished whispering and his opponent had yelled out to him to come forth.

--------------------
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 18 2010, 07:48 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Donate

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

Danzukey looked over to his defeated opponent, seeing both the anger and sadness on his face at his loss. He smiled a bit as he lifted his head up, crouching down to pet the head of his Houndour. "Hey! Harry, could you come over here? Listen...... to you that battle was pathetic or a waste of my time seeing how I defeated you...is that what your thinking? Well don't think like that! Don't get angry at your Pokemon or yourself for losing! It's no ones fault, you have trained your Pokemon well. Even though your still on the far road of becoming a Pokemon master your still doing a pretty good start. Listen.... I was whispering with my friend Jordan here and....I think you should come with us. I am the leader of a organization known as the Yoinokuchi, we strive for power and also to keep the world in balance and harmony. Jaro and Jordan are two of my admins or second in commands. However you are far to young to be one, however I can make you a grunt or elite and can promote your ranks for getting better. I see lots of potential in you young man, also if you want to become stronger, even more than you are right now. Then come with me. If you need time to think do not worry for Im going back to the Pokemon Center to heal and gather our belongings for our next trip, if you have made up your mind by then, come and see me in the center and give me your answer. I will await your arrival!" With that Danzukey, Jaro and Jordan all turned around walking out the cave to return to the Pokemon Center, leaving Youngster Harry to think about Danzukey's offer in the cave.

--------------------
user posted image

[The Dragonian Rivals]

^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options Pages: (2) 1 2 

Whirl Islands skin made by Ross Hitchman.