There is currently no countdown:

WELCOME
Whirl Islands is a Pokemon-based role-playing game that provides you an opportunity to journey with your partner. Along the way, an Admin or RPG Moderator will guide you as your opponent, gym leader, your friend or a wild Pokemon. We also provide a place to introduce yourself, talk about anime, and how to perfect that one team in your Pokemon games. So, try your best, and become a master of the sea!

LINKS

Admins

Brian

Headmaster

illiterate

Headmistress

Mark

Headmaster

RPER OF THE MONTH

Name
Reason

CREDITS
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Please vote for us at these topsites!

PPN Top 50

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

RPG RULES, Read this before you do ANYTHING else.
Brian
 Posted: Nov 12 2010, 09:41 PM

we have hot staffz
Group Icon

Group: ROOT Admin
Poke Dollars: 1,500

Donate
Member No.: 1

Rep: 1 pts
Simon Champion!

1. Don't ask for a reply
Don't say "HURRY UP!!!" or "DO MINE!!!" etc

2. Only RPG Mods can reply to journeys.

3. No God-modding.
Don't say what happened. Example: You say "Charmander use Scratch" Then you say "Shinx fainted." When you said "Shinx fainted," you were God-modding. So you can't decide what happens.

4. Put a link to your profile in your signature.

5. When you move on to the next place, say "I move on" in your next topic, or something along those lines, but don't continue with the story in any way...

6. No cheating in the RPG.
We check the moves of a Pokemon when you use them, so don't use something that it doesn't know.

7. Do not under ANY circumstances say "Chimchar use scratch until it faints" that is AGAINST the rules. If you do this I will lock your topic until you read the rules THEN you can continue on your journey.

--------------------
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options

Whirl Islands skin made by Ross Hitchman.