There is currently no countdown:

WELCOME
Whirl Islands is a Pokemon-based role-playing game that provides you an opportunity to journey with your partner. Along the way, an Admin or RPG Moderator will guide you as your opponent, gym leader, your friend or a wild Pokemon. We also provide a place to introduce yourself, talk about anime, and how to perfect that one team in your Pokemon games. So, try your best, and become a master of the sea!

LINKS

Admins

Brian

Headmaster

illiterate

Headmistress

Mark

Headmaster

RPER OF THE MONTH

Name
Reason

CREDITS
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Please vote for us at these topsites!

PPN Top 50

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Obesity
illiterate
 Posted: Nov 20 2010, 02:28 AM

You never grow old, says time.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Poke Dollars: 2,350

Donate
Member No.: 22

Rep: 1 pts

How many of your friends have reached obesity? Family members? Random kids in school? Do we need to watch what we eat? Yes, we do. Soon we're all going to break the sofa because we can't keep our weight in check. Hop on that scale and realise that your weight may not be normal. Don't sit back down at the computer and say you'll do it tomorrow.

If you suffer from obesity act today. Even if you haven't reached obesity do something today. It is the most unhealthy thing to have possessed our neighbour hoods. 2012? We're not going to live long for you, sorry. We just brought the end of the world upon ourselves. We're eating our own body weight.

I, for one, do not support obesity. If you want children, eat properly, pick up that Broccoli, eat those peas, and the carrot, and the meat. Sure, maybe have some ice-cream but do eat properly. Don't shout yourself to dessert every night. Don't shout the family to take-away more than once a month, even limit it to once a year.

Obesity is the killer of us all. It can destroy who we are as a person. The only people surviving are the models who are going to kill themselves anyway, from some fad diet.

Please, discuss here your views on obesity as I have.

--------------------
^
Mark
 Posted: Nov 20 2010, 04:38 AM

Silent_Admin

Group: Members
Poke Dollars: 50,150

Donate
Member No.: 2

Rep: 2 pts

They eat what they eat, they know if they eat rubbish they'll get fat but they still do.

And there's a differance between mass eating and a gene passed down that can cause obesity

In my opinion they know what there getting into by eating alot and not excerising so why should the goverments play thousands, even millions trying to help them when they knew the risks.

--------------------
I be lukrin' in your sig @:

It's nice and warm in here isn't it? - Mark
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Nov 26 2010, 07:02 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Group: RPG Moderator
Poke Dollars: 950

Donate
Member No.: 31

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

I agree, most people know they are going the path filled with sugar coated treats that give you 20 pounds, but what is sad to me is when someone reaches a certain level of obese, they just quit. There's this one guy in my school named Rob he is FAT (Not trying to make it an insult) When he wears baggy jeans here like skinny jeans on him and are high waters. He admit that he is really unhealthy and knows what may happen to him but it's hard trying to lose weight at the current level he is on and i find that pretty sad and hate it when people insult fat people like that.

Forgive my spelling, I'm posting o crappy laptop and some of the keys are either missing so I'm left with stumps to type, or they get jammed.

BRIAN EDIT:
I just fixed all your spelling errors.

--------------------
user posted image

[Danzukey's RPG Profile] [Danny's RPG Profile] [Danzari's RPG Profile]
[The Dragonian Rivals]

I am the reason you should be afraid of the dark. I am the creature of the night, bringer of shadows, the seeker of darkness, and the prince of the shade. My name is Danzukey, and I am the Shadow Phoenix.
^
nateDsadler
 Posted: Dec 4 2010, 03:57 PM

Whirl Master

Poke Dollars: 250

Donate
Member No.: 36

Rep: 0 pts
Snake Champion!

Well i think obesity is directly cause by the person and there is no gene that cause obesity however it is true that if your parents are obese you have a higher chance of becoming obiese but thats not genitic and its because at a young age you could pick up some bad habbits so its just up to the person to take an initative and excersise and eat healthy

--------------------
^
Camo
 Posted: Dec 21 2010, 08:56 PM

Group Icon

Group: Global Moderator
Poke Dollars: 3,530

Donate
Member No.: 21

Asteroids Champion!
Tetris Champion!
Pacman Champion!

It's mostly cause by the person, which sucks if you inherit it from your parents. Sad :(

--------------------
I like believe there's a man who has a beard like Mario and has a wife named Peach.
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 22 2010, 01:27 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Group: RPG Moderator
Poke Dollars: 950

Donate
Member No.: 31

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

I also think how it's sad if you know your obese but you don't work out, eat healthy etc. to at least try to keep your weight down and get healthy. It's like they give up the instant they know there obese.

--------------------
user posted image

[Danzukey's RPG Profile] [Danny's RPG Profile] [Danzari's RPG Profile]
[The Dragonian Rivals]

I am the reason you should be afraid of the dark. I am the creature of the night, bringer of shadows, the seeker of darkness, and the prince of the shade. My name is Danzukey, and I am the Shadow Phoenix.
^
nateDsadler
 Posted: Dec 22 2010, 03:19 PM

Whirl Master

Poke Dollars: 250

Donate
Member No.: 36

Snake Champion!

That is not nessicarily true it all depends on the person some peoe just dont care or are happy even thought they are obese however it is also true that other people whom are obese do take initiative and try to change

--------------------
^
ryanshay567w
 Posted: Jun 8 2011, 09:48 PM

Advanced Member

Poke Dollars: 50

Donate
Member No.: 47

Rep: none

me im just a kid who got the gene but not my fault i eat healthy visit the gym every day and i dont gain or lose weight so i can make it work for me
p.s. i hate sweets
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options

Whirl Islands skin made by Ross Hitchman.