There is currently no countdown:

WELCOME
Whirl Islands is a Pokemon-based role-playing game that provides you an opportunity to journey with your partner. Along the way, an Admin or RPG Moderator will guide you as your opponent, gym leader, your friend or a wild Pokemon. We also provide a place to introduce yourself, talk about anime, and how to perfect that one team in your Pokemon games. So, try your best, and become a master of the sea!

LINKS

Admins

Brian

Headmaster

illiterate

Headmistress

Mark

Headmaster

RPER OF THE MONTH

Name
Reason

CREDITS
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Please vote for us at these topsites!

PPN Top 50

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Unusual sight
nateDsadler
 Posted: Dec 13 2010, 05:43 PM

Whirl Master

Group: Members
Poke Dollars: 250

Donate
Member No.: 36

Rep: 0 pts
Snake Champion!

Aninate had been walking for somtime after his battle with Bulbasaur when he had entered the Everblue Forest. At that time he remembered that after the battle with Bulbasaur Charmander had been badly injured. Aninate got Charmander's pokeball from his belt and called out Charmander. "How are you feeling Charmander?" Aninate asked. Charmander let out a weary cry "Well then lets get you fixed up" Aninate said as he pulled the familiar blue spray bottle from his pack and sprayed Charmander's injuries. Just then Aninate saw some people run by him walking with their pokemon. "Hey Charmander how would you like to start walking with me instead of inside your pokeball?" Charmander let out an excited yell. "I'll take that as a yes" Aninate replied. As they began to walk Aninate heard a sound off in the distance. "Lets go check it out Charmander." Said Aninate as he rushed off in the direction of the sound he had heard.

--------------------
^
illiterate
 Posted: Dec 13 2010, 06:52 PM

You never grow old, says time.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Poke Dollars: 2,350

Donate
Member No.: 22

Rep: 1 pts

As Aninate emerged from the between two trees he noticed a heavy machinery at work. Charmander and Aninate walked towards the heavy machinery, and as it turned around, Aninate noticed it appeared to look like the Pokemon Machamp. It walked past Aninate and towards a pile of logs that were near the exit Aninate took out of the forest and into the clearing. Aninate spoke up in hopes that whoever was in the machinery would tell him what they were doing.

"Excuse me, excuse -- but what are you doing?" Aninate tried to yell over the machinery's mechanic whirring.

That's when two Cyber Grunts emerged from the far-south side of the forest, oposite from where Aninate emerged. They were walking with a Milotic, only the Aipom was struggling to get free. Aninate acted, realising the Aipom wasn't familiar with the Cyber Grunts. Aninate acted with his Pokemon.

--------------------
^
nateDsadler
 Posted: Dec 13 2010, 07:57 PM

Whirl Master

Donate

Snake Champion!

"Ready to go Charmander?" Aninate asked as he saw the grunts. Charmander nodded "Alright the let's get those guys. "Hey let that Aipom GO!" Aninate shouted at the Cyber Grunts as they walked with the possibly kidnapped Aipom. At the sound of Aninate's voice the Grunts turned to face him with a look of anger on their face. "So are you gonna let that Aipom go or am i gonna have to MAKE you let it go!?" Aninate said to them.

--------------------
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 14 2010, 01:24 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Group: RPG Moderator
Poke Dollars: 950

Donate
Member No.: 31

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

The two grunts chuckled, what was this kid thinking!? The two grunts both took out one Pokeball and they turned to each other, they seemed to be discussing who would "Take out the trash" eventually one of them decided to let the other go ahead so he smiled as he tossed his Pokeball. "Let's go Zubat!" As the Pokeball released the Zubat, it gave a loud growl at Aninate.

Pokemon Analysis!
Zubat
user posted image
Level: 12

Moves:
Leech Life
Supersonic
Astonish

The grunt simply looked at Aninate and thought he had this one in the bag.

"Young boy, first off do you honestly believe we'll listen to you? Second off, do you honestly think you can defeat us!? Even if you defeat me, which shall be a long shot might I add. My partner here will be your next opponent, and he is far stronger than I am!"

--------------------
user posted image

[Danzukey's RPG Profile] [Danny's RPG Profile] [Danzari's RPG Profile]
[The Dragonian Rivals]

I am the reason you should be afraid of the dark. I am the creature of the night, bringer of shadows, the seeker of darkness, and the prince of the shade. My name is Danzukey, and I am the Shadow Phoenix.
^
nateDsadler
 Posted: Dec 14 2010, 05:44 PM

Whirl Master

Donate

Snake Champion!

"Ha don't make me laugh you shouldn't underestimate your opponet or you'll lose" Siad Aninate smiling back at the Grunts. "And another thing even if he is stronger then you i'm stronger then both of you combined" Aninate said with pride in his voice. Charmander looked toward Aninate in anticipation and Aninate looked back and said, "Charmander lets beat these guys use ember on that Zubat!" Charmander quickly dashed toward Zubat with flames forming in his mouth ready to be shot toward the enemies' Zubat.

--------------------
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 14 2010, 06:59 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Donate

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

The grunts were amazed seeing a Charmander stand by Aninate's side. "Amazing you have a Chamander! Hmmm.....they are awfully rare Pokemon. After we defeat you we'll steal that Chamander and any other rare Pokemon you have! Zubat dodge Ember then attack with Astonish!" The Zubat easily dodged the small bullets of flames as he flew up and started smacking Chamander around with his wings, screeching like a maniac while doing so if this attack hits it would most likely make Chamander flinch and unable to do a thing.

Time flinch effect stays on Charmander if hit: 1

--------------------
user posted image

[The Dragonian Rivals]

I am the reason you should be afraid of the dark. I am the creature of the night, bringer of shadows, the seeker of darkness, and the prince of the shade. My name is Danzukey, and I am the Shadow Phoenix.
^
nateDsadler
 Posted: Dec 16 2010, 05:13 PM

Whirl Master

Donate

Snake Champion!

Aninate saw Charmander's ember fly past the grunt's zubat. As zubat dodged he flew toward Charmander but Aninate had already anticipater their counter attqck. "Charmander dodge!" shouted Aninate Charmander heard Aninate's command and jumpped away. "Now Charmander use another ember." Then Aninate looked directly toward the grunt as Charmander began to charge and said "Your rite Charmander is a rare pokemon and he is a strong pokemon as well and i'll never let you take him!"

--------------------
^
illiterate
 Posted: Dec 16 2010, 05:23 PM

Group Icon

Donate

Charmander's attack has made direct impact. As Aninate finished speaking, a boy came stumbling out of the woods. He was out of breath and wheezing.

"That's - that's my Aipom!" He said between breaths. He ran up to Aninate and took out his own Pokeball to attack the awaiting Cyber Grunt. The Pokemon he had chosen was Tyrogue. A rare fighting Pokemon that is said to evolve into three different Pokemon.

Aninate pulled out his Pokedex and examined the Tyrogue. "Tyrogue, a fighting Pokemon, this Pokemon method of evolution is very rare and currently unknown." the mechanic Pokedex read out.

Aninate turned towards his opponent and continued to the fight, after pocketing the Pokedex. He would talk to the boy after the fight was over.

--------------------
^
nateDsadler
 Posted: Dec 16 2010, 05:37 PM

Whirl Master

Donate

Snake Champion!

Aninate looked brefly at the boy then back toward the battle "Good job Charmander keep this up. This time use scratch then use an ember." Then Aninate said to the boy " Don't worry we will get your aipom back after we beat these guys." As Aninate was speaking the other Grunt said "Its that kid again." Then he pulled a pokeball from his pocket to battle against the boy's tyrouge.

--------------------
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 17 2010, 01:31 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Donate

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

As the Zubat dodged the scratch and ember attack the grunts spotted the Aipom's owner frustrated. "Crap seriously man I need some help! My Zubat can't take on both a Charmander and Tyrouge at once!" "Alright fine I'll help! Since my Pokemon is weak to fighting types you take on Tyrouge, this Charmander is mine! Poochyena lets go!" As the Poochyena emerged it gave out a little battle cry ready to fight as Zubat switched to fight Tyrouge.

Character Analysis!

Poochyena

Female

user posted image

Level 14

Moves:

Tackle
Howl
Sand Attack
Bite

--------------------
user posted image

[The Dragonian Rivals]

^
nateDsadler
 Posted: Dec 18 2010, 08:34 AM

Whirl Master

Donate

Snake Champion!

Aninate saw the Poocheyna emerge from the pokeball and looked at charmander and said "OK Charmander now we have to beat this Poocheyna and it looks like he is stronger then that Zubat we were facing but we can take them" Aninate said with pride. Charmander let out a cry in agreement then turned to focus on the enemy's Poocheyna "Charmander we will beat this guy!" Aninate said "Lets finish this quick! Use ember then scratch once more." Charmander began to run toward the enemy's Poocheyna but stopped halfway to use ember. After he used ember he would jump toward Poocheyna to use his scratch.

--------------------
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 18 2010, 08:52 AM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Donate

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

The grunt chuckled and his Poochyena grinned a bit seeing Aninate's combo attack. " Using the same tactic over and over again is useless! Your enemy will already read your movements! Poochyena dodge then go with Sand Attack, while Chamander's blinded raise your spirits with Howl!" as Poochyena dodged the Ember he picked up some dirt with his paws and tossed it at Charmander's eyes temporarily blinding him as Charmander darted to him blinded Poochyena simpyl side stepped out of the way as he tilted his head up and began to cry like a wolf. The power of Howl was raising Poochyena's attack power and was so loud that pebbles began to float off the ground.

--------------------
user posted image

[The Dragonian Rivals]

^
nateDsadler
 Posted: Dec 18 2010, 02:01 PM

Whirl Master

Donate

Snake Champion!

Aninate looked toward the now blinded Charmander and thought, Not again the battle has just become much harder. "What you say is true" Aninate said to the grunt "But it doesen't matter if you can read my attacks because Charmander and I are stronger then you and we share a strong bond that you and your pokemon will never know and im going to prove it to you!" Aninate then called Charmander over to him and whispered to him "Ok Charmander were gonna beat this guy and here is how. First charge at him and attack with a scratch but follow it up with a growl then when the opponent is off guard hit him with an ember." Charmander nodded as if to agree then Aninate truned him toward the Poocheyna and said "Ok The enemy is straight ahead so just charge forward Charmander!"

--------------------
^
illiterate
 Posted: Dec 18 2010, 05:25 PM

Group Icon

Donate

Charmander had fallen off course once but it managed to get back on course enough to land a blow on the opponent. Beside him the young boy who owned the struggling Aipom had already managed to defeat his opponent. He watched on as Aninate was fighting. The other grunt looked deflated.

Aninate concentrated on the fight as the Grunt ordered his Poochyena to use Bite.

--------------------
^
nateDsadler
 Posted: Dec 21 2010, 12:47 PM

Whirl Master

Donate

Snake Champion!

Anianate looked with pride at how Charmander was able to cooperate so well with him. However just after Charmander's attack the grunt ordered Poocheyna to use bite. Aninate yelled for Charmander to dodge but it was to slow and Poocheyna bit Charmander's are furiously. As Poocheyna let go of Charmander Aninate noticed that Charmander began to look weary. "Charmander come back" Aninate called to Charmander who then returned to Aninate's side "Youve done well but well let someone elese finish this battle" As Aninate said that he readched for Pichu's pokeball "Lets go Pichu" Aninate threw PIchu's pokeball and she apperred. "Go pichu use Thundershock!" Pichu jumpped into action charging toward the enemy poocheyna.

--------------------
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options Pages: (2) 1 2 

Whirl Islands skin made by Ross Hitchman.