There is currently no countdown:

WELCOME
Whirl Islands is a Pokemon-based role-playing game that provides you an opportunity to journey with your partner. Along the way, an Admin or RPG Moderator will guide you as your opponent, gym leader, your friend or a wild Pokemon. We also provide a place to introduce yourself, talk about anime, and how to perfect that one team in your Pokemon games. So, try your best, and become a master of the sea!

LINKS

Admins

Brian

Headmaster

illiterate

Headmistress

Mark

Headmaster

RPER OF THE MONTH

Name
Reason

CREDITS
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Please vote for us at these topsites!

PPN Top 50

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

route 1 misadventures
illiterate
 Posted: Oct 7 2011, 10:50 PM

You never grow old, says time.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Poke Dollars: 2,350

Donate
Member No.: 22

Rep: 1 pts

Captain Highland let out a boisterous laughter.

"You're very much mistaken. Raticate is female." Captain Highland called out.

As the Eevee failed to attract Raticate, Captain Highland shouted for Raticate to scratch its opponent.

--------------------
^
ryanshay567w
 Posted: Dec 19 2011, 12:41 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Poke Dollars: 50

Donate
Member No.: 47

Rep: none

"you call yourself a villain your wrong because attract is a distraction. Now feel the vine of courage smite you." said Ryan with a calm face as 2 vines came from the left. one grabbing evevee the other whipping towards raticate.
^
illiterate
 Posted: Dec 19 2011, 10:47 PM

Group Icon

Donate

"Raticate, use Hyper Fang on those vines." Raticate's hyper-fast fangs acted upon command, cutting through the vines.

"Hey! Hey, boss, look what I found?" A voice called out. Captain Highland sighed, "What is it kid?"

"It's an awesome Pokemon. Geez whiz, I think it's the best one there is." The kid came into view now, but he didn't look much like a kid.

"Really, now, what is it Kurt?" Highland looked over at the kid waiting for an explanation.

"Uh... I don't know, but it sure looks awesome." The kid, now known as Kurt, wore a puzzled expression, his arm raised to his forehead as he thought about what it looked like. He thought and thought as he his fingers tapped against his forehead.

In all the daze, Captain Highland redrew his Raticate, forgetting about the battle.

"Well, describe it for me?" Captain Highland said, giving the kid some room to breathe.

"It's red, it flaps around a lot. Oh, and it has these long yellow whisker-like things. I tell you, sir, it is the most awesome Pokémon I have ever seen in my life!" said the ever-excited kid.

"Huh? I've never heard of a Pokémon like that before." Captain Highland and Kurt started thinking about what the Pokémon might be called before suddenly Highland had an idea.

"Show me the Pokémon Kurt, come on, bring it out of its Pokéball!" said Highland, ever excited.

"Great idea, boss! No wonder you're the boss!" said the kid, and with that the Pokéball was thrown into the air - rather clumsily - before it finally opened up to show the Pokémon in the water nearby.

--------------------
^
ryanshay567w
 Posted: Dec 25 2011, 03:13 PM

Advanced Member

Donate

Ryan took advantage about the oppourtunity returned his pokemon and said "magikarp is a joke." before he left
^
illiterate
 Posted: Dec 31 2011, 04:11 PM

Group Icon

Donate

"Hey. Hey kid! Where ya going?" said Captain Highland.

"Forget about it, boss! Let's have a battle! I want this 'Magikarp' to be strong." said Kurt, Highland sighed. "Sure kid. Let's hurry this along."

The battle ended with Highland the victor. "Perhaps that kid was right, you should check what moves that Magikarp has, it seems useless otherwise."

"Bright idea, boss!" said Kurt, pulling out his Pokedex. "Oh boss, this is bad, Magikarp only knows a move called splash."

--------------------
^
ryanshay567w
 Posted: Dec 31 2011, 10:29 PM

Advanced Member

Donate

up in a tree Ryan is watching captain highland "great with him around i have to lay low."
HE fell asleep in the tree and woke up with bulbasaur on his stomach.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options Pages: (2) 1 2 

Whirl Islands skin made by Ross Hitchman.