There is currently no countdown:

WELCOME
Whirl Islands is a Pokemon-based role-playing game that provides you an opportunity to journey with your partner. Along the way, an Admin or RPG Moderator will guide you as your opponent, gym leader, your friend or a wild Pokemon. We also provide a place to introduce yourself, talk about anime, and how to perfect that one team in your Pokemon games. So, try your best, and become a master of the sea!

LINKS

Admins

Brian

Headmaster

illiterate

Headmistress

Mark

Headmaster

RPER OF THE MONTH

Name
Reason

CREDITS
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Please vote for us at these topsites!

PPN Top 50

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Victoria: Everblue Forest, The Celebi Egg
illiterate
 Posted: Nov 25 2010, 05:25 PM

You never grow old, says time.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Poke Dollars: 2,350

Donate
Member No.: 22

Rep: 1 pts

She was beginning to lose her way in the forest searching for the Celebi's egg, Bulbasaur had retired from running and now rested in Victoria's Pokeball. Instead Pidgey was flying overhead to see if it could locate the Celebi's egg in any known region in the forest. She hoped Pidgey would find the Celebi egg before anyone with evil intentions found it. That's when Pidgey came flying back, urgently and worried.

She ran to follow Pidgey as he took his owner to where it had spotted the trouble, having recognised all too well what was happening to another fellow Pokemon. Victoria and Pidgey both emerged into an open clearing. She double-backed, hoping none of the people had seen her emerged. Victoria quietly called Pidgey back into its Pokeball and watched the scene from behind a bush.

--------------------
^
Brian
 Posted: Nov 26 2010, 11:52 AM

we have hot staffz
Group Icon

Group: ROOT Admin
Poke Dollars: 1,500

Donate
Member No.: 1

Simon Champion!

"I'm.. I'm sorry boss." said a Cyber Grunt stumbling over his own words.

"Didn't I tell you to find the Celebi egg?" said the Team Cyber Boss. "Didn't I make my self clear, to find it before anyone else!" he said shouting at the mere grunt. "Go find that egg are there will be consequences if you come back empty handed."

The grunt nodded his head and ran back into the forest. Not daring to look back at the boss.

--------------------
^
illiterate
 Posted: Nov 26 2010, 05:40 PM

Group Icon

Donate

Victoria was shock, stunned that this was the Cyber Grunt's Boss, the same Boss who would have done terrible things to Zubat. Shaken up, but ready to stop them from getting to the Celebi egg, she ran around the outside of the clearing to catch up to the Cyber Grunt, hoping to battle him, stopping him from obtaining the Celebi Egg.

--------------------
^
Brian
 Posted: Nov 29 2010, 08:47 PM

we have hot staffz
Group Icon

Donate

Simon Champion!

[OOC: Sorry for the late reply, I have been busy over this week with school and new members joining. Thank you for not bugging me about it.]

When Victoria caught up to the Cyber Grunt she hid herself behind a large tree, she heard him talking to himself, but only faintly. "If I don't get....Boss is going to....my Pokemon....have to.....egg." the Cyber Grunt said.

Trying to get a better angle at the Grunt, Victoria moved her foot to the side causing her to step on a twig. She winced knowing what she had done.

The Grunt whirled around looking from were he thought the noise came from "Who's there?" he called out, acting firm, but in reality was scared to death.

--------------------
^
illiterate
 Posted: Nov 29 2010, 08:52 PM

Group Icon

Donate

[OOC: Totally fine, I wasn't all up to RPGing everyday. I'd get sick of it soon. ^^;;]

Victoria stayed where she was, opting only to speak.

"I order you to go no further to find that egg. I know that you're only going to do harm." Victoria's voice was determined to keep this egg from any harm.

"And what are you going to do about it, brat?" She could hear his tone of voice reflecting he was scared and not all brave.

"I'm going to battle you, and whoever wins may advance to the Pokemon Egg." Victoria stood out from behind the tree then, and picked up Zubat's Pokeball.

--------------------
^
Brian
 Posted: Dec 17 2010, 07:49 PM

we have hot staffz
Group Icon

Donate

Simon Champion!

"Okay, let's see who is the loser now."

Pokemon Analysis
user posted image
Zubat || Level 13

Moveset:
Leech Life
SuperSonic
Astonish
Bite

user posted image
Rattata || Level 15

Moveset:
Quick Attack
Focus Energy
Bite
Pursuit

----

"I'm going to get that Celebi egg and there is nothing you can do to stop me!" he said trying to sound confident. "Go Zubat!"

--------------------
^
illiterate
 Posted: Dec 20 2010, 08:15 PM

Group Icon

Donate

Victoria let out a low growl, ready to fight the Cyber Grunt. Zubat emerged from the Pokeball flapping its wings, straightaway flying towards the opposing Pokemon.

"That's right Zubat, attack," Victoria yelled out, "Show them not to mess us. Show these Cyber Grunts how to raise their Pokemon properly. Do this for the Celebi's egg."

--------------------
^
Brian
 Posted: Jun 3 2011, 05:25 PM

we have hot staffz
Group Icon

Donate

Simon Champion!

"Zubat use your Bite attack!" Yelled the Grunt, trying to hold back how terrified he was. After all, he had never been in a Pokemon battle before and was only imitating what he saw his fellow friends do.

--------------------
^
illiterate
 Posted: Jun 4 2011, 05:24 PM

Group Icon

Donate

Victoria saw the careless response and waited for the last second.

"Zubat, dodge then Bite from behind." She yelled.

--------------------
^
Brian
 Posted: Jun 4 2011, 05:39 PM

we have hot staffz
Group Icon

Donate

Simon Champion!

Victoria's Zubat darted behind her opponents Zubat, and bit it in the neck. The grunts Zubat let out a screeching yell that rumble through the whole forest.

[OOC: sorryy, I had a mental block, didn't know what to write http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc15/Surge360/sadfaceemotetransparent.png]

--------------------
^
illiterate
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 03:28 PM

Group Icon

Donate

Victoria called back Zubat and ran from the Grunt, fearing that somehow the Zubat would be attracting attention for some of the Cyber Grunts nearby.

She ran as far as she could before she came to an odd-looking item.

--------------------
^
Brian
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 03:45 PM

we have hot staffz
Group Icon

Donate

Simon Champion!

Victoria stared at the Item in wonder, it was letting of a very bright light causing her vision to blur. With out much thought she picked up the item and gasped in wonder.

--------------------
^
illiterate
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 03:54 PM

Group Icon

Donate

Victoria took out her Pokedex to inspect the item but there was no reading on the item. She packed the Pokedex away and ran off with the item tucked under her arm. She didn't want any chance of the Cyber Grunts to catch up, so she ran harder and faster than before.

Seeing the forest ending up ahead she picked up more speed.

--------------------
^
Brian
 Posted: Jun 5 2011, 04:41 PM

we have hot staffz
Group Icon

Donate

Simon Champion!

As Victoria was leaving the Forest she couldn't help but notice that the item was getting progressively hotter.
"Go Bulbasaur!" She shouted, having a plan in mind so that she could run faster. "Bulb, use your Vine whip attack and hold onto this egg for me until we reach Route x04

"Bulb" her bulbasaur responded.

--------------------
^
illiterate
 Posted: Jun 6 2011, 03:55 PM

Group Icon

Donate

Victoria jumped for glee having gotten the Cyber Grunts off her back and for getting out of the forest in one piece. She looked down at Bulbasaur, noticing the item was burning redder.

--------------------
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options Pages: (2) 1 2 

Whirl Islands skin made by Ross Hitchman.