There is currently no countdown:

WELCOME
Whirl Islands is a Pokemon-based role-playing game that provides you an opportunity to journey with your partner. Along the way, an Admin or RPG Moderator will guide you as your opponent, gym leader, your friend or a wild Pokemon. We also provide a place to introduce yourself, talk about anime, and how to perfect that one team in your Pokemon games. So, try your best, and become a master of the sea!

LINKS

Admins

Brian

Headmaster

illiterate

Headmistress

Mark

Headmaster

RPER OF THE MONTH

Name
Reason

CREDITS
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Please vote for us at these topsites!

PPN Top 50

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

the adventure of a lifetime, the adventure begins
Brian
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 03:56 PM

we have hot staffz
Group Icon

Group: ROOT Admin
Poke Dollars: 1,500

Donate
Member No.: 1

Rep: 1 pts
Simon Champion!

"that sounds like a fanastic goal." He said. "I think you should tell your Mom before you head off."

--------------------
^
ryanshay567w
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 03:59 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Poke Dollars: 50

Donate
Member No.: 47

Rep: none

"thanks prof.birch" ryan said as he sprinted down the road back to his house holding bulbasaurs pokeball in hand.half way back and suddenly he trips over the cardboard box that was left when he woke up form being out cold
^
Brian
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 10:05 PM

we have hot staffz
Group Icon

Donate

Simon Champion!

"Ugh, damn box." Ryan said kicking it aside. It was poring outside and Ryan wanted to get into a nice warm house. He sprinted as fast as he could and when he finally reached his house he let out a sigh of relief. When he walked through the door he saw his Mom in the kitchen making dinner. "Hey Mom." Ryan said "What are you making?"

"Oh, your favorite Spaghetti!" She said. Knowing what Ryan was going to say next she said "And yes, I put extra sauce on it."

"Thanks Mom!" Ryan was nervous about telling his mom because he didn't know what to say. He waited until they were all done eating and finally told his Mom his decision "Hey Mom, I just got my Pokemon Toda-"

"Oh lovely!" Ryan's Mom said cutting him off.

"So yeah, I was thinking about training my Pokemon and Professor Birch said that battling Gyms is the best way to do it."

"Oh, I knew this was going to happen. It's in our blood after all."

Ryan was a bit confused by this because he had never known anyone in the family that owned a Pokemon. He thought he was the first one in his Family tree. "Really, who was it?" intrigued by what she said.

"I didn't want to tell you until the time was right, but I was once a Pokemon Trainer. My Charizard was my partner, my best friend. Until just before I was going to battle the 8th Gym Leader Team Cyber stopped me and him in our Tracks. They tried to take away Charizard but I just wouldn't let them. Me and Charizard fought long and hard but one of the Cyber Grunts came from behind and commanded his Zubat to charge me with all of its force. When I woke up I was in the hospital. That was the last time I ever saw him." Ryan's Mom looked like she was about to cry.

"Oh wow, I had no idea.... I'm so sorry." He said, shocked by the news that his mom was once a Pokemon trainer. "if you don't want me to go, I completely understand."

"No, you are going to go, it was only a matter of time before it was your turn in line to try and beat the Pokemon League." Ryan looked at his Mom, astounded by this news. He was happy, yet sad at the same time.

"Okay Mom, I will try my best to defeat the Pokemon League, and I will find your Pokemon"

Not wanting Ryan to leave just yet, she told him "I think it's time for you to get some sleep before you head out, Ryan."

"Good idea." and with that, Ryan got up from the table, put his dishes on the counter, and headed up stairs. After he was done with his shower he hopped in bed and fell asleep immediately.

--------------------
^
ryanshay567w
 Posted: Jun 8 2011, 01:05 PM

Advanced Member

Donate

when Ryan woke up there was a something sound asleep on his chest.
^
Brian
 Posted: Jun 8 2011, 03:52 PM

we have hot staffz
Group Icon

Donate

Simon Champion!

"What are you doing bulbasaur?!" Ryan said "it's time to get up! We have to start our quest!" After getting drest Ryan ran down the stairs with Bulbasaur in his arms.

"Aww how cute." Ryan's Mom said. "Before you leave I want you to eat some breakfast."

"Sure thing Mom."

--------------------
^
ryanshay567w
 Posted: Jun 8 2011, 03:57 PM

Advanced Member

Donate

halfway out the door and ryan's and bulbasaur's stomachs growled "whoops forgot to eat breakfast."
^
Brian
 Posted: Jun 8 2011, 04:16 PM

we have hot staffz
Group Icon

Donate

Simon Champion!

Since Ryan's Mom knew it was going to be there last time eating in her home for a while, she made Ryan scrambled eggs with sausage and pancakes. She then gave bulbasaur barbecue flavored Pokemon food.

--------------------
^
ryanshay567w
 Posted: Jun 8 2011, 04:27 PM

Advanced Member

Donate

"this is tasty now if don't mind i'm gonna shut up and keep eating."said ryan. 5 minutes later "moar pls" after breakfast ryan sprinted towards route 1 or so he thought.
^
Brian
 Posted: Jun 8 2011, 10:06 PM

we have hot staffz
Group Icon

Donate

Simon Champion!

"Wait, I know where I am. I'm running back towards the Professors lab! Ugh, not again." Ryan had to back trace all the way back to his house. Once he made it back he made sure he went in the right direction to Route 1.

*Topic closed* Please advance onto the next sub forum.

--------------------
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options Pages: (2) 1 2 

Whirl Islands skin made by Ross Hitchman.