There is currently no countdown:

WELCOME
Whirl Islands is a Pokemon-based role-playing game that provides you an opportunity to journey with your partner. Along the way, an Admin or RPG Moderator will guide you as your opponent, gym leader, your friend or a wild Pokemon. We also provide a place to introduce yourself, talk about anime, and how to perfect that one team in your Pokemon games. So, try your best, and become a master of the sea!

LINKS

Admins

Brian

Headmaster

illiterate

Headmistress

Mark

Headmaster

RPER OF THE MONTH

Name
Reason

CREDITS
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Please vote for us at these topsites!

PPN Top 50

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Chris's amazing pokemon story.
Camo
 Posted: Dec 21 2010, 09:22 PM

Group Icon

Group: Global Moderator
Poke Dollars: 3,530

Donate
Member No.: 21

Rep: 0 pts
Asteroids Champion!
Tetris Champion!
Pacman Champion!

The sun was shinning on this hot summer day, atleast for Chris that is!
Today is the day this boy will get his very own Pokemon! He's been waiting for over a year, and now the time has come.

"Hey mom...what time is?" Asked Chris

"2 hours before they start giving out those silly little creatures, just relax ill wake you up on time, or you could take a shower to get ready." Suggested Chris' Mom

"Those creatures?, mom they're Pokemon! they mean something in this world! Don't think they're useless little pets like Giddy!" Shouted Chris

"You're taking this a little to far son, just go take a shower" Said Mom

"Fine, whatever" Chris mumbled under his breath as he walk off into the bathroom.

Approxiamenlty and hour later, Chris forgot about Day Light Saving time and was late to get his Pokemon. He still showed up very sad, when a kid in his Math class spoke to him,

"Hey loser, look what i got!" Exclaimed Chester.
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc15/Surge360/PokBallF.gif
user posted image

"Cool story bro.... dry.gif " Sighed Chris.

"You didn't get one?" Asked Chester.

"What do you think?" Chris said sobbing.

"Look, i don't really want this Pokemon, you can have it" Chester offered.

"Are you serious? Dude, you don't have to!" Chris said with emotion.

"Yeah why not!" Chester said as he passed the Pokeball.

When he gave Chris the Pokeball Prof. Oak was not happy about it.

--------------------
I like believe there's a man who has a beard like Mario and has a wife named Peach.
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 22 2010, 03:10 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Group: RPG Moderator
Poke Dollars: 950

Donate
Member No.: 31

Rep: 1 pts
Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

Professor Oak saw the two boys talking to each other then seeing one of them handing the other a Pokeball, he saw that it contained a Machop as he walked over to them with an upset look on his face. "You there! What do you think your doing with that Pokemon!? Just giving it away to someone else like that is that what you're gonna do with every other Pokemon you have!? All trainers young and old are supposed to stick by there Pokemon through everything and grow bonds of friendship with them! Do you have a good excuse why you just handed that Pokeball to this boy over here!?" Professor Oak sounded furious but he was trying to be as smooth as possible realizing he was yelling at young new trainers, he should have knowned much but for some reason this time it was unacceptable.

--------------------
user posted image

[Danzukey's RPG Profile] [Danny's RPG Profile] [Danzari's RPG Profile]
[The Dragonian Rivals]

I am the reason you should be afraid of the dark. I am the creature of the night, bringer of shadows, the seeker of darkness, and the prince of the shade. My name is Danzukey, and I am the Shadow Phoenix.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options

Whirl Islands skin made by Ross Hitchman.