There is currently no countdown:

WELCOME
Whirl Islands is a Pokemon-based role-playing game that provides you an opportunity to journey with your partner. Along the way, an Admin or RPG Moderator will guide you as your opponent, gym leader, your friend or a wild Pokemon. We also provide a place to introduce yourself, talk about anime, and how to perfect that one team in your Pokemon games. So, try your best, and become a master of the sea!

LINKS

Admins

Brian

Headmaster

illiterate

Headmistress

Mark

Headmaster

RPER OF THE MONTH

Name
Reason

CREDITS
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Please vote for us at these topsites!

PPN Top 50

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Victoria: Islet of Bronze, Legendary Pokemon Appears!
illiterate
 Posted: Nov 21 2010, 03:41 PM

You never grow old, says time.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Poke Dollars: 2,350

Donate
Member No.: 22

Rep: 1 pts

Bulbasaur ran on ahead, it's energy in high-spirits having defeated its first Wild Pokemon. Victoria stopped for a breath and detached a Pokeball from her waist and called forth Pidgey to spread its wings.

"Time to spread your wings for a bit, Pidgey, and no flying off without me."

Pidgey nodded in the air and flew at a close distance to Victoria, as both Bulbasaur and Victoria continued to run to their next destination. Up ahead, a sign became visible over the horizons of the hill.

"Look guy's, our next destination is upon us!" Bulbasaur and Pidgey both emitted happy cries.

Pidgey landed on Victoria's shoulders. Victoria and Bulbasaur slowed down to walking speed, walking alongside each other with Pidgey on Victoria's shoulder, soon approaching the sign.

"Islet of Bronze: Where you may encounter a Legendary Pokemon." Victoria made a sound of exclamation.

"I remember a story father told me about Legendary Pokemon, said to be the rarest Pokemon a trainer could capture. Wouldn't that be exciting, you guys, a real-life Legendary." Both Bulbasaur and Pidgey, again, made a cry of happiness.

Victoria soon noticed Pidgey had grown silent, peering off into the distance with a vacant stare.

"What is it, Pidgey? What do you see up ahead?" Victoria noticed Bulbasaur had the same expression upon its face as well.

"Poe? Bulb? What do you guys see?" Victoria peered off into the distance, but couldn't make out what her two Pokemon were seeing.

--------------------
^
Brian
 Posted: Nov 21 2010, 03:55 PM

we have hot staffz
Group Icon

Group: ROOT Admin
Poke Dollars: 1,500

Donate
Member No.: 1

Simon Champion!

It wasn't before long that Victoria saw what her pokemon where looking at. It was a white Pokemon with huge wings. It let out a screeching call.

--------------------
^
illiterate
 Posted: Nov 21 2010, 04:30 PM

Group Icon

Donate

Victoria marveled at the size of the Legendary Pokemon. Becoming just as transfixed as her two Pokemon companions. Too speechless to render a proper speech, all she could do was stutter.

"Wow... Wow... Wait... Till... Dad... Hears..." Pidgey was the first to break eye contact with the Legendary Pokemon, peaking Victoria in the ear. Bulbasaur broke out not long after. Victoria was still dazed at having seen a live Legendary in the flesh.

"Wow, you guys, I would love to catch me one of those." Pidgey made a disgruntled sound, Bulbasaur following not long after.

"Gomennasi, Pidgey. Bulbasaur." Victoria hung her head low. Pidgey flew down to the ground next to Bulbasaur. Both looked at it each other, then taking a step closer to Victoria and making sounds of soft crying.

Victoria wiped her tears and made a sound of chocked laughter.

"I'm sorry, you guys. I think you two are very clever. Bulbasaur, expecially the way you went up against Pidgey here with all you had, and Pidgey you sure stood your grounds against Bulbasaur. I love both you guys. No Legendary will steal that away. Now, come on, we shall travel further onto this Ilse."

Pidgey flew back onto Victoria's shoulders and wiped away the remaining tears with its ruffled feather, Bulbasaur happily singing a song as the three of them continued down the path of the Islet of Bronze. All eagerly awaiting to see what popped up next.

--------------------
^
Brian
 Posted: Nov 21 2010, 04:44 PM

we have hot staffz
Group Icon

Donate

Simon Champion!

"Look at the pathetic kid." said a Cyber Grunt. "What a loser, crying over that stupid Legendary Pokemon?" the Cyber Grunt was hiding in the shadows waiting for the right time to strike.

--------------------
^
illiterate
 Posted: Nov 21 2010, 04:48 PM

Group Icon

Donate

Victoria looked over at the intruder. Noticing the outfit he was wearing, and realised he must be one of the Pokemon Vandals that appeared on the news everyday.

"You don't know what you're talking about? I'd stay out of my business if I were you." Victoria quickly called forth Pidgey.

"Pidgey, use Fury Attack on this Pokemon Vandal. Teach him justice for stealing Pokemon."

--------------------
^
Brian
 Posted: Nov 21 2010, 05:09 PM

we have hot staffz
Group Icon

Donate

Simon Champion!

"You think a mere Pidgey is going to defeat me?" he said pathetically "Zubat, get out there and block his attack, I don't want to get hurt."

Pidgey was faster then the Grunt expected and attacked Zubat several times.

"You think that is going to defeat my Zubat?" he said "Zubat will do what ever I say."

"Zuu" came the faint reply of Zubat. Who obviously hated the Grunt.

--------------------
^
illiterate
 Posted: Nov 21 2010, 05:20 PM

Group Icon

Donate

Victoria noticed the disgruntled sound of the Zubat.

"Your Zubat obviously doesn't like you too much, in fact, I think, it hates you for the way you've been treating it. Going after Pokemon of its own kind for your own horrible purpose." Victoria stood her ground, instead of ordering Pidgey to attack the Zubat she ordered both her Pokemon to attack the Grunt.

"Bulb, Poe, time to attack the Grunt. Leave the Zubat alone. Poe, use Fury Attack! Bulb, use Tackle!"

--------------------
^
Brian
 Posted: Nov 21 2010, 05:25 PM

we have hot staffz
Group Icon

Donate

Simon Champion!

"Zubat if you don't block those attacks I will have you deal with the boss." he ordered. "Now you server your master well."

Zubat looked at the Grunt, turned away, and flew over to Victorias side.

"Zubat get back ov-" He was cut off short by Pidgeys claws making contact with his face and Bulbasaurs getting him right in the gut.

--------------------
^
illiterate
 Posted: Nov 21 2010, 05:32 PM

Group Icon

Donate

Victoria cheered on the success of her two Pokemon.

"Release the Zubat, or I will have it attack you!" Victoria shouted at the Grunt, annoyed with the Grunt's behaviour on how he treats his own Pokemon.

Victoria's thoughts reveled in the annoyance, but still wondered deeply who this Grunt's Boss was. There had never been any mention of a Boss on the news. Perhaps he was powerful, especially with the way this Grunt was ordering Zubat around.

What could this 'Boss' character do to Zubat? Kill it? No, Pokemon can't be killed. Victoria shook the thoughts out of her head, more determined than ever.

"Poe, Bulb, send this Grunt packing!"

--------------------
^
Brian
 Posted: Nov 21 2010, 06:20 PM

we have hot staffz
Group Icon

Donate

Simon Champion!

"I..I...I...I didn't mean any harm I was only joking." he said in a nervous manor. Bulbasaur snarled at him he ran away screaming,

"Zuu." said Zubat playfully.

--------------------
^
illiterate
 Posted: Nov 21 2010, 06:32 PM

Group Icon

Donate

Victoria laughed, she didn't understand how such a lovely-mannered Zubat had ever paired with this Grunt.

"How about a quick battle with you, Zubat, to make the victory a bit sweeter?" Zubat shook its head, refusing to have a fight.

"Alright, Zubat, let's see if you want the Pokeball." Victoria threw the Pokeball into the air, a red flashing beam appeared, Zubat disappeared. Then the ball dropped to the ground, shaking.

"Lets see what happens, you two?" Bulbsaur nestled in Victoria's arm, Pidgey on Victoria's shoulders, as they all watched as the Pokeball shook on the ground.

--------------------
^
Brian
 Posted: Nov 21 2010, 06:47 PM

we have hot staffz
Group Icon

Donate

Simon Champion!

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc15/Surge360/PokBallG.gif Zubat was caught!

[Nickname here] Male ll Level 12
user posted image
Hold Item: N/A
Caught it: -put what you want-
Moveset:
Leech Life
Super Sonic
Astonish

Pidgey is now Level 11
New Moves Learned: None

Bulbasaur is now level 10
New moves: Vine Whip. - Feel free to delete any move you want.

*closed*

--------------------
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options

Whirl Islands skin made by Ross Hitchman.