There is currently no countdown:

WELCOME
Whirl Islands is a Pokemon-based role-playing game that provides you an opportunity to journey with your partner. Along the way, an Admin or RPG Moderator will guide you as your opponent, gym leader, your friend or a wild Pokemon. We also provide a place to introduce yourself, talk about anime, and how to perfect that one team in your Pokemon games. So, try your best, and become a master of the sea!

LINKS

Admins

Brian

Headmaster

illiterate

Headmistress

Mark

Headmaster

RPER OF THE MONTH

Name
Reason

CREDITS
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Please vote for us at these topsites!

PPN Top 50

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

A Trainer is Born
Brian
 Posted: Nov 22 2010, 01:57 PM

we have hot staffz
Group Icon

Group: ROOT Admin
Poke Dollars: 1,500

Donate
Member No.: 1

Rep: 1 pts
Simon Champion!

It was a nice warm day as Brian had been walking around all of the cities so that he could finally get a pokemon to start his journey's with. He heard that this was the lab to go to and he knew that there was supposed to be someone to help him with choosing the right choice. After all he did know what he already wanted to choose. He wanted the water pokemon Totodile
"Hi yes is anyone here. I've come to start my journey as a coordinator and would like to acquire a Totodile for my Journey's around the whole entire world!" Brian shouted as he looked around the inside of the lab noticing all sorts of strange machines that were placed around the building. He had never seen so many sorts of gadgets and different types of gizmos. It was all something new for him to experience as he was eager to start his journey.

--------------------
^
illiterate
 Posted: Nov 22 2010, 02:13 PM

You never grow old, says time.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Poke Dollars: 2,350

Donate
Member No.: 22

A Professor popped out of the backroom and emerged with Three Pokeballs in a capsule.

"Please select one of these Pokeballs after you have seen your choices. We wish you luck on your journey as a Coordinator."

The Professor put the capsule down on the table, Brian stood forward and picked up each Pokemon and called forth each of them.

In each Pokeball was a Totodile, Pichu and a Numel. That's when Brian chose his Pokemon.

--------------------
^
Brian
 Posted: Nov 22 2010, 02:23 PM

we have hot staffz
Group Icon

Donate

Simon Champion!

Brian picked up Totodile and held him to his chest. Totodile looked up to see his new trainers face and put his head on Brians chest and made an attempt to put its scrawny arms around him. Brian looked up at the Professor who was smiling "I think he likes you." he said.

--------------------
^
illiterate
 Posted: Nov 22 2010, 02:40 PM

You never grow old, says time.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Poke Dollars: 2,350

Donate
Member No.: 22

Totodile quickly fell asleep nestle in Brian's chest. It's scrawny, blue arms resting against Brian's folded arms.

Brian left the laboratory to continue on his adventures.

(Do I close it now? :/)

--------------------
^
Brian
 Posted: Nov 22 2010, 03:24 PM

we have hot staffz
Group Icon

Donate

Simon Champion!

Yes, you close it.

--------------------
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options

Whirl Islands skin made by Ross Hitchman.