There is currently no countdown:

WELCOME
Whirl Islands is a Pokemon-based role-playing game that provides you an opportunity to journey with your partner. Along the way, an Admin or RPG Moderator will guide you as your opponent, gym leader, your friend or a wild Pokemon. We also provide a place to introduce yourself, talk about anime, and how to perfect that one team in your Pokemon games. So, try your best, and become a master of the sea!

LINKS

Admins

Brian

Headmaster

illiterate

Headmistress

Mark

Headmaster

RPER OF THE MONTH

Name
Reason

CREDITS
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Please vote for us at these topsites!

PPN Top 50

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

The Bee is Born
Dancin Bee
 Posted: Nov 20 2010, 02:37 PM

Whirl Master
Group Icon

Group: RPG Moderator
Poke Dollars: 102,289

Donate
Member No.: 6

Rep: 1 pts

"Ahhhhh! Im gonna diiiiieee!" Miles screamed in his sleep as his reccurring dreams continued to haunt him each night. This had happened every night since it happened. Let me set the scene. Pitch Black. No Buildings for miles. Not a lifeform to be seen... atleast no living lifeform. It moved like lightning. It dashed through the trees, leaving icy footmarks on the floor. It's figure, sleek, slim, fast, sharp, scary. That was when the met. Slash! The darkness, became darker. A Seering pain rain across his face. Nothing he could do. Slash Slash Slash! "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" He screamed, but he was silenced. Suddenly, a huge light flashed! He awoke, in a cold, wet pile of grass cuttings. What happened? Whatever it was, it was scary, and he had these dreams every night from it.

Today, he hoped to start his journey. To take his mind of the neverending fear of being Alone in the dark and the cold. Today, he started his journey. He sat up, took off his covers and walked down the stairs, already dressed. He set off out the door, Pichu cuddling his hair. Bzzzzzzzzzzt!

That woke him up....

--------------------
user posted image
Pictures taken by me on my front drive user posted image
Click teh Bee to go too mah profile.

- Mark was here 11/10/2010
- So was Bee 20/11/2010
- So was Brian user posted image
- illiterate waz 'ere, 2010!
^
illiterate
 Posted: Nov 20 2010, 03:44 PM

You never grow old, says time.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Poke Dollars: 2,350

Donate
Member No.: 22

As Miles woke up to Pichu's electric shock. Pichu ran off into another room of the house. As Miles advanced towards Pichu, after getting dressed and picking up his bag, it ran off again outside. Miles quickly said goodbye to his mother and ran off with Pichu into the distance.

From the fork in the road, Miles could see the Pokemon Laboratory.

--------------------
^
Dancin Bee
 Posted: Nov 20 2010, 03:51 PM

Whirl Master
Group Icon

Group: RPG Moderator
Poke Dollars: 102,289

Donate
Member No.: 6

Miles continued to chase Pichu until they got to the Pokemon Lab. Dolche's cheeks were shining with electricity and excitement, mainly as he had just ran the whole length of the town. Miles picked him up and placed him on top of his head, letting him squish his hair into a strange style and he played along on his Yukelele. "Knock Knock Knock" said someone from inside, who was obviously watching them. "That is what I should be hearing! Hurry up and knock!" they then said. Miles knocked on the door.

Doo doo doo! "Big Glowy thing around door"

--------------------
user posted image
Pictures taken by me on my front drive user posted image
Click teh Bee to go too mah profile.

- Mark was here 11/10/2010
- So was Bee 20/11/2010
- So was Brian user posted image
- illiterate waz 'ere, 2010!
^
illiterate
 Posted: Nov 20 2010, 03:56 PM

You never grow old, says time.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Poke Dollars: 2,350

Donate
Member No.: 22

"Welcome, you must be Miles. I'm the Professor around here. Oh, and it appears you already have a partner. Here, these are five Pokeball's that you will need when encountering new Pokemon."

Miles thanked the Professor in mild excitement.

"Another trainer, completed."

*closed* Please continue on to the next sub-forum.

--------------------
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options

Whirl Islands skin made by Ross Hitchman.