There is currently no countdown:

WELCOME
Whirl Islands is a Pokemon-based role-playing game that provides you an opportunity to journey with your partner. Along the way, an Admin or RPG Moderator will guide you as your opponent, gym leader, your friend or a wild Pokemon. We also provide a place to introduce yourself, talk about anime, and how to perfect that one team in your Pokemon games. So, try your best, and become a master of the sea!

LINKS

Admins

Brian

Headmaster

illiterate

Headmistress

Mark

Headmaster

RPER OF THE MONTH

Name
Reason

CREDITS
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Please vote for us at these topsites!

PPN Top 50

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Trial by Rock
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 10 2010, 01:05 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Group: RPG Moderator
Poke Dollars: 950

Donate
Member No.: 31

Rep: 1 pts
Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

Edge chuckled admiring Charmander's speed and agility as flames were firing at Aron. "Aron use Harden then turn around and go with Mud Slap!" As Aron stood still she turned around with her silver armor shining as the flames hit still doing admirable damage, but Aron stood tall, Aron fired a small wad of mud aiming for Charmander's face even thought it was a weak move the Ground type attack would do serious damage. Not only that but if it hit it would ruin Charmander's accuracy as well.

--------------------
user posted image

[Danzukey's RPG Profile] [Danny's RPG Profile] [Danzari's RPG Profile]
[The Dragonian Rivals]

I am the reason you should be afraid of the dark. I am the creature of the night, bringer of shadows, the seeker of darkness, and the prince of the shade. My name is Danzukey, and I am the Shadow Phoenix.
^
nateDsadler
 Posted: Dec 10 2010, 01:49 PM

Whirl Master

Group: Members
Poke Dollars: 250

Donate
Member No.: 36

Rep: 0 pts
Snake Champion!

Mud hit Charmander square in the face as Charmander cried out Aninate realized the mud was in his eyes "Charmander shake it off you can do it" Charmander began to shake his head but once again cried out blindly "Hmm ok Charmander well use our teamwork and beat this guy!" Aninate told Charmander "Use ember Aron is 45 degrees to your left hit him hard before he hits you"

--------------------
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 10 2010, 02:07 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Donate

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

Opponent Analyzer
Edge:
Aron lv 11
Geodude lv 11
Onix lv 11

Shieldon lv 12
Larvitar lv 12

-----------------

As Harden wore off Aron was hit by the searing flames of burn! He flew into a rock passed out on the ground as Charmander was still trying to wipe the mud from his face. " Aron is unable to battle the winner is Charmander! Edge returned Aron to her Pokeball as Edge was enjoying this battle taking out another Pokeball. "Remarkable, I didn't think you would make it this far with your Water type weak from fighting oh well Shieldon stand by for battle!" As the Pokeball opened a Shieldon emerged from a bright white light shouting for battle.

Character analysis:

Shieldon

Level: 12

user posted image

Moves:

Tackle
Protect
Metal Sound
Taunt

--------------------
user posted image

[The Dragonian Rivals]

I am the reason you should be afraid of the dark. I am the creature of the night, bringer of shadows, the seeker of darkness, and the prince of the shade. My name is Danzukey, and I am the Shadow Phoenix.
^
nateDsadler
 Posted: Dec 10 2010, 02:21 PM

Whirl Master

Donate

Snake Champion!

"Ugh this is a hard battle but we can do it Charmander dash straight foreward then use growl to stun Shieldon then hit him with scratch then use ember and run back over toward me" Charmander let out an agreeable screetch and ran toward Shieldon

--------------------
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 10 2010, 03:05 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Donate

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

The cute growl stopped Shieldon to attack first as Scratch landed across his shielded face which really did no damage but pushed him back a bit as the flames chased him. "Shieldon, use Protect then go with Tackle!" Suddenly a bubble shaped dome of light surrounded Shieldon which protected him from the flames as the shield dispersed Shieldon was rushing towards Charmander at top speed with his steel plated head outwards to ram into his stomach.

--------------------
user posted image

[The Dragonian Rivals]

^
nateDsadler
 Posted: Dec 10 2010, 03:33 PM

Whirl Master

Donate

Snake Champion!

Charmander was rammed in the stomach he dropped to his knees the wind was knocked out of him and he sustained heavy damage. "Charmander come here quick." Charmander struggled to his feet and dashed towards Aninate. As he reached him Aninate already had the blue spray bottle in his hand. "Here you go Charmander this will make you feel better" said Aninate with a smile. "Lets go time for another go. Lets hit him hard with an ember but this time follow it up with a scratch but watch out for his head its a sheild go for his body" Charmander nodded in understanding as he once again dashed toward Sheildon ready to continue the battle.

--------------------
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 10 2010, 03:40 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Donate

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

Edge smirked seeing this battle would most likely drag on seeing his enemy whip out a Potion healing his Charmander. "Im impressed with your skill! Deciding to use a Potion right when you need it most! But we won't go down easily! Shieldon use Protect, then let Scratch land then use Taunt!" As the flames came once again a barrier formed blocking the flames, as they dispersed and so did the shield Charmander's claws dug into Shieldon but even though Sieldon showed pain as it hit him in the side. He still barely took any damage. "It doesn't matter where you attack Shieldon for he is both a Steel and Rock type! and Now you can only use Scratch for a little while!" Shieldon began taunting Charmander, insulting his Scratch attack forcing him to only be allowed to use Scracth for a little while which gives Aninate a disadvantage since normal type attacks like Scratch aren't good against either rock or steel types.

"Now I don't have to worry about Ember for awhile! Shieldon lower Charmander's strength with Metal Sound then attack with Tackle!" Shieldon ran to a boulder bashing it's steel shielded head into it making a loud annoying clanging sound. The sound was irritating Charmander's ears lowering his defenses as Shieldon again attempted to ram Charmander over with another Tackle.

Turns left for Taunt: 2

--------------------
user posted image

[The Dragonian Rivals]

^
nateDsadler
 Posted: Dec 10 2010, 03:50 PM

Whirl Master

Donate

Snake Champion!

"I see well Charmander return" Aninate pulled out Charmanders pokeball and a red beam of light hit Charmander as he was sucked into the ball. "Lets go Pichu its your turn now!" Aninate pulled out another pokeball and threw it and in a flash Pichu appeared and took form. "Pichu grab onto sheildon and hit him with a thundershock twice lets take that gym down you have him beat in speed" Pichu nodded and ran at Sheildon.

--------------------
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 10 2010, 03:57 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Donate

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

Opponent Analyzer
Edge:
Aron lv 11
Geodude lv 11
Onix lv 11
Shieldon lv 12

Larvitar lv 12

------------------------------------

Since Shieldon is not a Ground type Pokemon Thunder shock still hits dealing some damage, even though Electric type moves are ineffective against Steel types Shieldon fell unconscious from all those attacks dealt by Charmander. "Shieldon is unable to battle! The winner is Pichu!" Edge smiled as he returned Shieldon to her Pokeball taking out his last Pokemon but smiling. "You should be honored! This is my very first Pokemon I allied with! Larvitar, stand by for battle!" Larvitar emerged from the Pokeball shouting for battle. "Larvitar is a Rock and Ground type so Electric type moves can't even phase him! Also Taunt is still in effect since Pichu's last move was Thunder shock that's the only move Pichu can use!"

Character analysis:

Larivtar

Level: 12

user posted image

Moves:

Bite
Leer
Sandstorm
Screech

"First off Larvitar encase the battle field in a Sandstorm!" Larvitar focused energy forming a ball of sand smashing it to the ground, as it collided it exploded swirling up a giant sandstorm! All Pokemon that are not Ground, Rock or Steel type Pokemon will get a bit of damage for as long as it 's out!

Turns left for Taunt: 1

Turns left for Sandstorm: 5

--------------------
user posted image

[The Dragonian Rivals]

^
nateDsadler
 Posted: Dec 10 2010, 04:17 PM

Whirl Master

Donate

Snake Champion!

"Pichu use Thundershock then run toward me" Pichu ran used thundershock than ran over to Aninate. "Pichu return" Aninate returned Pichu to her pokeball "Now with taht pesky taunt gone come back out Charmander and hit that Larvatar hard with ember!"

--------------------
^
illiterate
 Posted: Dec 10 2010, 04:26 PM

You never grow old, says time.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Poke Dollars: 2,350

Donate
Member No.: 22

Charmander's attack had directly hit Larvitar in the stomach. It winced from the pain but stood with fight. Edge watched the spirit of this trainer fight alongside his Pokemon. Even through his arrogance he could identify a trainer who had passion when fighting and this kid was one of them.

Sandstorm has affected Charmander!

"Larvitar, screech." Edge yelled out. The screech was loud, and because of the size of the gym it was affecting everyone within earshot. Edge covered his ears, yelling for Larvitar to Bite the opponent while he was dazed from the Screech attack.

"Bite attack, Larvitar, while the opponent is dazed." Edge uncovered his ears when he saw Larvitar do as instructed, only the Charmander still had its paws over its ears, unaware that Larvitar had finished screeching.

Just before Larvitar could Bite the Charmander, it had opened its eyes and used Ember as a defense mechanism. It did little damage but the already dealt damage from the other Ember attack had now singed the skin it had around its stomach. Larvitar stumbled backwards, hurt from the injury.

--------------------
^
nateDsadler
 Posted: Dec 10 2010, 04:37 PM

Whirl Master

Donate

Snake Champion!

Aninate was surprised that Charmander's attack had hit but then he noticed Charmander stumble back. He must be exhausted by now Aninate thought just hold on a little longer. "Charmander use scratch" Charmander surged forward with the last of his energy to attack Larvitar.

--------------------
^
illiterate
 Posted: Dec 10 2010, 04:52 PM

You never grow old, says time.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Poke Dollars: 2,350

Donate
Member No.: 22

Opponent Analyzer
Edge:
Aron lvl 11
Geodude lvl 11
Onix lvl 11
Shieldon lvl 12
Larvitar lvl 12

-------------------------

Charmander stretched out its arms and flew out the Larvitar with Scratch attack, it made direct impact. As Charmander kept swinging its arms around, the Larvitar started closing its eyes, the energy from the Scratch attacked had inflicted enough damage for the Larvitar to faint.

"Charmander is the winner!" The referee called, grumbling, dissatisfied. "Unfortunately." he mumbled under his breath.

Edge collected Larvitar into its Pokeball and walked towards Aninate, pulling out the Badge and handing over $500.

--------------------------------------------------

Charmander has gained 3 levels
Pichu has gained 3 levels
Squirtle has gained 2 levels

New moves learned:

Charmander: Smokescreen
Pichu: Thunder Wave
Squirtle: Withdraw

Pichu has also grown more fond of you!
Happiness: 40

[Closed] You may venture on over to your next subforum!

--------------------
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options Pages: (2) 1 2 

Whirl Islands skin made by Ross Hitchman.