There is currently no countdown:

WELCOME
Whirl Islands is a Pokemon-based role-playing game that provides you an opportunity to journey with your partner. Along the way, an Admin or RPG Moderator will guide you as your opponent, gym leader, your friend or a wild Pokemon. We also provide a place to introduce yourself, talk about anime, and how to perfect that one team in your Pokemon games. So, try your best, and become a master of the sea!

LINKS

Admins

Brian

Headmaster

illiterate

Headmistress

Mark

Headmaster

RPER OF THE MONTH

Name
Reason

CREDITS
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Please vote for us at these topsites!

PPN Top 50

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

The journey onward
nateDsadler
 Posted: Dec 7 2010, 07:50 PM

Whirl Master

Group: Members
Poke Dollars: 250

Donate
Member No.: 36

Rep: 0 pts
Snake Champion!

Aninate walked out away from the Islet of Bronze pondering the recant events."Who was that guy that attacked me and what did he mean by trying to steal pichu? It just dosent make sense."Just then aninate heard a noise to his left he spun to face whatever made the noise hoping that it wasnt another one of those strange men. As he turned to face the source of the sound he spotted a pokemon it was small and blue but it ran off before he got a very good look at it, he started to follow it hoping to see what it was.

--------------------
^
illiterate
 Posted: Dec 7 2010, 08:24 PM

You never grow old, says time.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Poke Dollars: 2,350

Donate
Member No.: 22

Rep: 1 pts

Squirtle stopped behind a tall woman. She had blue hair, a helmet and a badge on her clothes. As Aninate emerged from the grass he saw the Squirtle standing behind the woman and politely asked if the Squirtle belonged to her.

"Officer Jenny is my name. Squirtle is my companion for this town. Usually I travel with a Growlithe but it's at the Poke Center at the moment." Officer Jenny picked up the Squirtle and put it in front of her.

"We can have a battle if you win, Squirtle is all yours." Officer Jenny explained the rules, it was to be a 1-on-1 fair fight.

Pokemon Analysis

user posted image

Level: 7
Move set:
Tackle
Tail Whip
Bubble

--------------------
^
nateDsadler
 Posted: Dec 8 2010, 12:48 PM

Whirl Master

Donate

Snake Champion!

"Ok i accept you challenge"Aninete said to office Jenny Aninate started to think ok a 1 on 1 battle which pokemon should i use? he pulled out his pokedex to get information on squirtle,Ok so squirtle is a water type pokemon so its weak against electric pokemon i think so that means i'll use pichu Aninate thought to himself. "Go pichu lets get that squirtle" aninate threw pichu's pokeball and pichu took shape "Pichu use thundershock!"

--------------------
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 8 2010, 02:40 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Group: RPG Moderator
Poke Dollars: 950

Donate
Member No.: 31

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

Officer Jenny chuckled, she expected him to use either a Grass or Electric type seeing Squirtle is a Water type. "Squirtle! Dodge the electric shock then hit Pichu with Tackle!" Squirtle smirked as he put his tail on the ground springing him upwards avoiding the attack, as he landed Squirtle started running and fired a full frontal Tackle towards Pichu!

--------------------
user posted image

[Danzukey's RPG Profile] [Danny's RPG Profile] [Danzari's RPG Profile]
[The Dragonian Rivals]

I am the reason you should be afraid of the dark. I am the creature of the night, bringer of shadows, the seeker of darkness, and the prince of the shade. My name is Danzukey, and I am the Shadow Phoenix.
^
nateDsadler
 Posted: Dec 8 2010, 02:49 PM

Whirl Master

Donate

Snake Champion!

Pichu was sent flying through the air but landed on her feet."Pichu use thundershock again!" pichu hearing her trainer call reared up on two legs and lurched forward as she tried to grab squirtle.

--------------------
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 8 2010, 07:02 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Donate

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

As Squirtle was grabbed by the Pichu he glew with a yellow aura as the bolt of electricity hit it's mark on the water turtle, as the lightning ceased Squirtle shook his head as Officer Jenny was gettin anxious. "Squirtle! Knock that Pichu around with a Tail Whip then attack with Bubble when it's defense is down!" The Squirtle glared at Pichu as he took his tail and smacked it across the face, as she flew Squirtle blew out a few bubbles which were going towards the Pichu! They looked as if they would pop at any minute.

--------------------
user posted image

[The Dragonian Rivals]

I am the reason you should be afraid of the dark. I am the creature of the night, bringer of shadows, the seeker of darkness, and the prince of the shade. My name is Danzukey, and I am the Shadow Phoenix.
^
nateDsadler
 Posted: Dec 8 2010, 07:46 PM

Whirl Master

Donate

Snake Champion!

Pichu was hit with squirtle's bubble attack, she was once again sent flying toward Aninate, when she landed she looked as if she was moments away from fainting.Oh no Aninate thought we have to win this battle, then suddenly he remembered that at the start of his journey not only was he given 5 pokeballs but also 5 potions. He reached into his backpack and withdrew a blue spray bottle. He looked to Pichu and said this might sting a little and sprayed all of her wounds. When he was done Pichu looked much better she stood up and looked toward Aninate awaiting her next order. "Ok pichu lets finish this first lure squirtle toward you using charm then when he is unprepared use tail whip toto surprise him then deal a hard blow with your thundershock. Got it?" Pichu looked at Aninate and nodded her head then jumped into action.

--------------------
^
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 8 2010, 08:30 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Donate

Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

As Officer Jenny saw Aninate use a Potion on Pichu right when she needed it most showed skill and Jenny had no choice but to compliment him on his work. As Jenny and Squirtle looked Pichu looked so adorable! Squirtle's eyes stayed on the yellow mouse as he began to dash towards her then suddenly got a rejection in the form of a Tail Whip to the face. As Squirtle fell down he was shocked once more with Thunder shock and this time, fell unconciouss. Officer Jenny sighed, picked up Squirtle and healed him up with a Potion of her own and stared at him, then back to Aninate.

"Well a deals a deal, here take Squirtle with you...Just...make sure you take good care of him! Or I'll make sure your under arrest you got that!?" Officer Jenny said returning Squirtle to his Pokeball then tossing it at Aninate who caught it. As Aninate thanked her and left she couldn't help but to show a smile as tears ran down her face.

Congradulations! You caught a Squirtle!

Congradulations! Your Pichu leveled up!

level 6- level 9!

No new moves were learned. This topic is closed you may now continue your RP.

--------------------
user posted image

[The Dragonian Rivals]

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options

Whirl Islands skin made by Ross Hitchman.