There is currently no countdown:

WELCOME
Whirl Islands is a Pokemon-based role-playing game that provides you an opportunity to journey with your partner. Along the way, an Admin or RPG Moderator will guide you as your opponent, gym leader, your friend or a wild Pokemon. We also provide a place to introduce yourself, talk about anime, and how to perfect that one team in your Pokemon games. So, try your best, and become a master of the sea!

LINKS

Admins

Brian

Headmaster

illiterate

Headmistress

Mark

Headmaster

RPER OF THE MONTH

Name
Reason

CREDITS
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Please vote for us at these topsites!

PPN Top 50

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

The beginning of a lifetime
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 16 2010, 02:54 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Group: RPG Moderator
Poke Dollars: 950

Donate
Member No.: 31

Rep: 1 pts
Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

As Danny woke up from his bed he was happy and excited, but he still remained calm collective and cool even though he already knew that today was the day he would finally receive his first Pokemon! He quickly got dressed as he told his mom his goodbyes as he ran to the professor's laboratory to receive his Pokemon. "Please!! Let the professor have a bug type Pokemon! I might like all the Pokemon but the bug types are my favorite!!" Danny anxiously awaited his turn to receive his Pokemon.

--------------------
user posted image

[Danzukey's RPG Profile] [Danny's RPG Profile] [Danzari's RPG Profile]
[The Dragonian Rivals]

I am the reason you should be afraid of the dark. I am the creature of the night, bringer of shadows, the seeker of darkness, and the prince of the shade. My name is Danzukey, and I am the Shadow Phoenix.
^
illiterate
 Posted: Dec 16 2010, 03:14 PM

You never grow old, says time.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Poke Dollars: 2,350

Donate
Member No.: 22

As he finished talking, he heard a snide remark.

"Bug Pokemon - only wimps like Bug Pokemon." Danny turned to see who had spoken. A young boy, hands in his pocket, back slouched backwards to make him appear cooler.

"My name is Harry, and I am going to make myself your rival. Whatever 'bug' Pokemon you choose mine will always be better than yours." With that said he walked away and continued on to the laboratory. Danny followed after him.

--------------------
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 16 2010, 03:58 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Donate

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

Danny was feeling a bit angry seeing how this boy who called himself Harry insulted bug type Pokemon. He walked behind him into the professor's laboratory. "Whatever you say Harry, sure I'll be your rival, and when I win I'll show you why you shouldn't underestimate the powers of bug type Pokemon you got that!?" Danny could already tell that him and Harry would be great rivals....and friends whether they both try to deny it they would probably be friends at the end. Or so Danny thought.

--------------------
user posted image

[The Dragonian Rivals]

I am the reason you should be afraid of the dark. I am the creature of the night, bringer of shadows, the seeker of darkness, and the prince of the shade. My name is Danzukey, and I am the Shadow Phoenix.
^
illiterate
 Posted: Dec 16 2010, 04:14 PM

Group Icon

Donate

"My father will make sure to give me the best Pokemon." Harry boasted as they arrived outside the laboratory.

Harry walked inside and strolled over to the desk at the back of the laboratory. Danny followed afterwards, both awaiting for the Professor to appear. Not long after, the Professor emerged with a few Pokeballs.

"Harry, pleasure to see you my boy, come to pick your first Pokemon - and who is this?" Harry's father pointed to Danny.

"That's some wimpy kid who thinks Bug-type Pokemon are great." Harry explained.

"Now, now, Harry. Pokemon, of all size and types, are unique in their own way. You just have to now how train them." Harry's father put down the Pokeballs on the table.

Harry had chosen Growlithe after picking up each Pokeball and examining the Pokemon inside.

"This Growlithe will sure wipe out any Pokemon you choose, for sure!" Harry boasted.

Danny walked up to the table, chose the Pokeball that contained the Yanma.

--------------------
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 16 2010, 04:24 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Donate

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

"The professor is your father!? That's amazing!" Also bug Pokemon are not wimpy!" As they both met the professor Danny thanked him for telling Harry that bug type Pokemon are not weak, as he picked up the Pokeball he examined it and saw that it contained a Yanma, Danny spoke with excitement. "Yeah! Yanma's my favorite bug type Pokemon! Soon enough it will evolve into a beautiful Yanmega! Thank you professor thank you so much!" Danny's excitement soon turned into seriousness as he turned to Harry. "Hey Harry! I challenge you to a battle right here, right now! I want to show you how strong a bug type Pokemon is! Besides were rivals right? We should battle each other as much as possible to show each other how strong we have gotten what do ya say!?" Danny awaited a reply from Harry with his Yanma's Pokeball gripped in his right hand.

--------------------
user posted image

[The Dragonian Rivals]

^
illiterate
 Posted: Dec 16 2010, 04:31 PM

Group Icon

Donate

Harry contemplated the fight, right now it would be too easy to fight this kids Yanma. It would have no bonding with its trainer, and it sure wouldn't know any good moves to make the battle worthwhile.

"We'll meet up again when you've trained that wimpy Yanma. Til then, see ya later, wimp." Harry walked out of the laboratory and started his journey to the Pokemon League.

--------------------
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 16 2010, 04:35 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Donate

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

Danny got angry as Harry denied his request as he left. "I'll show him...I'll shpow him the power of my bug type Pokemon! First I'll need to bond with them first! Yanma come on out!" As the Pokeball opened the red colored dragon fly Pokemon Yanma emerged and landed gracefully on top of Danny's head, he chuckled as it seemed she was a bit loyal to her new master. "Thanks again professor! Don't get angry at me if I teach Harry a thing or two okay!? Bye!" As Danny waved to the professor he exited Circuit Town himself going onto the next route, starting up his journey to the Pokemon League with Yanma still planted on his head.

--------------------
user posted image

[The Dragonian Rivals]

^
illiterate
 Posted: Dec 16 2010, 04:40 PM

Group Icon

Donate

The Professor laughed, knowing his young boy was only out to stir trouble with the young new trainer. The young boy, he noticed, possessed a lot of strength and courage, he was sure he was the one who Harry would find the most challenging - and that Yanma, already bonding with that young boy. They were going to be a great team.

The Professor picked up the tray with the remaining Pokeball and headed towards the back of the laboratory where the remaining Pokeballs were, setting the Pokeball down into the capsule, having a good chuckle with himself.

"That young boy will surely give my son a challenge." The Professor took a stroll out into the lab and spoke to one of his assistants.

[Closed] Please move onto the next sub-forum.

--------------------
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options

Whirl Islands skin made by Ross Hitchman.