There is currently no countdown:

WELCOME
Whirl Islands is a Pokemon-based role-playing game that provides you an opportunity to journey with your partner. Along the way, an Admin or RPG Moderator will guide you as your opponent, gym leader, your friend or a wild Pokemon. We also provide a place to introduce yourself, talk about anime, and how to perfect that one team in your Pokemon games. So, try your best, and become a master of the sea!

LINKS

Admins

Brian

Headmaster

illiterate

Headmistress

Mark

Headmaster

RPER OF THE MONTH

Name
Reason

CREDITS
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Please vote for us at these topsites!

PPN Top 50

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

the adventure of a lifetime, the adventure begins
ryanshay567w
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 02:30 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Poke Dollars: 50

Donate
Member No.: 47

Rep: none

It was a 5:00 am and a 14 year old boy woke up. "looks like rain again" said Ryan with a sigh. Ryan was waiting for the 5 week rain 2 stop that usually happened right before summer. When there was a knocking at his front door and someone yelled "mail call!" Ryan sprinted downstairs to see that it was a letter obviously soaked from being taken out when slid through the letter slot in the door.The letter came from the professor.
^
Brian
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 02:40 PM

we have hot staffz
Group Icon

Group: ROOT Admin
Poke Dollars: 1,500

Donate
Member No.: 1

Rep: 1 pts
Simon Champion!

When Ryan opened the letter it read

Hello Ryan, yesterday you mom told us that you would like to receive a Pokemon from our lab. We managed to save one Pokemon for you. Stop by our lab to receive it.
-Professor Birch

--------------------
^
ryanshay567w
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 02:46 PM

Advanced Member

Donate

"sweet" Ryan thought "now only if this rain would stop its been 5 weeks almost going into six." Ryan had no appropriate attire that would protect him from the rain and his mom took the only umbrella to work.
^
Brian
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 02:48 PM

we have hot staffz
Group Icon

Donate

Simon Champion!

After much debate, Ryan finally decided that getting a Pokemon is worth getting wet. ryan grabbed his shoes, put on his coat and headed out the door.

--------------------
^
ryanshay567w
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 03:03 PM

Advanced Member

Donate

Ryan grabbed a cardboard box and held it above his head."this should work" he thought. Ryan sprinted towards the lab but, he went west instead of east. finally he got to the town pier. "Wait a sec this isn't the lab",Ryan said a loud,"Dang it. I lose my sense of direction during rainy days. time to head east for real this time" half way to the lab and of all things Ryan gets zapped by a elekid. http://www.mazeguy.net/surprised/shocked.gif
^
Brian
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 03:06 PM

we have hot staffz
Group Icon

Donate

Simon Champion!

Ryan was out cold for a good 30 minutes. Once he woke up the first thing that came to his mind was that he was freezing. Without realizing it he was running toward the east looking for a place to take shelter. While he was running he remembered that he needed to get his Pokemon and ran even faster hoping that he was going in the right direction.

--------------------
^
ryanshay567w
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 03:16 PM

Advanced Member

Donate

"owww my aching body" whined Ryan" of all the days why today do i have to get zapped and lost." almost passing the lab Ryan kept running"wait was that just it" he turned around to look at what looked like a mansion."I've never been to this part of town before"
^
Brian
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 03:20 PM

we have hot staffz
Group Icon

Donate

Simon Champion!

Through the windows Ryan could see the Professor talking to one of his workers.

"This must be it!" Ryan exclaimed, happy that he was finally going to be out of the rain. Ryan, approached the door and couldn't decide if he should knock or just walk right in. He went the the polite decision and knocked on the door.

--------------------
^
ryanshay567w
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 03:23 PM

Advanced Member

Donate

seconds went by, then minutes, then one whole hour no body opened the door.
"i'll just knock again"as he knocked the door a grandfather clock struck 7:00 am.
^
Brian
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 03:30 PM

we have hot staffz
Group Icon

Donate

Simon Champion!

After waiting an additional 10 minutes he was fed up of waiting in the rain and walked in. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at him.

"Umm, uhh, Hi." He said, very, very nervous. "I'm Ryan and I'm hear to pick up my Pokemon."

--------------------
^
ryanshay567w
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 03:34 PM

Advanced Member

Donate

He waited for a response when somebody walked up to him with a towel and gave it to him. Then he wrapped the towel around him.
^
Brian
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 03:38 PM

we have hot staffz
Group Icon

Donate

Simon Champion!

After wiping his face down, he looked up to thank the person that gave him the towel, surpisingly he was greeted with the Professors face looking at him with a wide, happy smile.

"I have your pokemon over here." He said, motioning to a table with three Pokeballs. "We only have three Pokemon left, sorry about that. We only have Charmander, Pikachu, and Bulbasaur left. Which one do you want?"

--------------------
^
ryanshay567w
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 03:45 PM

Advanced Member

Donate

"bulbasaur because i like any thing dealing with grass" ryan said "I got my starter pokemon!" http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc15/Surge360/PokBallG.gif
^
Brian
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 03:53 PM

we have hot staffz
Group Icon

Donate

Simon Champion!

"So what are you going to do now?" said the professor, curios as to what he was going to do with his pokemon. "I think going after Gyms is your best bet to train your Pokemon."

--------------------
^
ryanshay567w
 Posted: Jun 7 2011, 03:54 PM

Advanced Member

Donate

it is but i have 2 things in mind that i want 2 do
1) beat the champion
2) become a breeder along the way
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options Pages: (2) 1 2 

Whirl Islands skin made by Ross Hitchman.