There is currently no countdown:

WELCOME
Whirl Islands is a Pokemon-based role-playing game that provides you an opportunity to journey with your partner. Along the way, an Admin or RPG Moderator will guide you as your opponent, gym leader, your friend or a wild Pokemon. We also provide a place to introduce yourself, talk about anime, and how to perfect that one team in your Pokemon games. So, try your best, and become a master of the sea!

LINKS

Admins

Brian

Headmaster

illiterate

Headmistress

Mark

Headmaster

RPER OF THE MONTH

Name
Reason

CREDITS
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Please vote for us at these topsites!

PPN Top 50

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Victoria: Circuit Town
illiterate
 Posted: Nov 19 2010, 10:00 PM

You never grow old, says time.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Poke Dollars: 2,350

Donate
Member No.: 22

Rep: 1 pts

Whilst sleeping, Victoria dreamed of all the adventures she would have the next day she woke up and began her Pokemon adventures. She had heard talk of so many of the neighbouring children beginning with some of the many Pokemon she could choose from: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle and Pichu. She remembered one girl who departed from her journey not long before her, named Mel.

Victoria remembered that Mel had chosen Pichu as her partner. She wasn't sure exactly what any of the Pokemon were or what they would look like, but her father often reminded her to choose upon tactics what would win you the World Elite Champion. Her father, being a Gym leader, had set rules down from day one. However, when Victoria turned twelve she was unable to choose her first Pokemon having come down with pneumonia. Missing out on choosing her first Pokemon. So, she waited five years.

Five years later, Victoria awoke to begin her journey. Her mother knocked upon her door and poked her head in.

"I know you're now seventeen and I cannot persuade you to leave this childish dream alone, but please, do be careful. I have a bag packed with some of the beginner's necessities. Your father sent a letter a few days ago, authorising that I must, and I emphasise, to pack these items. Please, sweetie, take care."

Victoria nodded, continuing to dress herself in her attire. Finally, grabbing her cap and the bag of necessities. She walked out into the lounge room, kissed her mother, on the cheek, and said her farewells, watching the tears stroll down her mother's face. She strolled out the door and wandered the path to the Professor's Lab, eagerly awaiting her first Pokemon Partner.

Victoria thought of her father's Pokemon - Victreebel, Tangela and Venasaur. She remembered them fondly, the way Victreebel and Tangela would mess her hair in knots, and the way Ivysaur, now Venasaur, would always untangle the knots with it's Razor Leaf. Ivysaur would always cut Victoria's hair short and her mother never approved, but sat quietly watching on.

Victoria's mother never grew irritated, but neither scolded her on the love her child had for Pokemon, knowing that was the price of marrying a Pokemon Gym Leader. At tea time, it was always difficult to keep Victoria away from the Pokemon long enough for her to eat, but her cheekiness was never caught when she fed some of the Pokemon under the table, namely Ivysaur.

Soon after her father had been home for a week he had to leave again, Victoria cried at the tender age of seven, she didn't understand why they had to leave her. Victoria knew she would miss the tender, caressing Razor Leaf of Ivysaur and vowed from then on she would train her Bulbasaur the same way. She just wasn't sure if she would manage to obtain the same loving Bulbasaur as her father's Venasaur.

She continued walking on the path to the Professor's Lab, noticing a few wild Pokemon frolicking in the grass, but having no clue what Pokemon they were she kept on the path of wondering, and to the lab.

She stopped short once she noticed she was in front of a more-than-large laboratory. She peeked closer inside the door, and noticed a few people in lab coats working with Pokeballs. She stepped further into the door, taking an eager step forward until she ran head-first into a white chest. She glanced up and noticed a name tag, Professor Gene.

"You must be the late-bloomer, eh?" His voice appeared smooth and friendly. Victoria nodded and responded to the question.

--------------------
^
Brian
 Posted: Nov 20 2010, 09:40 AM

we have hot staffz
Group Icon

Group: ROOT Admin
Poke Dollars: 1,500

Donate
Member No.: 1

Simon Champion!

"Were you the young lady that come down with pneumonia 5 years ago?" inquired Professor Gene.

Gene cleared his throat and continued. " Well, now that.."

Victoria wasn't even listening to him talk. She was look at her surroundings. The laboratory was spotless and modern. Everything seemed to sparkle in the massive skylight that let in the calming sun light from above. The machines made comfortable humming and whirring sounds together making the mechanical symphony of science. However, something broke the memorizing display... An explosion from another room. Smoke could be seen as the door opened, mostly blocked by the exit of a few workers in white lab coats.

"Frank! What have you done this time!" squawked Professor Gene

--------------------
^
illiterate
 Posted: Nov 20 2010, 02:35 PM

Group Icon

Donate

Victoria peeked above Professor Gene's shoulders and saw the explosion caused by one of the assistants in the lab. His short, brown hair was sticking on ends with ash falling around at his feet. His sheepish face had caught Victoria's attention. Although meek mannered, Victoria grew irritated of waiting and tapped the Professor on the shoulder.

"Excuse me, I came here for my first Pokemon. I want a Bulbasaur, if possible. One like my father's, he'll be my best partner. I'll train him, groom him, and feed him lots of nutritious food."

Victoria stood rocking on her feet again, hands behind her head. She smiled at the Professor, trying to prove her worth.

--------------------
^
Brian
 Posted: Nov 20 2010, 03:17 PM

we have hot staffz
Group Icon

Donate

Simon Champion!

"Okay fine here take your Bulbasour, I have to clean this mess up." he said "I can't talk right now so just take it and leave." Professor Gene turned his back to her and walked swiftly to the accident.

--------------------
^
illiterate
 Posted: Nov 20 2010, 03:25 PM

Group Icon

Donate

Victoria cradled the Bulbasaur in her arms. She looked on at the mess in the laboratory and stood in bewilderment at the Professor. Soon Bulbasaur was struggling in her arms and broke free. Victoria, shock, ran after the Bulbasaur as it ran straight out the door.

Soon she caught up to the Bulbasaur and tried to corner it. She stumbled in a mud patch and heard the faint laughter from the Bulbasaur. Victoria huffed, soon Bulbasaur jumped on Victoria's back. Victoria shoock Bulbasaur off her back and stood up, glanced down at her uniform and trekked back to the Professor's lab.

She stood back outside the Professor's lab with a squirming Bulbasaur in her arms.

"Hello, anybody, I'd like a Pokeball for my Bulbasaur." One of the assistants near a computer looked up and peeked at the squirming Bulbasaur in Victoria's arms.

"Yes. Yes, you are quite right. You do need a Pokeball."

--------------------
^
Brian
 Posted: Nov 20 2010, 03:33 PM

we have hot staffz
Group Icon

Donate

Simon Champion!

*Closed*

Please move on.

--------------------
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options

Whirl Islands skin made by Ross Hitchman.