There is currently no countdown:

WELCOME
Whirl Islands is a Pokemon-based role-playing game that provides you an opportunity to journey with your partner. Along the way, an Admin or RPG Moderator will guide you as your opponent, gym leader, your friend or a wild Pokemon. We also provide a place to introduce yourself, talk about anime, and how to perfect that one team in your Pokemon games. So, try your best, and become a master of the sea!

LINKS

Admins

Brian

Headmaster

illiterate

Headmistress

Mark

Headmaster

RPER OF THE MONTH

Name
Reason

CREDITS
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Please vote for us at these topsites!

PPN Top 50

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Certain special Pokemon evolutions
Danzukey Takuto
 Posted: Dec 18 2010, 08:53 PM

The Prince of the Shade
Group Icon

Group: RPG Moderator
Poke Dollars: 950

Donate
Member No.: 31

Rep: 1 pts
Breakout Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

I have a question about some Pokemon that evolve via trading or trading with a held item. Some examples would be
Gengar, Golem, Alakazam, Scizor and my favorite, Steelix. They all evolve via trade or trade while holding a specific item. How are we able to do that in the RP? Does a mod/ admin RP as another trainer who has the Pokemon you want and you catch a Pokemon they like and you trade and they evolve? For example the RP trainer has a Onix with Metal Coat you catch a Marill and they want to trade the trades succesful and viola you have a Steelix, is that how it works?

--------------------
user posted image

[Danzukey's RPG Profile] [Danny's RPG Profile] [Danzari's RPG Profile]
[The Dragonian Rivals]

I am the reason you should be afraid of the dark. I am the creature of the night, bringer of shadows, the seeker of darkness, and the prince of the shade. My name is Danzukey, and I am the Shadow Phoenix.
^
nateDsadler
 Posted: Dec 21 2010, 04:01 PM

Whirl Master

Group: Members
Poke Dollars: 250

Donate
Member No.: 36

Rep: 0 pts
Snake Champion!

I would also like to know and if i may i would suggest opening maybe a trading subform where members can trade pokemon from RPG to RPG along with items

--------------------
^
illiterate
 Posted: Dec 21 2010, 04:10 PM

You never grow old, says time.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Poke Dollars: 2,350

Donate
Member No.: 22

Rep: 1 pts

I would imagine that something of the sort would happen. Perhaps you would only need to give it your Pokemon without including the Trading. Some people may not want to trade back. It seems ridiculous to say such thing, but it can possibly happen.

Brian may need to elaborate more on my behalf.

--------------------
^
nateDsadler
 Posted: Dec 21 2010, 08:08 PM

Whirl Master

Group: Members
Poke Dollars: 250

Donate
Member No.: 36

Rep: 0 pts
Snake Champion!

Well couldn't admins regulate it like if they agree to trade back then they have to or somthing like that?

--------------------
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options

Whirl Islands skin made by Ross Hitchman.