There is currently no countdown:

WELCOME
Whirl Islands is a Pokemon-based role-playing game that provides you an opportunity to journey with your partner. Along the way, an Admin or RPG Moderator will guide you as your opponent, gym leader, your friend or a wild Pokemon. We also provide a place to introduce yourself, talk about anime, and how to perfect that one team in your Pokemon games. So, try your best, and become a master of the sea!

LINKS

Admins

Brian

Headmaster

illiterate

Headmistress

Mark

Headmaster

RPER OF THE MONTH

Name
Reason

CREDITS
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Please vote for us at these topsites!

PPN Top 50

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

A surprise in the form of a flower?!?!
nateDsadler
 Posted: Dec 10 2010, 06:25 PM

Whirl Master

Group: Members
Poke Dollars: 250

Donate
Member No.: 36

Rep: 0 pts
Snake Champion!

Aninate walked through Route X03 reflecting upon his recant victory over Edge and how he and his pokemon had became stronger. As he was walking he began noticing that it was quite a beautiful area surrounding him. He stopped at the sight of a giant flower that apered to be about to bloom however when he tried to smell the possibly budding flower it jumped at him. "What is that" Aninate said as he fell back and scrambled for his pokedex.

--------------------
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 11 2010, 09:20 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Group: RPG Moderator
Poke Dollars: 950

Donate
Member No.: 31

Rep: 1 pts
Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

As Aninate lifted up his head, seeing the bulb move as it emerged from the grass, a Bulbasaur growled.

"Bulbasaur," his Pokedex's mechanic voice said. "Is a Bulb Pokemon. It attracts light from the sun to its bulb, where it stores its energy."

Pokemon Analysis!

Bulbasaur
Female ll Level 10

user posted image

Moves:
Tackle
Growl
Leech Seed
Vine Whip

The Bulbasaur growled as vines emerged from her bulb as she attempted to smack Aninate where he stood.

--------------------
user posted image

[Danzukey's RPG Profile] [Danny's RPG Profile] [Danzari's RPG Profile]
[The Dragonian Rivals]

I am the reason you should be afraid of the dark. I am the creature of the night, bringer of shadows, the seeker of darkness, and the prince of the shade. My name is Danzukey, and I am the Shadow Phoenix.
^
nateDsadler
 Posted: Dec 11 2010, 09:42 PM

Whirl Master

Donate

Snake Champion!

"I see so your a bulbasaur" Aninate said happily as the wild Bulbasaur began to growl and vines appered from its back "I see so you want to battle. Ok then i'll use Charmander for this one. Go! Charmander" Charmander apperred in a flash of white light. Hmm Bulbasaur is a grass type pokemon so it will be weak against Charmanders fire attacks. "Charmander hit Bulbasaur wit an ember."

--------------------
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 11 2010, 09:50 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Donate

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

Bulbasaur saw the Charmander emerge from a Pokeball she knew she couldn't get out in time so she formed her Vine Whip into a shield to block the flames, as the vines burned and returned to Bulbasaur she winced from the pain as the bulb opened a bit releasing some Leech Seeds on Charmander. Encasing him in a net of vines sapping the energy from him giving the energy back with Bulbasaur replenishing her stamina.

--------------------
user posted image

[The Dragonian Rivals]

I am the reason you should be afraid of the dark. I am the creature of the night, bringer of shadows, the seeker of darkness, and the prince of the shade. My name is Danzukey, and I am the Shadow Phoenix.
^
nateDsadler
 Posted: Dec 11 2010, 10:53 PM

Whirl Master

Donate

Snake Champion!

Aninate looked surprised as the seeds had attached themselves to Charmanders back. It seemed to Aninate that the seeds were draining Charmanders energy while giving Bulbasaur the energy taken. "Charmander you can win this use ember once more" Charmander let out a cry and flames began to fly from his mouth toward Charmander.

--------------------
^
illiterate
 Posted: Dec 11 2010, 11:03 PM

You never grow old, says time.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Poke Dollars: 2,350

Donate
Member No.: 22

The Ember attack had dealt damage to Bulbasaur, but because of the sun beaming down on the two Pokemon, Bulbasaur was growing stronger by the second.

Each second that passed, Charmander was growing weaker from the Leech Seeds and Bulbasaur was growing stronger. Charmander with one last fight had sent another Ember attack towards Bulbasaur who was busying herself with absorbing the energy from the sun to notice the Ember attack coming towards her.

The Ember attack has made direct impact! Bulbasaur stopped absorbing the light and stood ready to fight more. She sent more vines towards Charmander while he stood rooted by the Leech Seed, helpless.

--------------------
^
nateDsadler
 Posted: Dec 12 2010, 06:09 PM

Whirl Master

Donate

Snake Champion!

Charmander had seen the vines coming toward him and jumped out of the way without Aninate saying anything. Aninate looked at his pokedex once more to see if there was any more information on Bulbasaur when he did he noticed it said that he gains energy from the sunlight. Aninate started to think, how can i get Bulbasaur away from the sunlight i could have Charmander drive him back into the shade or, he could use Charmander's newest move. "Charmander use smokescreen" Charmander opened his mouth and a black cloud of smoke gushed from his mouth. "Now Charmander use ember so Bulbasaur can't recover"

--------------------
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 12 2010, 06:58 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Donate

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

As the smoke enveloped Bulbasaur she began coughing from inhaling some of the impure air in the vicinity. She also looked very weak as she saw multiple small flame bullets burn her sending her flying a bit falling to the floor as she slammed her back on a rock nearby.

--------------------
user posted image

[The Dragonian Rivals]

^
nateDsadler
 Posted: Dec 13 2010, 12:35 PM

Whirl Master

Donate

Snake Champion!

Aninate was unable to see what had happened for several moments due to the thickness of the smoke.As it began to clear Aninate saw Charmander standing over the weakened Bulbasaur. When Aninate saw this he thought, Now is my chance as he reached for his belt to grab an empty pokeball. He enlarged the pokeball with the push of a button then threw it toward Bulbasaur.

--------------------
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 13 2010, 02:00 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Donate

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc15/Surge360/PokBallG.gif

Congratulations! You caught a Bulbasaur!

Level 10 ll Female

Moves: Tackle, Vine Whip, Leech Seed, Growl

Charmander grew 2 levels!

Charmander: Level 12

Topic closed you may now continue your journey.

--------------------
user posted image

[The Dragonian Rivals]

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options

Whirl Islands skin made by Ross Hitchman.