There is currently no countdown:

WELCOME
Whirl Islands is a Pokemon-based role-playing game that provides you an opportunity to journey with your partner. Along the way, an Admin or RPG Moderator will guide you as your opponent, gym leader, your friend or a wild Pokemon. We also provide a place to introduce yourself, talk about anime, and how to perfect that one team in your Pokemon games. So, try your best, and become a master of the sea!

LINKS

Admins

Brian

Headmaster

illiterate

Headmistress

Mark

Headmaster

RPER OF THE MONTH

Name
Reason

CREDITS
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Please vote for us at these topsites!

PPN Top 50

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Fishing for Pokemon
nateDsadler
 Posted: Dec 21 2010, 02:47 PM

Whirl Master

Group: Members
Poke Dollars: 250

Donate
Member No.: 36

Rep: 0 pts
Snake Champion!

Aninate and Charmander had been walking for some time after the events of their last battle. After a while longer they saw a lake just over the hill. "Charmander how about we take a break?" Charmander happily jumped. They ran up to the lake. Aninate pulled out his pokeballs and called out all of his pokemon. After they all appered Aniante said "Well everyone were gonna rest here for a while and relax." All the pokemon let out a yell of approval. Ainate sat his bag down and sat down to relax while his pokemon played. After sitting for a while Aninate heard somthing approch him from behind as he turned he saw a fisherman "Hello Aninate said." "Good day" replied the fisherman"The names Paul, are you hear to fish too?" Paul asked "No" Aninate replied "Why not" asked Paul "I don't have a fishing rod" "Oh i see" said Paul "Well you can buy one in the next town over then stop by again and ill teach you how" "OK i will." said Aninate "See you around then, oh and watch for trainers on your way they might want to battle you." "I'll be ready for them" Aninate called back as he was returning his pokemon to their pokeballs. After Aninate had left the lake he saw a boy walking down the road with pokeballs on his belt "A trainer Aninate whispered to Charmander maybe he will battle us." Aninate the went to Approach the boy.

--------------------
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 21 2010, 03:01 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Group: RPG Moderator
Poke Dollars: 950

Donate
Member No.: 31

Rep: 1 pts
Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

The young boy walking around sighed as he was bored to tears, no one to play with nothing to do. All hope seemed loss until he turned to see Aninate shout at him, he looked to see Pokeballs in his belt, he instantly smiled taking out a Pokeball. "Yeah lets have a battle! I won't go easy on you!"

Character analysis!

Youngster Jacob would like to battle!

user posted image

user posted image user posted image user posted image

"All right Barboach! I need you!"

Character analysis!

Barboach

Level: 15

user posted image

Moveset:

Mud Slap
Water Sport
Water Gun
Mud Bomb

--------------------
user posted image

[Danzukey's RPG Profile] [Danny's RPG Profile] [Danzari's RPG Profile]
[The Dragonian Rivals]

I am the reason you should be afraid of the dark. I am the creature of the night, bringer of shadows, the seeker of darkness, and the prince of the shade. My name is Danzukey, and I am the Shadow Phoenix.
^
nateDsadler
 Posted: Dec 21 2010, 07:46 PM

Whirl Master

Donate

Snake Champion!

Aninate reached for his belt a pulled off Bulbasaur's pokeball, when he threw it Bulbasaur appered in a flash of light. "I hope your ready!" Aninate called to the boy. The boy just smirked in reply "Bulbasaur use vine whip and take that Barboch down quich so we can continue" Bulbasaur cried out in agreement as two whip like vines emerged from the budding flower on his head.

--------------------
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 21 2010, 08:07 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Donate

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

"A full on frontal attack won't knock us down! Barboach dodge the vines and attack with Mud Slap!" As the vines came towards Barboach she hopped out of the way landing back on the ground and slapped some mud to Bulbasaur's face, the slap is very effective for a ground type if it hits a poison type like Bulbasaur and may decrease the Pokemons accuracy.

--------------------
user posted image

[The Dragonian Rivals]

I am the reason you should be afraid of the dark. I am the creature of the night, bringer of shadows, the seeker of darkness, and the prince of the shade. My name is Danzukey, and I am the Shadow Phoenix.
^
nateDsadler
 Posted: Dec 21 2010, 08:11 PM

Whirl Master

Donate

Snake Champion!

"I would say the same to you thats not gonna work on us bulbasaur dodge" Blubasark rolled out of the path of mud " Bulbasaur began to run at Barboach Aninate thought up a plan "Bulbasaur use vine whip once more if it hits then run to me if it misses immediatly follow it up with a leech seed."

--------------------
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 21 2010, 08:20 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Donate

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

The young boy smirked as his Barboach looked confused. "Barboach deflect the vines with Water Gun, then bury the Leech Seed with Mud Slap, then go on the offensive with Mud Bomb!" Barboach released a jet of water from his mouth which deflected the Vine Whip like Jacob said to do, as Bulbasaur returned to Aninate it fired a Leech Seed at Barboach who slapped mud at the seeds burying them from the mud fish as he formed a small ball of mud hurling it at Bulbasaur, it would be super effective if succesful and might lower Bulbasaur's accuracy if hit.

" Don't underestimate my Pokemon just because yours has a type advantage!"

--------------------
user posted image

[The Dragonian Rivals]

^
nateDsadler
 Posted: Dec 21 2010, 08:28 PM

Whirl Master

Donate

Snake Champion!

Bulbasaur was hit but it missed her eyes. The attack really took its toll on Bulbasaur, after a few moments she struggled to her feet and let out a defiant yell. "You should start taking your own advice and don't think that your opponent relies on a type advantage alone or we will crush you! Bulbasaur use leech seed but fire two rounds incase he decides to deflect them again." Blubasaur looked toward Barboach and prepared to fire determined not to miss again.

--------------------
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 22 2010, 01:25 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Donate

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

As the Leech Seed landed the vines sprouted from the seeds ensnaring Barboach slowly draining it's health to restore Bulbasaur's but Jacob knew Bulbasaur was still weakened from Mud Bomb! "Barboach quick! Before Bulbasaur starts to recover finish it off with another Mud Bomb!" The still ensnared Barboach looked upwards as he formed another ball of dirty unsanitary mud and fired it at Bulbasaur like a missile, if one more attack landed a direct hit on Bulbasaur the Pokemon would be knocked out cold.

--------------------
user posted image

[The Dragonian Rivals]

^
nateDsadler
 Posted: Dec 23 2010, 09:16 PM

Whirl Master

Donate

Snake Champion!

Aninate clenched his teeth as the large ball of mud flew towards Bulbasaur. As Aninate looked helplessly he knew Bulbasaur wouldn't be able to dodge at this range. As the mud hit Bulbasaur she fell to the ground out cold. "You did well Bulbasaur and your leech seed will still do some damage, , Lets go Squirtle." Aninate reached for a pokeball and tossed it onto the ground and squirtle apperred. Aninate thought its all up to you squirtle Barboach is resistant to fire and un affected by electric so your our only hope. "OK squirtle lest beat this guy! Go use bubble!"

--------------------
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 23 2010, 09:40 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Donate

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

As the bubbles hit on contact Barboach barely felt a thing since it was a water type attack against a water Pokemon.

"Why would you use a water type move against another water type? Oh well just in case he brings out a fire type use Water Sport to help our entire team Barboach!" Barboach spewed water all around the air which covered the battle field in moisture, the water weakened fire type powers as the Leech Seed drained the final bits of health from Barboach causing him to faint as Jacob returned him to his Pokeball, taking out another one.

"You did well Barboach but now let's go ahead with you Dunsparce!" As the Pokeball opened the yellow land snake Dunsparce appeared!

Pokemon analysis!
Dunsparce
Level: 17
user posted image

Moveset:
Glare
Yawn
Rollout
Rage

"Give that Squirtle a Glare Dunsparce!" Suddenly electrical beams fired from Dunsparce's squinted eyes aiming for Squirtle's, the beam would run shivers down Squirtle's spine and cause paralysis if hit by the move.

--------------------
user posted image

[The Dragonian Rivals]

^
nateDsadler
 Posted: Dec 27 2010, 05:55 PM

Whirl Master

Donate

Snake Champion!

Two small red beams hit Squirtle in the eyes. "Squirtle use Tail whip" Squirtle attempted to move but only yelled as he was paralyzed. "Squirtle return", Aninate pulled out a pokeball and returned Squirtle. "Have a little rest Squirtle i might need you later. Let's go Pichu!" Aninate pulled out a pokeball and brought out his Pichu. "Pichu attack with a Thunderwave to paralyze that Dunsparce!"

--------------------
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 27 2010, 10:34 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Donate

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

As the wave of electricity fired at Dunspare it electrified him, payalyzing him. "Ignore it and use Rollout!" Due to the paralyzation Dunsparce took quite some time before he curled into a ball and starting rolling towards Pichu like a steam roller, due to the rock type move it would be super effective against an electric type like Pichu.

--------------------
user posted image

[The Dragonian Rivals]

^
nateDsadler
 Posted: Jan 11 2011, 08:41 PM

Whirl Master

Donate

Snake Champion!

Dunsparce rolled toward Pichu, Aninate yelled for Pichu to dodge but Dunsparce was just to fast and it hit Pichu sending her flying. Aninate watched as she struggled to get up however she was unable. "Pichu return" said Aninate pulling out a pokeball. "You've done well." Aninate then reached for another pokeball, "Squirtle let's go once more" Aninate said as he threw Squirtle's pokeball. "Squirtle quick use Tackle then follow it up with a bubble and show that Dunsparce it's place!" Squirtle then charged toward Dunsparce ignoring the paralysis.

--------------------
^
illiterate
 Posted: Jan 21 2011, 06:18 PM

You never grow old, says time.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Poke Dollars: 2,350

Donate
Member No.: 22

As Squirtle's attack made contact, the paralysis was affecting Squirtle more. Due to the intensity of the paralysis Squirtle fainted. Unfortunately Squirtle is unable to battle. Dunsparce had also fainted due to the last effort Squirtle made for contact.

Both trainers pulled out their Pokéballs, returned their Pokémon and pulled out their next one to fight.

--------------------
^
nateDsadler
 Posted: Jan 22 2011, 10:16 AM

Whirl Master

Donate

Snake Champion!

"You've done well Squirtle" Aninate said, then Aninate gazed down toward Charmander and said, "I guess it's your turn now" Charmander smiled and padded forward. "Alright lets get the next match started" Aninate said to the boy.

--------------------
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options Pages: (2) 1 2 

Whirl Islands skin made by Ross Hitchman.