There is currently no countdown:

WELCOME
Whirl Islands is a Pokemon-based role-playing game that provides you an opportunity to journey with your partner. Along the way, an Admin or RPG Moderator will guide you as your opponent, gym leader, your friend or a wild Pokemon. We also provide a place to introduce yourself, talk about anime, and how to perfect that one team in your Pokemon games. So, try your best, and become a master of the sea!

LINKS

Admins

Brian

Headmaster

illiterate

Headmistress

Mark

Headmaster

RPER OF THE MONTH

Name
Reason

CREDITS
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Please vote for us at these topsites!

PPN Top 50

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

The shade rests in Bronze, Recruiting a few members and a battle!
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Nov 29 2010, 02:37 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Group: RPG Moderator
Poke Dollars: 950

Donate
Member No.: 31

Rep: 1 pts
Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

As Danzukey and his friends Jordan and Jaro arrived at the Islet of Bronze it was pretty nice outside, though it was sunny which Danzukey hated the temperature was cool for a nice Spring day. As they arrived Danzukey heard loud strange noises coming from behind, he turned seeing Jaro and Jordan about to keel over! "What in the world is wrong with the both of you?" They both sighed at him with an innocent look on there faces. "Were a...kinda hungry." Danzukey sighed as he put his hand over his forehead, his Houndour nodded like he wasn't respecting the two starving. "Well since we are here and it's been awhile since we left home...I guess we can get a bite to eat after we go to the Pokemon Center." The two happily nodded but talked Danzukey into letting them all go into going to eat first. They sat in a booth with a window view in a BBQ restaurant. Danzukey and Houndour looked with widened eyes as they saw Jaro and Jordan and there Pokemon go through the food like the world was about to end. They all offered Danzukey and his Houndour some food but they turned there head denying the kind offer. They continued eating thinking they weren't hungry.

As they exited the resturant they went into the Pokemon Center, they all gave Nurse Joy there Pokemon. "Please can you heal our Pokemon? We just came here from Circuit Town and need them to be in tip top shape. Danzukey turned his head, he felt he heard someone walk into the door but no one did, for some reason he really wanted to battle somebody right now to strengthen his Pokemon before leaving. "Danzukey why do you want to strengthen your Pokemon over the limits? Were already kind of good. Danzukey chuckled at her thoughts. "Just because Im the leader of a organization...doesn't mean I don't wanna participate in Gym battles so I need my Pokemon to be as strong as they can be.

--------------------
user posted image

[Danzukey's RPG Profile] [Danny's RPG Profile] [Danzari's RPG Profile]
[The Dragonian Rivals]

I am the reason you should be afraid of the dark. I am the creature of the night, bringer of shadows, the seeker of darkness, and the prince of the shade. My name is Danzukey, and I am the Shadow Phoenix.
^
Brian
 Posted: Dec 2 2010, 07:51 PM

we have hot staffz
Group Icon

Group: ROOT Admin
Poke Dollars: 1,500

Donate
Member No.: 1

Simon Champion!

Dan walked out of the Restaurant looking for a trainer to battle. He looked up noticing what a bright sunny day it was, that is until he hear a loud cry from the sky. Dan and his 2 companions looked up to see what it was.

--------------------
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 2 2010, 08:22 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Donate

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

Danzukey thought today was going to be boring, he despised the weather of the Bronze Iselt as well, bright sun glistening the area, nice warm temperatures and not a single cloud in the sky. It made Danzukey sick to his stomach, he was literally grabbing his stomach as if he drank a carton of spoiled milk actually, confused Jordan and Jaro glared at Danzukey oddly. "Dan Dan, is there a problem? You look like your about to keel over!" Danzukey sighed as he took out one of his arms and scratched his Houndour's head, then rubbing his chin as they both walked to a nearby tree and sat in the shade, as he sat in the shadows Danzukey sighed from releif. " It's nothing, my..."Father" Darkrai is a Pitch Black Pokemon so Darkrai tends to hate the sun and likes the darkness as well as cold temperatures, I guess he passed some of those traits with me as well. Don't worry I'll be fine. Danzukey continued petting his Houndour as he smiled licking Danzukey on the face, he chuckled a bit as he pulled out a Pokeball.

"Your new to my crew, so I should get to know you a lot better Mihawk! Danzukey clicked the spherical white button on the Pokeball clicking it open releasing a blob of glistening white light, it formed into a bird like shape as it transformed itself into a Skarmory! Mihawk was the Pokemon Danzukey caught back in Route X01 and was probably just a youngling since it barely fought back. Danzukey rubbed his hand around the side of the bird's iron plated face, seeing it smile. "I can tell we'll be great partners....the both of you but we still need to get more friends to join us! I'll be counting you both to do that ok? Both his Houndour and Skarmory smiled and nodded as they continued laying on the tree.

--------------------
user posted image

[The Dragonian Rivals]

I am the reason you should be afraid of the dark. I am the creature of the night, bringer of shadows, the seeker of darkness, and the prince of the shade. My name is Danzukey, and I am the Shadow Phoenix.
^
illiterate
 Posted: Dec 4 2010, 03:51 PM

You never grow old, says time.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Poke Dollars: 2,350

Donate
Member No.: 22

Mihawk's head moved to the sky, noticing a blur move. The actions of the blur where unseen, having moved too fast for Mihawk to see. Mihawk turned his head back down and admired its new trainer. It nudged Danzukey and looked to the sky. His trainer was unable to decipher the meaning of Mihawk's attention, so Danzukey went back to resting.

Mihawk grew impatient, wandering off the find the source of the blur from the sky. It walked into tall grass, almost stumbling on the new Pokemon in its path.

It popped out and spread what appeared to be wings to Mihawk as it took off into the sky. Mihawk rushed back to its trainer and looked overhead again to see where the Pokemon was disappearing. Mihawk had grabbed everybody's attention. Danzukey stood, and looked in the direction Mihawk had appeared from and noticed some sort of flying grass, with wings.

Danzukey ran, everybody and every Pokemon that was out of its Pokeball ran to catch up to Danzukey. Soon the flying grass had flown down to the ground again. Danzukey had almost lost where it had landed until it came across footsteps leading out of the grass.

The grass had ended near a cave. As Danzukey walked out of the grass he noticed the majestic Pokemon walk into the cave. He called out for it to stop.

"Wait, stop." He cried. Dan ran up to it as it stopped in its track.

This Pokemon had made Danzukey and his friends run a distance away from their resting spot, Dan was irritated. The Pokemon turned around to reveal it was a Shaymin in its Sky Form.

It disappeared into the cave. As Danzukey's friends caught up to Danzukey the Pokemon had disappeared into the labyrinth of the cave. Danzukey was growing more irritated by the minute. His compainions tried to calm him down but this Pokemon had riled him up.

Danzukey and friends had come across the exit of the cave five minutes after spending lost in the labyrinth. Danzukey sighed. He had lost the Pokemon, but his adventure on Islet of Bronze were slowly coming to an end.

In the nearby grass a Lickitung had popped out, confused.

A Pokemon Attacked!

user posted image
Lickitung.

Level: 9
Move set:
Lick
Wrap
Supersonic.

Lickitung had confused itself.

--------------------
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 4 2010, 04:47 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Donate

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

Danzukey gritted his teeth seeing he lost that one wild Pokemon, it irritated him and he also wanted to catch it badly. The Pokemon looked very rare maybe a legendary! As they were about to exit the cave a Lickitung appeared before them, Danzukey sighed seeing the Pokemon, it wasn't what he had expected but it would have to do. "Lickitung is a Normal type Pokemon...Houndour would be a good choice but this would be Mihawk's first battle plus he has a good advantage over it. Mihawk! Step up and fight by giving that Likitung a Swift!" The skarmory screeched as his wings glistened as he swiped, an array of golden stars flew towards the Lickitung which would follow the beast for Swift cannot miss.

--------------------
user posted image

[The Dragonian Rivals]

^
illiterate
 Posted: Dec 4 2010, 05:56 PM

Group Icon

Donate

Before Dan could attack a voice rang out.

"Stop, that's my Lickitung you're going to faint." Danzukey identified the voice to be young.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

"I'd like to battle you properly. Name's Harry." The Youngster called out.

--------------------
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 4 2010, 06:00 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Donate

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

Danzukey's eyes widened as he saw a young boy hop in front of the Lickitung, the Swift was going to hit him! As the stars dashed towards the young boy Danzukey immediatley hopped in front of the boy and deflected the stars one by one, as the stars disappeared Danzukey's hands had burn marks on them as he turned to the boy. "So this Lickitung is yours? No wonder it looked so confused when I saw it, hmm...fine I'll accept your battle request, is Lickitung your only Pokemon? Danzukey hopped back to his original spot, his Skarmory in front of him smiling.

--------------------
user posted image

[The Dragonian Rivals]

^
illiterate
 Posted: Dec 4 2010, 08:37 PM

Group Icon

Donate

The Youngster looked dazed, but replied.

"No, one more Pokemon." Youngster Harry pulled out the second Pokeball as proof before putting it back and got into a fighting stance.

"Lickitung use Supersonic on that Skarmory!" Youngster Harry called out.

"I'm going to defeat you, I am. I'm the best!" Youngster Harry was arrogant, believing in his own words.

--------------------
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 4 2010, 09:01 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Donate

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

Danzukey smirked and couldn't help but laugh at the boy's tough words, was he ensuring he could defeat Danzukey? The very thought boggled in his mind as just a little big talk to try and intimidate him, but Danzukey didn't fall for it. "Mihawk, dodge it then give that beast a taste of Swift." Both Danzukey and his Skarmory remained calm, cool and collective as the sound waves missed there mark as the Skarmory took what flight it could within the cave. As the iron plated bird opened his mouth he fired a large barrage wave of glistening gold stars as a laser blast at the Lickitung which will home in on any target for Swift's ability of never to miss. "You talk tough young man, but can you put your money where your mouth it?"

--------------------
user posted image

[The Dragonian Rivals]

^
illiterate
 Posted: Dec 7 2010, 07:43 PM

Group Icon

Donate

Youngster Harry waited for his Lickitung to move, as it did he called out for it to use Wrap. Lickitung uncurled its tongue and sent it flying towards the Skarmory.

"I am better than you, and my Lickitung is going to defeat all your Pokemon." Youngster Harry balled his fists and pumped it into the air when wrap was successful.

"I'd like to see you get out of that one." He felt proud of himself, but Danzukey remained calm.

--------------------
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 7 2010, 08:20 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Donate

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

As the tongue coiled around Skarmory he could see the strength of the Wrap from the tongue squeezi hs iron plated bird. However Skarmory didn't really show any signs of pain, Danzukey could not help but face palm. "Young one.....you do realize your using a Normal type move which isn't really strong against my Steel type? Oh well...Skarmoryuse Peck on the tongue to free yourself...and to hopefully put this Lickitung in it's place. Danzukey's Skarmory chuckled a bit as his iron hard blade sharp beack shined as he started pecking the Lickitung's tongue! The immense pain the Pokemon would feel from all the sours the poor thing might not eat solid food for a week.

--------------------
user posted image

[The Dragonian Rivals]

^
illiterate
 Posted: Dec 7 2010, 08:32 PM

Group Icon

Donate

Lickitung removed its tongue and stood with it drooping out. It refused to show any sort of pain.

"Lickitung use Lick attack" Youngster Harry called out.

--------------------
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 7 2010, 08:41 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Donate

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

Danzukey smirked, the Lickitung was showing no fear or pain even after having it's tongue pecked to no end. "Quick! Hide from the foe usng Sand Attack then while concealed finish this up with Swift!" Skarmory scraped up globs of sand with his wings and flung it to where it was a large dust cloud, not seeing where Skarmory is the Lick attack missed and Skarmory could still see thanks to his Keen Eye ability. Suddenly from the dust cloud another ray of stars were fired and made direct hit with Lickitung.

--------------------
user posted image

[The Dragonian Rivals]

^
illiterate
 Posted: Dec 7 2010, 08:53 PM

Group Icon

Donate

Lickitung stumbled backwards until it fell to the floor, fainting. Youngster Harry growled in frustration and called back the Lickitung.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

As the ball came to midair out popped another Pokemon.

user posted image

Moveset:
Scratch
Foresight
Defense Curl
Quick attack

--------------------
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 8 2010, 02:25 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Donate

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

Seeing the Sentret emerge from the Pokeball Danzukey knew this would be a boring battle if he kept using Skarmory, so he immediately returned Skarmory to his Pokeball taking out another one. "Grimsy, stand by for battle!" As Danzukey tossed out the Pokeball Danzukey's first Pokemon Houndour emerged from the Pokeball growling at Sentret as Danzukey pointed at it. "Houndour raise your spirits with Howl!" The Houndour lifted his head up high and bellowed a loud cry like a wolf, the pure energy of the howling caused gravel to float a little above the ground!

--------------------
user posted image

[The Dragonian Rivals]

^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options Pages: (2) 1 2 

Whirl Islands skin made by Ross Hitchman.