There is currently no countdown:

WELCOME
Whirl Islands is a Pokemon-based role-playing game that provides you an opportunity to journey with your partner. Along the way, an Admin or RPG Moderator will guide you as your opponent, gym leader, your friend or a wild Pokemon. We also provide a place to introduce yourself, talk about anime, and how to perfect that one team in your Pokemon games. So, try your best, and become a master of the sea!

LINKS

Admins

Brian

Headmaster

illiterate

Headmistress

Mark

Headmaster

RPER OF THE MONTH

Name
Reason

CREDITS
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Please vote for us at these topsites!

PPN Top 50

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

This Ghost has a chance!
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 17 2010, 09:35 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Group: RPG Moderator
Poke Dollars: 950

Donate
Member No.: 31

Rep: 1 pts
Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

As Danzari awoke from his slumber he got up with a smile on his face knowing today was the day he would finally set out on his journey. He got himself dressed, told his parents his fare well and walked out the door walking towards the professor's house to receive his Pokemon.

--------------------
user posted image

[Danzukey's RPG Profile] [Danny's RPG Profile] [Danzari's RPG Profile]
[The Dragonian Rivals]

I am the reason you should be afraid of the dark. I am the creature of the night, bringer of shadows, the seeker of darkness, and the prince of the shade. My name is Danzukey, and I am the Shadow Phoenix.
^
illiterate
 Posted: Dec 18 2010, 05:05 PM

You never grow old, says time.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Poke Dollars: 2,350

Donate
Member No.: 22

Danzari's trip to the Pokemon Laboratory was cut short by a sudden force in the stomach. He glanced around but couldn't find the source that made his stomach jolt in pain. He continued on walking until he felt it again, on his head, that feeling of someone touching him. He looked around again, seeing nobody in sight again. This time was different, he heard laughter from above his head. He glanced up, seeing nothing there. He called out to whoever was playing the practical joke.

"Hello, come out whoever you are." Danzari's voice called out into the wide, blank field. He heard laughter again, before his eyes a ghost Pokemon had materialized. It was still laughing at itself for the practical joke it had played.

Its body was purple, flowing with the wind. Along with wearing a necklace., her eyes were closed, mouth opened, and what sounded to be laughter was coming from this Pokemon. It appeared this Pokemon was female from the sounds of laughter she was emitting.

A voice was calling out from overhead, interrupting the ghost Pokemon. The Pokemon stopped laughing, unhappy to be interrupted, turning to glare at the person.

"Misdreavus, what have I told you about disappearing from the laboratory. Come inside right now, we have some trainers looking for some new Pokemon." Danzari saw the person and deducted he must be the assistant or Professor of the Laboratory he was going to.

Misdreavus, however, did not move, staying by Danzari's side. The Professor or assistant, ran towards Danzari, ready to scold the Misdreavus. He took no notice of Danzari at all, before en-capturing the Misdreavus in a Pokeball.

--------------------
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 18 2010, 07:30 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Donate

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

As the man returned Misdreavus into her Pokeball he wondered why she would not leave by his side? This made him wonder a bit as he walked over to the man. "Umm excuse me sir, but do you happen to be the professor of this lab? Also could you please let out Misdreavus again pretty please? It will just be for a few moments, I want to see something about this Misdreavus....I don't know why but I wanna test out why she wouldn't return to you and stood by my side.

--------------------
user posted image

[The Dragonian Rivals]

I am the reason you should be afraid of the dark. I am the creature of the night, bringer of shadows, the seeker of darkness, and the prince of the shade. My name is Danzukey, and I am the Shadow Phoenix.
^
illiterate
 Posted: Dec 18 2010, 07:49 PM

Group Icon

Donate

He sighed, taking out the Pokeball and releasing the Misdreavus.

"I am the assistant, young boy, and this Misdreavus is very misbehaving. The only reason she would not leave your side is because she would not want to return to the Laboratory, there is nothing more to it." The assistant responded.

However, the Misdreavus surprised the assistant by turning invisible. Danzari and the assistant waited in silence for what would happen. The Misdreavus had floated away into the forest, before returning with sticks.

To the awaiting humans they were floating in the air, but Misdreavus had soon returned them to Danzari and planted them around his neck. Danzari pried them off and noticed the sticks had been made into a heart. Misdreavus wanted him to wear a necklace much as she was wearing one.

Misdreavus continued laughing, appearing beside Danzari. The assistant stared in awe at the interaction between the two, before contemplating he might lose his job by saying this.

"Young boy, it appears this little female Misdreavus has taken a liking to you, and so early too," He said before whispering to himself, "Marvelous, I have never seen such quick development between a human and Pokemon." The assistant watched them interact more, before speaking up again.

"Say, how would you like Misdreavus to be your first Pokemon? It looks like you were heading to the laboratory anyways. If you'd like we can head there and I grab you the necessities for your journey?" The assistant watched on as both Danzari and Misdreavus looked curious, and pleased.

--------------------
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 18 2010, 08:11 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Donate

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

As the Misdreavus put the wood formed necklace around his neck, Danzari looked at her in awe. She wasn't laughing at him cause she thought lowly of him, it was because she was happy. Danzari smiled gently placing his hand overMisdreavus' head. He turned to the assistant as he hear the words he just spoke to him. "I see, your right sir. This Misdreavus is really friendly towards me and you say she was very mischievous before correct?" Danzari along with Misdreavus both walked with the assistant to the lab.

--------------------
user posted image

[The Dragonian Rivals]

^
illiterate
 Posted: Dec 18 2010, 11:13 PM

Group Icon

Donate

[OOC: Misdreavus', or any ghosts, do not 'walk'.]

The assistant glanced back at the young boy and his newly acquainted Misdreavus, nodding towards his question.

"Yes, it is quite mischievous, it is how Misdreavus gets its name. It is a Pokemon that likes to cause mischief, or practical jokes, on any unsuspecting human or Pokemon." Ken, the assistant explained.

"If you encounter a Misdreavus in the wild and you are minding your own business, they will play a joke. Even when you're sleeping these Pokemon will enter your dream and mess up your dream somehow." Ken looked ahead as he finished explaining the nature of the Misdreavus.

"However, this Misdreavus has been acting up and running out of the Laboratory every time a new trainer requests to see ghost-type Pokemon. You're a special case, she appears to have take an instant liking to you." Ken mused out loud to Danzari, who was listening intently to the assistant explaining everything.

Misdreavus floated beside Danzari, minding her own business, until she decided to float on Danzari's head as they approached the laboratory.

--------------------
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 19 2010, 07:53 AM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Donate

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

With the Misdreavus on his head Danzari entered the lab following the professors assistant awaiting the supplies he said he would give him to get going on his journey.

--------------------
user posted image

[The Dragonian Rivals]

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options

Whirl Islands skin made by Ross Hitchman.