There is currently no countdown:

WELCOME
Whirl Islands is a Pokemon-based role-playing game that provides you an opportunity to journey with your partner. Along the way, an Admin or RPG Moderator will guide you as your opponent, gym leader, your friend or a wild Pokemon. We also provide a place to introduce yourself, talk about anime, and how to perfect that one team in your Pokemon games. So, try your best, and become a master of the sea!

LINKS

Admins

Brian

Headmaster

illiterate

Headmistress

Mark

Headmaster

RPER OF THE MONTH

Name
Reason

CREDITS
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Please vote for us at these topsites!

PPN Top 50

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

route 1 misadventures
ryanshay567w
 Posted: Jun 8 2011, 10:14 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Poke Dollars: 50

Donate
Member No.: 47

Rep: none

ryan arrived to route 1 ready for the start of his journey.
^
illiterate
 Posted: Jun 9 2011, 01:47 AM

You never grow old, says time.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Poke Dollars: 2,350

Donate
Member No.: 22

Rep: 1 pts

Ryan's journey was cut short by three wild Farfetch'd each of whom were picking on the shortest one of the lot. When the Farfetch'd saw Ryan each and every one of them attacked him, even the injured one.

--------------------
^
ryanshay567w
 Posted: Jun 9 2011, 01:36 PM

Advanced Member

Donate

"Owwww come o n what did i do that's it feel the power of nature",ryan said as he sends out ecoguard http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc15/Surge360/PokBallF.gif "bulba"
^
illiterate
 Posted: Jun 11 2011, 06:56 PM

Group Icon

Donate

The three Farfetch'd stood with their sticks in their mouth, ready to attack. As Bulbasaur came out if its Pokéball, they all attacked head-on with peck. One of them even going for Ryan.

--------------------
^
ryanshay567w
 Posted: Jun 13 2011, 12:23 AM

Advanced Member

Donate

"gahh stupid far'fetched"ryan complained"ecoguard use tackle to your right and forward a little bit"
^
illiterate
 Posted: Jun 20 2011, 10:04 PM

Group Icon

Donate

One of the Farfetch'd - the weakest of the group - coped the damage fainting from impact. The other two, enraged, attacked with more aggression, using Peck 'til they were too tired to keep fighting but still they remained vigilant.

--------------------
^
ryanshay567w
 Posted: Jun 26 2011, 09:05 PM

Advanced Member

Donate

"No ecoguard"ryan shouted as he lept to take the blows for eco guard.
^
illiterate
 Posted: Jul 2 2011, 04:16 PM

Group Icon

Donate

Ecoguard was stunned that his new owner had taken the highly aggressive attacks for him. Ecoguard walked out from behind Ryan and stood ready to attack again, this time fighting for its owner.

The two remaining Farfetch'd were attending to their fallen comrade, now thinking it would be best to run off and heal their younger brother. Ecoguard watched as they ran off with the injured Farfetch'd between the two bigger ones.

--------------------
^
ryanshay567w
 Posted: Jul 4 2011, 02:16 PM

Advanced Member

Donate

"ecoguard you all right?" said Ryan as he looked up with a huge grin.
^
illiterate
 Posted: Jul 23 2011, 02:35 PM

Group Icon

Donate

Ecoguard gave out a faint cry, it was happy to see its trainer was not injured, after all the short trip had already made it realise it would protect its owner from all harms.

Suddenly there was a noise from behind a tree and out popped a person so confused. They sported a green and black shirt and pants with the letter 'H' in the middle of the t-shirt.

"Hello. I'm Captain Highland, here to rob everybody of their Pokemon. At least I would if I were a Captain and not a rookie." They giggled, still confused.

--------------------
^
ryanshay567w
 Posted: Jul 28 2011, 08:53 PM

Advanced Member

Donate

"Wow you do not look intimidating at all so how can you rob the world of their pokemon. I bet you don't have 1 of your own." said Ryan still laughing from how ridiculous captain highland looks.
^
illiterate
 Posted: Sep 17 2011, 03:58 PM

Group Icon

Donate

"How dare you insult my outfit, it's much better than what you're wearing, kid!" said Captain Highland.

Captain Highland detached a pokéball from his waist and threw it out into the open.

"This will teach you for laughing at me." he laughed, as the pokéball flew open in mid air.

As the red beam disappeared and the pokéball was back in Highland's clutches, there stood a Raticate ready to attack. Its teeth were sharp, gleaming in the sun. Te fur upon its back basked in the sun. To say it didn't appear threatening was an understatement.

Captain Highland laughed, "Come on, kid, what you got? A pidgey? My Raticate eats those for breakfast!"

--------------------
^
ryanshay567w
 Posted: Sep 23 2011, 11:47 PM

Advanced Member

Donate

"Really a pidgey get real I prefer spearow."ryan pulled out 2 pokeballs."return ecoguard and come on out old pal." the Pokeball opened With a bright shining light 2 call out an eveeve. "so Threatning enough for ya"
^
illiterate
 Posted: Sep 24 2011, 02:07 AM

Group Icon

Donate

"Not even close, kid, you're gonna have to do better than that!" Captain Highland yelled back. "Raticate, bite!"

Raticate leaped forward, its teeth out sharp. It saw the Eevee look back towards it trainer and that's when the Raticate and its trainer thought this battle would be easy.

"This Eevee hasn't been in battle before," thought Captain Highland, "This will be over before I count to three."

Captain Highland instinctively touched the secret Pokéball on its waist, smirking at his secret weapon he could use against the kid. The boss would be proud of him, but he couldn't help wondering where his partner wondered off to, as well.

--------------------
^
ryanshay567w
 Posted: Oct 6 2011, 02:40 PM

Advanced Member

Donate

"well you are totally smart evee attract"eeveve shot hearts at the radicate.
"Radicate is male am i correct? if im right then game set match." said ryan with a smirk.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options Pages: (2) 1 2 

Whirl Islands skin made by Ross Hitchman.